It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

collaborative ATS Predictions & Events Calendar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
ATS Predictions & Events Calendar

The user The Great Day had an idea a few days ago to create a calendar for ats predictions. A calendar has now been made, and for the time being, the idea would be to add all the notable predictions, aswell as other interesting events into the calendar.

For a rich calendar, the idea is to get you all join and contribute to the calendar. So if you want to be updating the events, just PM your gmail address to one of the calendar admins. As I write this, only me and The Great Day has been added as an admin. The calendar is implemented using the google calendar, so to participate in editing the calendar, you will need a gmail account.

Operating the google calendar (adding events or new admins or doing other things there) is pretty straight forward. E.g.If you need to add times for events, the timezones are handled well, and you can choose the timezone upon adding an event. More details about the calendar can be found in this post in the original thread.

This thread can also be used to post predictions and events, that could be added to the calendar. For example, if the user does not want to create a gmail account, or to participate in updating the actual calendar, he can post the prediction or the event here, and then one of the admins can add it to the calendar. Joining the calendar editing group is however encouraged.

So for the time being, we are looking for 'notable' future predictions on the internet, mainly those posted or noted in ATS Prophecies & Predictions forum or elsewhere in ATS.

For other events, we are looking for anything that might be of interest to ATS members. For me that could be e.g. space shuttle launches, NASA Press Conferences, upcoming notable near-earth objects, other interesting space events, ATS Live shows, ufo meetings, scheduled presidential speeches, or some other big events.

As it is possible to add events to the past, we have also thought about the possibility of adding personal experiences related to paranormal/ufo/etc events, that have happened recently. Such as the rumbling noises heard. It would be easy to check back in the calendar, when and where it has been heard. It is possible to add icons for the events, so using these icons, we can easily tell, which is a witnessed paranormal event, and which event was a scheduled event. So feel free to try that out too.

A small URL problem: There is a slight problem (forum ignores text that include "src =" without the ""''s and the space inbetween) posting certain url's in ATS forums, and therefore we have created a page that is accessible by a hyperlink. From there you can access the editable or subscribable calendar page. So here is the calendar page

So PM me, The Great Day and/or any other new calendar admin your gmail address, and we will add you as a calendar admin. ..or post here ideas, events or predictions, that could be added to the calendar. After a certain time, I will lose the ability to edit this original post, so I might be adding the list of calendar admins ATS nicknames on the calendar page posted above, so it will be easier to for new admins to find more admins to PM.

This is just small effort so far being done, and if we are not getting dozens of updaters, the thing might not work, and events will not be bothered to be added to the calendar. Adding events to the calendar is quite quick though, but keeping it up months after months, one might lose interest, so therefore we need many interested

..I guess this is outside ats, but the calendar will have ats links and references all over, so I guess the ats admins can see this as a kind of a promotion aswell. If the thing works well, maybe ats could integrate it in their site, or make something similar who knows... well, let's first see if this even goes anywhere

The original idea

edit on 4-4-2011 by inthemistandfog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Excellent idea! I've been looking for something like this for awhile now. And that means that I can get rid of my little note book and chicken scratchings of peoples predictions/dates.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The way things have been going around here I bet the dates fill up pretty quick.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
The calendar link in the original post does not work anymore. This link will probably be working for a longer time. I added the link to my signature line aswell.

Actually this idea seemed to die down, and no one wanted to maintain the calendar... I wasn't following ATS so much during the summer, so I didn't update much myself either. I've updated some random dates to the calendar that Ive came across, but definitely not all predictions that are/were made :p

If still someone wants to join up and add things to the calendar, I still check my pm's every now and then and I can add you as an updater.

new topics

top topics

join