It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret.com - Triple-Digit Growth Over The Past Two Years

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BunnyBeHoppy

Are you one of those Messenger people who they call a Witch or a Cult member, Crazy Person etc et al??

Glutton for punishment is a prerequisite for Messenger status you know

No one told me this I had to find out the hard way....

Yet many wake up just to fall asleep again because at least some of this info should make us want to change/alter our lives according to the new info, at least that is what it does to me, and since I have told so many yet so few have actually changed anything, yes I know the system makes it hard to change as most of us are completely dependent upon a payroll and next weeks check, making a serious change a risky venture at best, yet still some of this info is so powerful that I am always amazed at how people can simply shrug it off and go on like the info doesnt pertain to them in their bubble world...

In short, I hope what you are learning is having an impact beyond just a curiousity.
Most of what I tell people seems to be beyond their ability to believe. Heck, most of them cannot simply suspend their disbelief for a second to even imagine what-if a data set is true......and you know what Einstein said about imagination

Messengers of the world should form a union er something and if for nothing else then for emotional support!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

So you have become an Addict?
You seem to choose wisely that which you seek to possess. If you are an addict of anything it is of the truth. ATS is the major site on the web where one can look, ponder, research, and conclude. That done it leads to truth.
There are many posts of information that is not supported. There is much that is. One determines his worth by eliminating the deceit, and clinging to the truth. I began watching posts perhaps two years ago, and learned quickly how to separate the wheat from the chaff. I only joined just a short time ago because I felt it would be better to speak out than to watch and stay silent. And...ATS will not allow us to stay silent ... It is in the human nature of a thing to respond. So in the process of seeking the truth, one must discard the deceit. It is not a bad addiction. It is one that if at any time one should be "enabled" ATS ;will do so if only by its members. Enable ...ATS...Enable

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
congratulations (all capital and bald letters).

i am a new member.have been watching this site for 5 or 6 yrs.,and i am glad to pick up the winner by a few lenghts.
this is not an ordinary site by all means(thanks to owners and staff). it reminds off, how wikipedia started.

add on.... english is not my mother tongue. no appology...just explanation.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Yes, the AIR FORCE started that persona management stuff didnt they......hmmmmmm

Does ATS Staff think that this could have been part of the reason that the numbers are up?

There could be an infinite number of Virtual entities using this forum and according to the article, we are not suppose to be able to tell the difference between A.I. and Human.

Just a thought!!!

A rather unsettling thought at that

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zentheg19

Apologies yet I am getting the weird feeling and starting to think that you are Artificial Intelligence !!!

Come on! You know that was a cryptic sounding post and although it could be reality, I am only joking

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OverMan

Yeah I don't know what you're talking about "messenger people"? Explain? All I was saying is IMO it seems people are becoming more open to new things and more aware of what's going on with the earth, politics, their bodies, etc.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OverMan

i'm not ai. i'm annunaki 140000 yrs old and i have never seen an ai or alian in my whole life(except when looking in the mirror.that's why i like ats.human humor.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidsHope

I like your response...addicted to learning is a good thing in my eyes. People can be addicted to many things; caffeine, food, alcohol, tobacco, dysfunctional relationships, drugs and the list goes on. Yes, I am an addict for learning, perhaps more so than "truth" because it can take a long time of learning to get to the truth. Truth can also be subjective, yours might be different than mine. What I like best about ATS is that it is a learning process that one must put effort into, it's not always easy here debating with people in cyberspace, but its always, everytime, a learning experience. And that to me is the high.

edit on 4-4-2011 by queenofsheba because: spelling

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
I knew there was a reason the quality of the content posted went down 10fold.

On what do you base an increase in overall traffic correlates to a decrease in quality?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Are stats available on the following?

1. The top 20 referring sites?

2. The top 10 countries?

3. The top 20 issues/topics?

4. The top 10 U.S. States?

5. The top 10 U.S. Cities?

6. The percent of users on ATS for 30 min/ 1 hour/ 2 hours/ 3 hours/ 5 hours /day?

7. What are the top 10 forums read?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Finally figured out why I failed at trying to be ATS like on FB

On Facebook, if your post is more than 4 or 5 words long, IT WON"T GET READ.

I tried sharing news links on there like "Japan radiation crises", "HAARP" and heavens to bid "metal library found dating back with Dead Sea Scrolls"

I tried to share "Lunar eclispe", "Perigee Moon", and "New Madrid Fault Zone".....

All went COMPLETELY ignored.

my ATS family is intelligent and aware and keeps my brain stimulated.

We debate and make up.

We critically look at a person's views, examine the evidence, then test it against logic (and not just say , "That wasn't on CNN:duh

We learn each and everytime we login and 'come home'.... Here, our 'crazy conspiracy selves' are accepted.

We don't mind learning from each other, and that's what makes this such an AWESOME site

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
An intellectual evolution of humanity, wow. So this is how it is done? This is why Chimpanzees are Chimpanzees, and we are walking, talking humans?

I'm just impressed after reading about all your success.

Seriously, good job and thanks ATS.
edit on 4-4-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Alexia has some data.
www.alexa.com...#

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

I'm with you love!!!
Completely agree and sympathize with your frustration!
I try to enlighten my friends all the time...but the only response I get is the sound of crickets. LOL
buncha sheeps!

I'll keep trying though! NEVER EVER EVER GIVE UP!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

Agreed!!!

Mention 'HAARP' on facebook...

They'll probably say, "What channel does that come on?
"

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

They'll probably say, "What channel does that come on?
"

So... SkepticOverlord, when are we going to be able to tune in to ATS news on TV, or is that a no no?

Wait never mind I know what you are going to say, wheres the money going to come from.
edit on 5-4-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
These are some really interesting numbers! Congrats to ATS on its remarkable growth, especially considering its nature! Like a member or two posted before, I'm betting the fluxuations are in concordant with many major events. It's funny how growth works; the more popular you are, the more popular you get, by way of exposure. The constant influx of traffic (especially the spike from last month) is promising: it means more people are gradually waking up. I think the odds are on our side that this will become a trend, and it will continue for as long as the world continues to be as crazy as it is. Let's reach another milestone, shall we?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Hmmmm....
BlogTV?!?!

Does that count? 0

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

ROTFL'ing everywhere!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Eww Facebook ):<

Super fail site, that one. A bunch of kids posting their party pictures or putting on makeup and doing a funny face in front of the mirror. Bah.

This is where it's at.

We are those who watch they!
WE ARE THE RESISTANCE!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join