It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barry Soetoro's $30,800 per plate Chitlin Dinner Protested In Harlem...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
People in Harlem were kind of upset that Barry has come to Harlem with a $30,800 per plate Chitlin Diner....Members from Atlah Worldwide church march in protest....

You can run, but you can't hide.....Barry Soetoro and crew......

edit on 4-4-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This Barry crap is really getting old. He is from your country, he is currently president. Deal.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

It's about time someone protested crap like this. Why the hell is it $30,000 in the first place? I better be crapping gold after I digest it!! There is absolutely no point other than to make it an "Elite" meal & make that bastard as rich as they are, but he hopes it will take less time. You see, I truly think no one in their right mind would by a $30,000 dinner, other than to be pretentious & wasteful.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

I love chitlins, some cracklin corn bread, some collards with fat back, red fish head soup cooked like cat fish stew over night. mmmmmm. I ain't had no soul food since my black momma passed 20 years ago. God I sure miss Miss Idella, This whole world is sure gettin to an awful state. She loved you for being a child, a person, good or bad. True love was in her heart, wish we could all get there.
spike

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
So someone explain to me how this is not a post from some ignorant racist yahoo ?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
So someone explain to me how this is not a post from some ignorant racist yahoo ?

Because it is in Harlem and those are all black protesters holding them signs.
We know the race card is all Barry fans got left but come on.....this is Harlem.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
He's the goddamn President of the U.S.
He's one breath away from completely LEVELING any country in the world.

Playa is ballin'

Either you love him or love to hate him.

Truly, God Bless America.
edit on 4-4-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
He has to start ramping up the money for his coming presidential campaign some-how.

Too bad elections for elected officials is more about money, then the people and their views and what they'll do.

All a crappy PR stunt.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da85ffd655c6.jpg[/atsimg]

Note to Mods: The OP included "illustrations" of POTUS as a gangsta / rapper (i.e. fake images) in his post which I interpret as parody. I respectfully request the opportunity to reply in kind. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I highly doubt that Obama even knows what chitterlings are and I doubt that Michelle has ever stunk up the house to prepare them.

This should be an amusing and desperate campaign. I am most interested to see who will actually Challenge Obama for the Dem. nod. No one is even on the radar right now and plenty of armchair quarterbacks are trying to thrust Hillary back into the spotlight. I'm not sure she has the chitterlings to handle another campaign.

Fire up the stove Michelle

Here's the official fundraiser menu. No chitterlings!! No Surprise

www.foodrepublic.com...

They don't even have them on the menu. This is not a soul food restaurant. Just a poser restaurant like their poser guest of honor.

redroosterharlem.com...
edit on 5-4-2011 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-4-2011 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Fuzzy Zoeller will not make any further comments on Chitlins, Chicken, Watermelon or Yams.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

So Roger, I take it you won't be attending this event? I understand the Soul Food Grill in Wilson has decent Soul Food. Ever eaten there?

Yummy. I LOVE Soul Food:

edit on 5-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Now that's a soul food restaurant. Reminds me of my days in South Carolina. The first time I ever experienced tasty greens and delicious black eyed peas. Still no chitterlings on the menu though. Only on New Years Day! No one wants the stink in their kitchen more than once a year

Chitterlings on the menu raises a delicate issue with health inspections and cross contamination.

Time to change the title of this thread to omit "Chitlin" and I don't even like Obama. Let's at least be accurate.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

I can't find any confirmational reports from the online news sources for your story.... However, in 2008 Obama Turns Down Invite to Eat Chitlin Dinner.

Chitterlings, Gallinejas, Chinchulíns, Tricandilles.. no matter how you try to dress them up, $30,800 is a tall price to eat what is essentially a pigs poo chute!

IRM

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da85ffd655c6.jpg[/atsimg]

Note to Mods: The OP included "illustrations" of POTUS as a gangsta / rapper (i.e. fake images) in his post which I interpret as parody. I respectfully request the opportunity to reply in kind. Thank you.

Ok, I see it now. That second picture is obviously fake. He doesn't wear glasses so someone has clearly Photoshopped it to put those crazy glasses on him. Nice catch, with all that bling to distract you a lot of people might not notice right off.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AnitaCigarette

Well come on, it should be worth th 30000 to eat and rub elbows with the best of us. Sarcasm

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550

What are you doing on ATS?

BAAHHH! BAAAHH!!

Kick rocks...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
++++++++++++++++++++ UPDATE++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Obama’s Harlem Fundraiser Draws Big Contributions And Crowds

Harlem, New York– President Obama held a fundraiser last night at a recently opened Harlem neighborhood restaurant, Red Rooster; raising 1.5 million for the Democratic National Committee, and drawing crowds of many neighborhood supporters who hoped to catch a glimpse of the first African-American President.

SOURCE

Apparently the event was a HUGE success.

Granted I could never afford the cost of a dinner like that unless PeeWee Herman was Guest of Honor.

"The possibilities are practically endless" - LOL Sorry just thought I'd add something pithy to minimize the sting of the event's success.

edit on 5-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

top topics

join