It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction and Hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Hello folks.
After haunting this board for a couple years as an 'outsider', I finally opened a member account. I have posted to a couple of threads but I figured a proper introduction is in order.
I chose Invariance because some things never change... the name suits me. I'm interested in everything from cryptology to out of place artifacts.... History, prophecies, 'signs of the times', cover-ups.. anything, AS LONG as it's the TRUTH.
Since I was a kid, I've seen a lot of things wrong with the world. Speaking out about it, doesn't seem to change anyone's mind. I'm tired of people who are more like sheep and just accept what media and government tells them. I'm relieved to find among you like-minded people who question authority and seek the truth.

Will my presence here change the world? I doubt it. But it will give me personal peace of mind to know that I'm not alone in seeing the cracks in the grand illusion.

Thanks
~Invy~

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Invariance

Welcome! I look forward to reading your posts....BTW, I'm interested in the same things you are...enjoy!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm just reading how to share videos, etc.. wish me luck!

edit on 4-4-2011 by Invariance because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Sometime's peace of mind is all a person needs, WELCOME.

Fellow new member

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

If you need help just send me a u2u....to do that just look to the left of this post, where my avatar is.....then click on the drop down list below it, then click "send message"....see where it says "member"? That's where you click for the drop down list.... Good luck!

edit on 4-4-2011 by StealthyKat because: sp

top topics

join