It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it me. . .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Is it me or are people moving away from the paranormal, to the ET phenomena, to the 2012 'thing', to now the conspiracy movement?!?

I have been on this site looking around since 2005 and it seems all these things follow a trend, which makes me believe they are no different then any other trend that is fashionable at the time.
Do any of you agree with this or see this too?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Yeah. I'm seeing the same trends too. But the weird part of it, is that they are all conflicting with each other.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Ante

I think that you perceive correctly. Individual consciousness does not exist in a vacuum. It flows with consciousness as a whole. Fads , trends, paradigms. I think it is the same here. The spectrum of thought is wide here at ATS. Many interests here are varied. I know mine are. Do you want to talk paranormal? Do so.

One topic you might think about are the possible connections between paranormal, ET, and 2012. Start a thread with your thoughts on that.

I usually jump in on threads that spark me in the moment. Like yours did.
I have numerous stories along the paranormal but usually find them to not so much stand alone ya know? But a good thread might entice me to join in one.

Flow with it Ante, cuz who knows where this place is heading in the next two years. In DEC 2012 this house is gonna be NUTS. Don't miss it.

Yours

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
Yeah. I'm seeing the same trends too. But the weird part of it, is that they are all conflicting with each other.

Yeah. The Disclosure thing went bust. Excitement is looked for elsewhere. To my way of thinking the trend ever since before the last US elections and after 9/11 settled down is to political-related topics.

And the crappy hoaxes, misleading headlines, "lights in the sky" vids are dumbing the whole content. Membership will not keep growing at this rate.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
E.T. Don't exists so might as well move that whole thing over to Government conspiracy. Read up on Bill Cooper for starters. He was killed for exposing the Governments of this world in their coming attempt to have an alien invasion to start a One world government and all the evil that goes along with it.

Watch this before its no more. A Biography of a great American Hero.

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I HATE HATE HATE all the stupid conspiracy theories and all the false predictions that never come to pass. The world didn't end on april so and so. April so and so comes to pass, Whoops! I meant my vision told me the date was May so & so! Wrong date! To most of these people here EVERY SINGLE THING that happens in this world is a conspiracy EVERYTHING. It is so idiotic. I could care less about 2012 and all the stupid haarp crap. The only reason I come to this website is for anything and everything paranormal, anything and everything UFOs & Aliens, space exploration, time travel and Cryptozoology.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
No it's

you

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

So true, i see it to. I thought this was about seeking truth, and proving things. It's all about predictions now.

top topics

join