It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the numbers 9 - 11, any special meaning to them? earthquake magnitude 9, on march 11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
ATS,

i dont really know why, but numbers seem to catch my attention.

Reading this article about HAARP's involvement in the earthquake that struck japan march 11.
presscore.ca...

You will see that the earthquake hit with a magnitude of 9.0, on march 11. Further you will read that HAARP started his activity on march 9, 2011, resulting in the earthquake on march 11

Now you know that on 09/11/2001, the world trade centers got hit by 2 airplanes. 911 days after that, the london train bombings occured. Sept 11, 1991 Bush snr. annouced the NWO.

It's just annoying and weird seeing those same numbers again, when a disaster strikes. what does ATS think about these numbers?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
... Hmmm! That's quite an interesting find there! When you put it like that, it sure sounds and feels fishy!

I look forward to seeing what others on here thing!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I really don't believe it is some large conspiracy because all you are doing is discounting everything else that has ever happened that didn't involve those numbers.

9 and 11 are bound to show up because those are numbers we use.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Do note that it was initially reported as an 8.8... I was/am confused why they saw the need to upgrade it to a 9.0 2-3 days later.... interesting thought OP!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The other I was like
"So these guys are saying the world will end 28th October now eh? well that's after I become 17 haha I get to become 17 for 17 days.....wtf? My birth dates on 11th october 1994 17 years and 17 days after the world ends after my birth I must be the Grim reaper or something loooll!
But it's kool you know proves I am something significant to the world.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
What about comet Ele(ven) nin(e)?
Okay, that's pushing it.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
If there are numeric patterns in sequence of planned acts then either because the perpetrators believe in numeric symbology or there is an understanding of a code between the parties involved. An earthquake can not think or plan. Sometimes earthquakes are earthquakes.

Here are some more predictions, no need to buy the bible code. There will be earthquake and Tsunamis and volcanic erruptions.
edit on 4-4-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
These links will put the deeper significance of these events and numbers all in perspective

maya12-21-2012.com...
forum.davidicke.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cyberjedi

The number pattern was specifically chosen to be easy to market after the event. Normally, jihadists will honor dates or locations, anniversaries, and that sort of thing. This hit was a corporate hit, and the date it occurred is the 1st clue. Corporate marketers plan ahead for the after-event marketing effort. Of course, it was based on the 9-1-1 Emergency number combination, but with the twin towers as the primary video moneyshot, the number 11 was a no-brainer. The towers themselves have been used to fill in for the eleven in the date so many times that people often are reminded of the attacks when they see that number in certain fonts. That's the way that professional marketers think when they advise the corporate honchos how to implement major product launches.

And 9/11 was the launch of a multi-trillion dollar product launch. The War on Terror was the largest product launch in history. They needed a foolproof brand for this launch, and 9/11 was the perfect brand. Definitely not the way that jihadists think, but absolutely in-line with how corporate marketers and their bosses see follow-on value-add in the form of market branding.

new topics

top topics

join