It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! Japan Dreaded News! "Plutonium" Leaking and Spreading- Video *Confirmed*

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This video requires very little explanation, as the original author writes in the description, "
If you are watching this, you know, this is just the beginning."

This is very sad. The anchor at the begininng of the report says that the tiniest spec of inhaled Plutonium can bring lung cancer.

edit on 4-4-2011 by discl0sur3 because: (no reason given)

Mod Note-ALL-CAPS-
edit on 4/4/2011 by tothetenthpower because: Removed all caps-mod note

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I always wanted to go to Tokyo someday!

Oh, well Hong Kong here I come. . .

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Do these people even realize that they jeopardize the health of every inhabitant of this planet with their mismanagement? We've had reports of leakage for some time now, WHY IS IT STILL THERE? Why can't they do what USSR did in Chernobyl and pour tons of concrete on the site?

Maybe they are taking their sweet time fixing this problem for the same reason BP took their sweet time stopping the "flow" of oil into the ocean.. depopulation agenda unfolding right before our eyes?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark
Do these people even realize that they jeopardize the health of every inhabitant of this planet with their mismanagement? We've had reports of leakage for some time now, WHY IS IT STILL THERE? Why can't they do what USSR did in Chernobyl and pour tons of concrete on the site?

Maybe they are taking their sweet time fixing this problem for the same reason BP took their sweet time stopping the "flow" of oil into the ocean.. depopulation agenda unfolding right before our eyes?

The last I heard, there are plans in place to entomb reactors 1 through 4 in concrete however, they have to get the situation under control before this can be performed. They estimate it will take over 8 years to complete the job...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

I have been keeping tabs on this subject with the crisis about the nuclear plant ever since the crisis started and this is very bad news indeed. I hope the people of Japan the best in this crisis, they are experiencing; that they become more resolved and stronger than ever from these hardships they will have to endure in the coming months.

Namatse

Our hearts and minds are with Japan! I wish them the best!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Yeah, my husband and I have been saving a little here and there for almost 2 years now (yeah I know that's a long time to save but we have two kids and not the best paying jobs
) to be able to go to Japan on a wedding anniversary. But I really feel bad for all the the people over there that can't get out. I hope everyone can stay safe.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
your story is about 10 days old.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
OMFG! Why don't they just bury those crap buckets with cement piled up to the SKY ..!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Grrrr i want to sweat and shout, get those damn people out of there NOW!!!! jesus!! government playing with inoccent lives, look how many peoples here are in danger, inoccent lives, children, men and woman, and those poor souls working inside the reactors, i hate to say this but they are already dead and they should be remember!

As for the thousands living in the area, EVACUATE NOW!!!!

otherwise, in my eyes, the japanese government will kill thousands of their own people, and if that plutoniam gets in to the air and travels over seas.... i just dont even wanna go there.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

8 years?! Chernobyl was initially mismanaged, but as far as I know they got the reactor under a thick "dome" in a matter of weeks or months. Why is it taking so long for Japan to do the same?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The sad truth is NO ONE realizes how tragic this entire event will be! Only time will tell. Unfortunately it looks as though time may have run out.. Not only for the people of Japan but for people everywhere.

God Bless all who have been and will be effected by this horrific catastrophe!

Pax

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This is supposed to kill as many people as possible. It's all part of the 'plan.'

Get ready for a many, many more 'mishandled' disaster situations in the coming years.
edit on 4-4-2011 by wtf1is1happening because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by legalizeit
OMFG! Why don't they just bury those crap buckets with cement piled up to the SKY ..!!!

Because they built it on an active fault line on a coast.

Every little shaker is going to crack this piece of crap. Because they did the same thing everyone else does, but even stupider, by trying to save money on transmission and put the damn things as close as they could to their end user. So they put it on the damn coast. On a fault line. AGAIN.

Pay attention. The US has a freaking ton of these along the San Andreas. Only, I bet that there was even laxer standards on earthquake worthiness.

Unless they can figure out how to isolate these 360 degrees - and that's more expensive - so that when it drops into the coean it is still contained, this problem will continue. Or get worse. They are currently hoping to try "active management" until they can remove the radiation sources.

But since they've LOST some of the radiation sources, probably into the ground, there is still going to be a problem.

This is where this is going - long term active management of the site, until they can start removing the radiation sources.

Now if someone could figure out a nice way to essentially encase the whole damn thing in a large elastomere bubble that was resistant to radiation, and will survive for several millenia.....and make it cheap enough that these stingy bastards who set this up this way to save money to begin with will find it cheaper than active managment.....please stand up.

Because active management is going to get a whole frac of a lot worse if another earthquake shakes this whole sucker into the ocean.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
they should of built these things above a big #ing hole so as soon as # his the fan, detonate the TNT and bye bye reactors, a mile underground!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

They are probably waiting for their 'Bonuses' ,you know the one's CEO's get when they screw up big time.BP.
What a strange world we live in where up is down and wrong is right

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I've been saying that all four reactors are in full-blown meltdown since the beginning. The reason I know this is because I have an understanding of governments and the press. They will have to nuke the facility (or use some other extremely high explosive) to stop the reaction. It's the reaction that creates all of the radioactivity, more than the material, and that reaction needs to stop. If these things burn for 8 years it will kill half the people on the planet. Vaporizing that material will not kill so many.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

They managed to cool down Chernobyl and then pile on the concrete i believe, the reactors in japan are still hot...pouring on concrete would not solve the problem i think, probably make it worse.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Plutonium is an extremely deadly carcinogen. I've noticed as attention has moved from Reactor 4 (which was the top concern right after the earthquake) to Reactor 3, pretty much all news agencies STOPPED saying that Reactor 3 was fueled by plutonium to avoid sheer panic.
The implications of reactor 3 completely blowing are too terrible to even think of.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by woghd

your right about the media, usually when i watch it they want me to be in fear, terrorism, swine flu, murders, rapists
etc etc. all things that happen but have a small chance of occurence or were nothing compared to how the media played them all up to be.

so when you get an event like a power planet melting down and the media start telling people not to worry everything is o.k. you just know they are doing the opposite to what they usually do, instead of playing it up, they are playing it down.

everything works backwards in this world. if they tell you to panic it turns into nothing, if they tell you it's ok it ends up a worse case scenerio.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join