It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd dream I had in early morning...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hi, first sorry for my english it's 2nd language.

I'm not the type of person who give much importance about my dream normally, but this one is very strange and fascinating. For 2 main reasons. The content of it of course which is about 'alien' and bc when I did it it was within early morning.. and i was pretty much sure I was awake the entire time btw 6 and 7 but apparently was not.

Here it is..

I'm by my appartment balcony waiting for a child I'v met recently, and I knew he was 'special'. And here he come, piloting a shuttle (ufo type). I ask him "are you here to train me as pilot this time?" He says "no, I want you to met a friend". So I get on, and in the back of the shuttle there is this little blue being, about 3 foot tall, the a few bumps on his head (which is a little bigger then ours but nothing remotely as typical greys). I approach smiling presenting for a handshake, being glad to meet "a alien" but he tells me mentally " No, don't touch me, please." And I know it means (I don't want to make you sick ). So, the blue little guy stand there while the shuttle go away and he tells me : " are you ready to be enhance?". Huh.. Yes I guess so I replied.

Next moment, we are in a facility and I notice other persons. I'm climbing in some kind of pod that fills itself with some kind of liquid (feels like liquid but I don't see it). The pod flip side, I smile joking to myself that it's like if I would be in a washing machine. eheh. Then, the pod stop, re-incline correctly and open. I step outside to be greet by a very tall red-head woman with eyes a little bigger then ours. Surprised by her height, I comment to her "You are beautiful and very tall miss". She smile and nod as thank you.

The next moment, I'm being told (by whom I'm not sure) that the enhancement I have now is for my duty which is :" to help the environment of earth now". I remember to be a little disapointed has I wanted to have them to help ppl directly (I guess). Still, not arguing I join a group of ppl (human) and we are told we gonna be returning.

Before waking up, I am standing in what feels like a shopping center, with a dozen of other person who was with me "in the facility". And then one of the person say " oh, are you hearing that song (mentally) " about 3/4 of them says yes it's beautifull.. I comment : " no I don't hear anything " and the person reply : " i'ts because you are too low level for now ". The 3 of us of do not hear it, start walking away, and just before I woke up, I remember thinking heck, I hope I have new powers ahah. As I wake up, I'm disapointed that it was a dream.

.. I never done a dream like that (the feeling of it).

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
awesome dream thanks for sharing

I wish I had special powers too lol. but humans have a lot of potential, its as easy as being a good person and speaking out. Good is infectious

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by korats

Cool dream. Did your dream seen reall? What I mean by that was did you feel an active participant or did you feel more of an observer watching yourself in the dream? Did the other people seem aware of their surroundings and observant or "out of it"? Can you draw a picture of the aliens or have you seen or read anything that reminds you of what they looked like? Did you meet someone new in your life that you felt different or meaningful?

Sorry for all the questions, please ignore if too personal. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by itsallmaya

Hi,

Yes, first person reality type dream. Very real, I was there, deciding. As I said, I remember laughing (reflecting about the situation, of the dream) for example, or also then (at the end of the dream) the person who says that I'm not "high enough" .. I had a idea to reply "pfftt! " (a bit of frustration) eheh.

Yes, in the dream ppl were reacting to me. For example that little blue alien, what I'v not written in the first msg is that, I insisted to handshake bc I find it important .. when it's then he told me again more precise (with purpose) "you can not touch me, I will make you sick".

Yes I can draw the alien, actually, I tought of doing it all day long.. so here it is (10 min later).

I don't draw at all, and it's the same being.. I'v tried to be more precise over and over. The center one (use bar to see more of the picture) is what ressemble the more. It's nothing like a typical grey.. not a big head with black eyes.. it's head is a bit bigger yes but it has nudges and skin is blue like 'whale blue'..

For your last question, I'm not sure. I will be able to respond to that in a few days.

edit on 4-4-2011 by korats because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2011 by korats because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Another one? Allright this is strange. What the heck is going on? I guess i´m next...great. S+F for sharing.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy
Another one? Allright this is strange. What the heck is going on? I guess i´m next...great. S+F for sharing.

another one what?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by korats

Nothing to worry about i just read some threads about the same topic a few minutes ago. Strange coincidence huh?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

Link please? I would be curious to read it.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by korats

Wow. Thanks for replying and for the drawing of the being.

Sounds like you had quite an experience. Do you feel you are being visited and taken to another planet?

What caught my attention in particular was the pod. I remember reading a book where the woman had to sit in a vessal of liquid of some kind in order to withstand the trip in a starship. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it may have been a book on Betty Eady.

There are quite a few well written personal experinces in the Gray Area Forum. Check them out; especially the older accounts.

Thanks for sharing.
edit on 5-4-2011 by itsallmaya because: spelling

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsallmaya
reply to post by korats

Wow. Thanks for replying and for the drawing of the being.

Sounds like you had quite an experience. Do you feel you are being visited and taken to another planet?

What caught my attention in particular was the pod. I remember reading a book where the woman had to sit in a vessal of liquid of some kind in order to withstand the trip in a starship. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it may have been a book on Betty Eady.

There are quite a few well written personal experinces in the Gray Area Forum. Check them out; especially the older accounts.

Thanks for sharing.
edit on 5-4-2011 by itsallmaya because: spelling

Hi,

I'm sure I'v been visited, but abducted no. In quite the contrary I would guess. But that particular experience was indeed interesting. Might be some kind of lucid dreaming telepathy thingy (or plain dream). What caught mine after remember the dream, other then as 'a dream' , I still more then 2 day later recall it very vividly, is that experience seems familiar too.. the pod and enhancement parts. I can't quite put my finger on it yet. But anyway.

Was great. I wish I had these dreams every night.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
WOW! i have a very similar daydream/fantasy! i am chosen somehow to be a part of a group of 6 men who are enhanced by benevolent aliens to pretty make the world a better place. to clean up pollution and show humanity how 6 different men of different races can get along and work together to accomplish things. we are very peaceful and benevolent ourselves altho we dont hesitate in defending ourselves. were just very good guys. it goes more into spirituality too. like did god choose us to do this? did he use the aliens just as a way to give us the tools we needed to do good things? god is everywhere in the universe and created everything and love=god. love is the highest vibration. we are very peaceful and strong and lead through example and never through force or coercion.
edit on 6-4-2011 by Caioneach because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Hi,

I'm glad you liked it. Part of why I share my dream was exactly this - To reach out knowing by heart I'm not alone in this bag of crab. eheh. In short, the feeling of the dream having some roots, somewhere.

Kor

top topics

join