It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret.com - Triple-Digit Growth Over The Past Two Years

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
You can of course attribute the most recent spike in traffic on the graph to the date of my joining the site and posting my priceless rants!

Anyway - Congratualtions and good job!

edit on 4-4-2011 by A51Watcher because: the usual

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
duplicate post sorry
edit on 4-4-2011 by A51Watcher because: oops

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I talk about this site as if it was a "coffee shop."where I meet my friends and talk over the world news....
Both my brother and my son has let it slip they have come on here to read the latest...
They have told me,"Well. your site said,"
I just laugh when that happens...Not that my two visitors count for anything, but every little bit helps,,,,

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Maybe the "Hundredth Monkey Phenomenon" is real and the mass population is truly beginning to wake up to the truth. No one told me about the NWO, Illuminati all of the conspiracies, or this website, but one day I realized things weren't right with the government and the world so I began researching what was really going on. I hope everyone wakes up!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I post many ATS threads on other forums.

I want some credit.

your welcome.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
I post many ATS threads on other forums.

I want some credit.

your welcome.

I´ll give you some credit... what about a star... enjoy.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This is the best evidence yet that the end of the world is nigh at hand, just poking a tad of fun there.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I knew there was a reason the quality of the content posted went down 10fold.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
yea..its a great news!!

very good website..i like it

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnhancedInterrogator
Personally, I credit the growth partly due to the nuclear crisis unfolding in Japan. People really feel like they are getting some combination of untruthful, inaccurate, or deceptive information from the "powers-that-be".

I as I stated in this thread here, I think a lot of the increased interest may be in particular drawn by this thread about the nuclear crisis.

The main-stream media fell down on the job "day-one" of the nuclear crisis. When there was a causal mention; something to the effect of, "oh, don't work about the nuclear reactors, they all shut-down automatically because of the quake", followed by the Japanese official (the PM?) walking off the stage and out of the press conference without taking any questions - the MSM didn't question it at all.

For reference, here's a couple of links:
Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake
Internet will soon be top choice to get news in America as it overtakes newspapers for first time

IMH(f)O anyway.

edit on 2011-4-4 by EnhancedInterrogator because: No particular reason. Don't ask so many questions!

I second this. I would be interested in finding out what threads folks have been visiting along with these spikes in traffic. The reason being, is when you go to the ATS home page now - the BIG nuclear thread is gone because of its age.

Could we give some thought to keeping threads on the home page when the number of replies (or views) indicates extreme current activity. Yes, these threads appear in the 30 day list with more than 10,000 posts on the nuclear emergency thread alone, but they have fallen off the home page. This is not due to lack of activity and some pretty amazing posts that it has been an honor to read. As this is an on-going situation - and declining quickly - people that find ATS need to know not just what is active in the past 7-10 days, but I would wager some are looking for the big news that may be lasting longer.

ATS is delivering the news on an unprecedented nuclear crisis from all sources AND interpreting that news - drawing links and digging deeper than any news source out there right now. It is a huge collaborative effort. We need to keep that kind of effort and information on the home page through some other formula to make it easier to find for our new visitors imho. This crisis is big - and there will be more topics in the future that would benefit ATS to keep on the front page when they reach and sustain a threshold of activity.

With that said, SO and all our mods (who must be working their bums off to keep this site what it is with this traffic) amazing, amazing, amazing job. It is a privilege to come to ATS - when you are searching for the truth. The minds here are unequaled and growing daily.

On a lighter note: you guys looked great in your campaign photos - SO you wouldn't be looking for interns would you - I hear that's how those pol-e-ticians roll.

Great Job, as always,and thanks for having us...
Peace.
DWW

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whirpool
Does this mean even more trolls?
Maybe there are trolls on here with more than 10 years of trolling experience

Its a Conspiracy

Great Job though, If you keep it up it can become one of the most visited sites of 2011 and beyond

What is a troll?

hehe joke. Some of us trolls tho do care bout making change, however there is a time to troll just as there is a time to take issues seriously. Trolling in itself, if used the correct way, can and will make a difference. It's a two sided blade, but someone has to do it.

The point is, despite many of our differences and debates, we all came together here on ATS or a reason. The quest for truth. That truth is perhaps to bring unto our lives a certain peace at mind. It is a beautiful thing when humanity unites to work together and try and solve puzzles and mysteries of both past, present and future.

Because of this, there is hope for the future of mankind.

Not sure about the planet, but with all this knowledge, I honestly believe it's time to evolve. Everyone Uniting here in ATS was not an accident. It was fate, we may not be hanging out irl, but we are doing that here with this community and on this website.

to further confirm this, ask yourself how you found the site in the first place.

God bless you guys.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofsheba
I appreciate that you, as site owner, take the time to update us members. ATS has been a great distraction for me trying to not be bored to death this winter. Half the time I've been snowed in.
I'm become an addict, I must confess.

I am quite the addict as well!!

This is my freakin' family now. Luv ya ATS!

edit on 4-4-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
What a great time to be envolved in ATS So many diff people talking about thinks and sharing ideas it's great!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Since 2005, I contemplated joining this site 3-4 times yet I was in my larva or pupa stage and did not believe that I had anything completely straight so I was not confident enough to think that I could add anything to the discourse.

A quick Consciousness awakening chronology....
Theosophy > PEAK OIL > 9/11 TRUTH > all kinds of high weirdness > Lost my POLITIK > Sustainability > Sovereignty/Freeman > CONstitution > Long live the Anti Federalist !!! > ASIMOV ASIMOV ASIMOV (read NIGHTFALL and you will understand although most of his books are pretty good) and a hundred little steps in between so although I feel abit led to this place I also feel that the path was much varied and ultimately mine.

and in between a complete re evaluation of everything I thought was true.
Damn you Socrates!!!
Damn you Plato's Cave!!!

After reading the CoC I almost decided not to be here yet thought that you could use some help even if I had to put up with alittle FASCISM to do so!

I no longer fear THEM so if this is ultimately only a place where they make lists, name names, ultimately round up anyone who thinks outside of the box and then ships them off to fema camps.... guess that was part of the Great Spirit' plan

So now I am here & I am All In...
"I will never turn and I will never bend, I'm with you now, until the end!"

The Nightwatchman - Until the End
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!! times infinity and beyond!

This makes me so happy I busted out my 'HAPPY' dance!!! (see vid)

HAPPINESS DANCE
***scroll to the 1:25 min mark to see the dance!***

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Star!!

LOL! I agree that when I'm not here with my ATS family, I better keep conversation as simple as possible.

I tried using FaceBook like ATS...BAD MOVE

Unless you are posting about the fact that you woke up, got dressed and went to work.....
got bored at work and missing the kids...
got Subway's for lunch...
headed home and stopped by the mall...
went home to the spouse, thanked the lord and went to bed,

ITS IGNORED

So I am hooked, yes hooked to my ATS family.

Unlike blood relatives, my ATS family knows how to agree and disagree and still love me in the morning.

CONGRATS ATS!!

edit on 4-4-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Congrats to the ATS staff and ownership.....but doesn't this make you a bit worried about TPTB taking a nice close look at you. You know they don't like the fact that people all around the world are taking a unbiased look upon events around the world and seeing how TPTB are trying to sell complete garbage.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I hope everybody stocks up on tinfoil. If those numbers are not fake personas then there will be a shortage for hats.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I have been lurking for a while. I check daily (multiple times) to see the next "big thing". I went ahead and registered just to say that yes people are reading this place

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Of course ATS is going to keep growing. I remember the first time I came on ATS was to read about alien abduction experiences. Of course, I assumed all of them were either fabricated or false in some way but then caught eye of another thread with the video of the U.S soldiers in a helicopter shooting civilians in Iraq.In a day and age where the facts are becoming increasingly harder to come by, the willingness to let the people know the truth is what makes this site truly special.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join