It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Amazing & Revolutionary, Theoretical Idea open for Discussion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LuisCyfer
The fact is I wasn't talking to you and never even mentioned you. Got to love that old fashioned guilt. I guess if the shoe fits. . .

This:

2) you have a naysayer and someone who supports fossil fuels as evidenced by their signature.

wasn't referring to me? Uh, okay, I just don't see anyone else who fits that description.

I am very familiar with Fargo and I don't think the polar bears are laughing at your joke. I was just making the point that as a fossil fuel supporter one would not be interested in free energy.

I doubt that you're very familiar with Fargo (maybe you've seen the movie, lol,) since you apparently don't understand the joke. It has nothing to do with fossil fuels. We'd still run our cars all the time if they ran on water. I can still remember the first winter my wife was here and we drove to the grocery and I hopped out of the car, keys in it, still running, and she looked at me like I was insane. "No worries," says I, it will be here when we come back. True enough, it was.

I now doubt your knowledge of finance and I completely understand that you just watched the "subjective" zeitgeist video and didn't read the "objective" venus project text. 2 different things.

You doubt my knowledge of finance? Hey, you're welcome to disagree with my conclusions, but, no, I'm well educated in finance and economics, both practical and theoretical. Among other things, I'm an accountant, and have both operated businesses and raised venture capital, and one of my main focuses has always been the financial aspects.

So your statement that you doubt my knowledge of finance makes me doubt your earlier statement of "I have an uncanny ability to see ultimate truth." I think what you mean is "I have an uncanny ability to ignore the truth when it conflicts with my beliefs."

This thread has nothing to do with the Venus Project, apart from "free energy" being one of those elements of magic, which make the impossible practical, that said project seems to count on, but if you have a link to something more "objective" about their project, other than what's on their website (which I've already read most of,) feel free.

As TVP is off-topic here, if you wish to discuss Zeitgeist and/or the Venus Project further, please do so in an existing (or new) thread.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
@adjensen
I sincerely apologize for offending you sir. I didn't know you were a CPA.

<< 1  2   >>

join