It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural Remedies to Counteract Radiation Poisoning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This applies to everyone as the nuclear potential in Japan becoming a world-wide worry is very possible.
If all the reactors blow, then we all might need this info or to prepare you for the eventuality?
The government in the UK are banning any herbal remedies this month that have not been clinically tested, which is most of the bottles we see on our health food shop presently.
The nuclear accident in Japan is a prime example of herbal and alternative medicine playing a key role on preventing damage to the body.
You have read that the well known iodine tablets are sold out in most shops/chemists but this article offers an alternative, as there seems to be no other way to protect yourself and your thyroid gland?

hpathy.com...
edit on 4-4-2011 by kalenga because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I went shopping on Saturday looking for some Potassium Iodide here in Cork, Ireland and 3 different places I assumed would stock all told me it was sold out and that they didn't know when they would be getting it back in stock as their stockists had also exhausted all supplies. I went to plan B which was online vitamin shops but they too were sold out. One of the staff in the health shop I went to recommended sea weed as a good natural source but I haven't researched her theory just yet.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

The only cure is death if you have already been exposed to a lethal dose.
And then no remedies will save you. Its sad when you think of it

edit on 4-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

join