It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a strange chain of events

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
warning- even I know that what I'm about to say sounds crazy. I really just really feel the need to share this story with someone who might understand. (at first you may not see where aliens/ufo's come into this thread, but you will)

**there is a very brief summary at the end for the casual reader, try not to comment based on that though, as there is no information to base a statement off of**

The chain of events starts early Saturday morning (April 2nd)

EVENT : 1
Location- bedroom- me and my girlfriend live with my brother, she and I have a room in the basement. There is a light right outside our room, but the switch is at the top of the stairs (its an annoying placement lol)

Time- somewhere between the hours of 3:30am-11am Saturday April 2nd (our regular sleeping schedule, my brother's sleep schedule is usually 2am-10am-ish)

OK, so the stage is set so to speak..

My Girlfriend awakes to a bright light emanating from behind the door of our room. the door opens, my gf (shes a heavy sleeper and i'd get my face ripped off if I disturbed her slumber lol) sits up slightly to see who it is because my brother sometimes needs something, i.e. if he needs the car and we have the keys.

so shes looking at the open door and a silhouette comes into view. She described the silhouette as her height (5,4 5,5) with a smooth shape, not jagged like you would see with someone with hair (we all have medium-long hair)

The figure was only there for a moment, then the door closed and the light turned off immediately. no footsteps were heard. (remember the switch is at the top of the stairs)

In her groggy, half asleep state, she shrugged this off as normal and went back to sleep.

The next morning as I drove her to work she recalled the event to me.

Asked my brother, he did not do it, and was asleep all night.

EVENT: 2
Location - Parking lot of girlfriends work.

Time- 9:00 pm Saturday April 2nd

I am alone in the parking lot, only a few people at her work (a call center) because of it being Saturday evening and all.

One of her co-workers came out of the building and asked me for a ride as she had been waiting for a cab for 30min. When I was talking to her I had a VERY strong sense of deja-vu, feeling like I was in a dream.

We got to talking about the stars, because I was standing outside my car having a smoke staring at the sky (very normal behavior lol)

As we were talking I saw a bright light in the sky which moved at a semi-fast speed. moving East to West. it then faded out quickly. From observation I determined that in all likelihood it was a satellite moving beyond the "reflective zone" (if anyone knows the proper definition that would be appreciated)

as soon as I went to tell her about it, she said "hey look at that" I look up, and an IDENTICAL light appeared in the same spot in the sky moving North to South this one stayed luminous longer than the previous one and then vanished,

I also determined that in all likelihood this was another satellite, just a very strong coincidence of timing and placement.

I'm not so sure now though because it was luminous beyond the "reflective zone" of the previous one.

Is this because of altitude?

EVENT: 3

Time- 4:00am Sunday April 3rd(staying up late because we had Sunday off)

Me and my girlfriend were sitting in our room playing with our rabbits. We heard three loud, quick knocks from the direction of the front door upstairs. (brother is asleep)

We look at each other puzzled, than go upstairs to investigate. We have 4 cats so my first instinct was to see if they were being mischievous. But all the cats were sleeping on various pieces of furniture. plus the knocking sound was too loud and rhythmic to be done by kitty paws...

I then turned on the outside light and looked though the peep-hole in the door. no one there, look out front window. no one there. I jokingly said "maybe they left a note on the door" (girlfriend not amused) We get our shoes and jackets on to go outside for a smoke and make sure theres no one outside. (we live in a suburb in a town in Ontario Canada, hardly any rowdy youth, but this being early Sunday morning we figured drunks.)

We go outside, Its dead silent, no one around, we hear the tell tale yells of drunkards in the distance. But too far to have escaped our sight.

We light up a smoke. look up at the sky. BAM! UFO fly's directly over our house, moving slow in a Zig-Zag pattern, with precise, direct, 45 degree angle turns. No navigation lights, no sound, moving in the direction of West.

It had a strange shape to it, I cant describe, the silhouette might be seen as an odd rectangle .

It seemed brown in colour, but as there were no lights, I assume it was only illuminated by the city lights, which gave the illusion of a brown colour.

It seems like such a weird coincidence that we would hear 3 knocks at the door, go outside, and a UFO fly's over our house.... Seriously..

It was not a bird,plane, or superman I'm 100% certain of that!

Summary

Saturday morning- Strange light and silhouette opens door in the middle of the night
Saturday night- Strong deja-vu and 2 very coincidental "satellites"?
Sunday morning- Knock at the door, go outside to witness UFO flying over house

Are me and my girlfriend being trolled by aliens? were feeling really really crazy at this point but we don't know what else to think.

This is by far not the first UFO or strange occurrence we've experienced... But we've NEVER had what ( I know this sounds absolutely mental) appears to have been 2 visitations in a 24hour period..

I'm not sure what to think guys.

try not to be mean, I shared a story, you don't have to believe, just as you don't have to be rude.

Thank you.

Oun Jahhryn

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

That does sound pretty intense!

Maybe whatever it was just wanted to get your attention to see these things? I'd pay attention to see if anything else occurs!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing your story. If you can't share something like that on this website, where can you share it.

You say you have experienced UFO encounters before. What were they?

Could your g/f have been dreaming that she had awoken on the Saturday morning? Or is she adamant she woke up.

Have you tried contacting Aliens telepathically? The reason I ask is that if you have done so previously this could be the cause of the visitation.

Has anyting else happened out of the ordinary sunday night/monday morning?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

She is very adamant about being awake, not dreaming.

when we awoke on Sunday afternoon, (after finally calming down enough to sleep at around 5:30am) We both felt very sore like we didn't even sleep but were running around all night.

although we were expecting something, nothing happened Sunday night/Monday morning.

We have both made a pact to stay extra vigilante and keep our eyes and ears open.

I haven't contacted aliens telepathically no, though my girlfriend has been having VERY vivid dreams lately of E.T encounters. at this point were not doubting our memories have been tampered with.

Heres a thread i made about one of my gf's dreams www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a thread about the most recent UFO ive witnessed. (aside from sunday morning)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TripleSalCal

yeah they definitely got our attention. We have been long time believers, but when fantasy starts becoming reality, you feel psychotic...

Afterwards, i felt that my initial statement of "maybe they left a note on the door" was not so inaccurate...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
You are lucky people to have experienced this. Things may well progress. I have regular 'dreams' regarding similar things but I can't say anything else. Good luck to you.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Thanks for the well written and informative post OP. Its refreshing to see someone take the time to really go over all the facts and present their info in such a well placed manner. As far is your incidents, it sounds pretty freaky. I would suggest setting up some surveillance cams or even just a web cam to see if you can document anything. Good luck!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Your g/f's dream was very interesting. Does she have these on a regular basis or was it just a one off?

I am always looking up at the skies and I have done so for about ten years. In all that time I have seen 3 UFO's. Now I am not saying they were Alien craft, but they certainly were not anything I have previously seen such as jet liners, military craft (I have spent a lot of time on airbases in the U.K with my work) or any light aircraft/helicopters.

Please keep us updated on any additional occurrences. Peace.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Ive been thinking about surveillance or webcam. But I'm afraid that they will not take kindly to me trying to film them without consent. I know it sounds strange. but if they are willing to travel interstellar space to knock on my door, I should pay them the utmost respect.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hey very cool stroy

By any chance do you live near Sault Ste. Marie? I live on the waterfront of Lake Superior and my family and I have seen very strange lights in the sky moving at high speeds with 180 degree angle turns... Also been having sleep paralysis for the past week. Your story kinda freaks me out XD

link   
Heh, what you are saying is very possible and I believe less and less folks out there are going to attack what you say. I won't start a thread on our experiences as for the most part, they come at night and could be discounted as vivid dreams or such, even though I have kept records of some events with my wife that is backed up by physical changes that occurred.

Even last night, I recounted an event where we were taken to her and was re-enforcing the message that was given to her. This event she swore over and over was real the next day and gave great detail. Then her mind went blank as all was gone from memory a week later until I triggered the memory again. This happened three times and now she knows and retains. You may have events you don't remember at all. Wife remembers bright lights around car and then a lost two hours as well.

link   
For what it's worth I believe ya. Takes a fair amount of bravery to put something that personal out there for everyone to criticize. Maybe you are being prepared for something bigger. Keep your eyes open and let us know what transpires.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

she has them on a regular basis. I also have them, but not as vivid, or as many.

the strangest experience i've had, was when I was at a small cabin on an island. laying on the dock i saw 3 flashes in the sky, went inside 20 min later, the entire cabin lit up BLUE. bright blue light. I look out the window, and see that its a circular light on the ground, coming from above the cabin. the light faded to a central point, then vanished. NO SOUND. to this day I get chills when I think of that experience.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Quoop

nah i live about 16 hours south east of you. An hour north of toronto.

thats strange, keep an eye on the sky friend

edit on 4-4-2011 by OUNjahhryn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

Thats intense, Ive been talking to a few couples that have experiences, It seems that they visit a lot of couples. or maybe couples just remember things better. who knows.

any single people out there experiencing this stuff?!?!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Can wait to see what happens today. You should make this a sitcom.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ledzeppelin489

lol if this was a sitcom it would be more confusing that the series "lost"

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
your not the only one my friend. they are waking us up. looks like your alarm went off...do what you feel is best in your life. find that one purpose we are all searching for.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Now that sounds like a shorts staining moment imo. Wow to experience something like that, man I don't know what I would do.

With all of these events have you tried hypnotic transgression? You should try, just to see if you have actually had contact.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by HispanicPanic

Thanks for the reply, I was "woken up" years ago. now they are just teasing me!! lol

I'm sure if i ever saw a real flesh and blood alien after knocking on my door... i would puke. it seems so exciting and frightening at the same time I just want to get first contact over with.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join