It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50,000 McJobs now available!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by YourPopRock

I really hoped you paid for those invented burgers, otherwise it was theft....

obviously you have never worked up mcdonalds, or you have something hard up your butt

I also used to partake in the making of crazy hamburgers. So too did the manager, my supervisors, and the staff who had seniority

lighten up, guy. Its a job at mcdonalds... They really dont mind if you have a little fun on the side. Do you really care that we, former mcdonalds employees, may have slipped some fries here and there? if so, you have some serious personal issues... so stop worying about everyone else.

Tell me that you have never done anything that could be perceived as wrong in your life... Let he without sin cast the first stone.

Even if your mr. perfect & religious..... LIGHTEN UP

or should i say.... PUT A SMILE ON, EVERYBODY COMON!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

Hey Boncho, I never thought I would agree with you so many times in one thread, you earned your first stars from me buddy! lol

Yourpoprock as teh perfect McInformant...i appreciate what you are trying to do, but another case of everyone getting mad and persecuting the lowest rung on the ladder in order to feel good that someone got "punished" and they can sleep at night.

You get a star from me too. The chances of this being real and not just a giant troll op are low. Even if it was, I don't understand this mentality of calling in the cavalry every time someone thinks something is going on. Or even lashing out the way some did in here.

What happened to resolving issues with people on an individual basis? The first thing one of the righteous people could have done was u2u the person. Try and ascertain if it was a legitimate story (which is pretty hard on the net) then figure out a way to resolve the issue.

Instead it turned into a lynching where supposedly McDonalds comes out as a hero when they have been 'infiltrated by the evil criminal elements.'

Give me a break.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
it would seem like routerboy has started
his own thread asking for help
shutting off his DOB.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

did he not see where he offered that info
himself ????

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

Do you really care that we, former mcdonalds employees, may have slipped some fries here and there?

No, I don't, but you just claimed theft like someone else did in this thread, and the poster I was replying to claims they called the authorities over it. So watch out!

My point was the exact one you are trying to make.

Me personally, you can eat whatever you want at McDonalds, but corporations regard the smallest things in severe circumstances.

I was simply trying to point out that the other poster was putting themselves on moral perch above everyone else, and though he claims he did nothing wrong in the case of making burgers, I'm sure if you combed over his life you could find something.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
This thread has turned into a witch hunt. I thought ATS members were a community of support.

C'est la vie.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Good point. I guess this will be a lesson for him then. Still, I feel a bit sorry for him. This is why I never contribute to those donation boxes that are in places of business...I never trusted that my money would get to where it's promised to go. When I donate, I do it as directly as possible.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofsheba
This is why I never contribute to those donation boxes that are in places of business...I never trusted that my money would get to where it's promised to go. When I donate, I do it as directly as possible.

that is the best way to do it
I think

I think I remember seeing an article about
the Red Cross. Out of every dollar donated,
only about 20 cents of it makes it to it's intended
recipient. They state overhead costs, staff, transportation
etc.... as coming out of your donations.
Red Cross is NOT really a non-profit organization
by my views.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

edit on 4-4-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
This thread has turned into a witch hunt. I thought ATS members were a community of support.

C'est la vie.

support for whom ???

common man???
or criminals ???

routerboy was not really sorry
or empathetic for his actions
hence the taunting of come
get me, I stand behind anonymity.

I do not lend support for criminals
who taunt their crimes in my face.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I've heard that about the Red Cross as well, all those billions of dollars given during Katrina and I wonder what percentage went directly to those in need.

As far as McDonald's donation boxes go, I know they do a wonderful job with the Ronald McDonald's House that gives families with kids a place to stay during their treatment/hospitalizations. I think I remember donating the metal tabs off cans that you could turn in for a donation, not sure how that worked exactly. I do think donating to reputable charities is a good thing to do. I've always been a bit skeptical, though when it comes to donating.

I looked at routerboys other thread, I guess he really is freaked out.
edit on 4-4-2011 by queenofsheba because: add line

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

fair enough.

But i want to make clear that neither I nor yourpoprock "claimed theft". He is right in that normally you are made to pay for every condiment, topping and patty you put on, unless under special circumstances.

all he said was that he made some sweet burgs. No need to get all defensive on the guy. Who could you possibly be to start making such a strong ethical argument against anyone?

A strategically placed tip box may be worthy of some repremendation, but thats no reason to go looking for reasons to blame and attack other posters.

This thread has strayed for that reason... not that it can be helped
edit on 4-4-2011 by SPACEYstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

Not sure if you are preaching to me. But if you are you should go back and read all my posts.

I'm not accusing anyone of theft, only that the perceived viewpoint in this thread is that it was a 'claim' of such.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
A great place to start your Banking career.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Michelle129th
If people shouldn't take these jobs, then what do you propose they do?

winning a revolution is never easy
and it requires sacrifice.
If you don't sacrifice then you
will not truly appreciate your
freedom.

Like the park signs read:

Don't feed the animals !!!

Animals = TPTB

You can grow your own food
You can make your own fuel
break the system of slavery
that we all are addicted to.

Your bonds can be broken.

I have suddenly been stricken with a huge amount of curiosity.

What do you do for a living?
How much do you make there?
Do you have health care benefits, etc? If not, do you ever go to the doctor? If so, how do you pay for it?
If you do not have a job, where are you getting your residual income in order to live?
Do you grow your own food to live off of?
Do you make your own fuel?
Do you have children living at home? Do you have other dependants?

I am not attacking, I am only curious...made so by your post. If you have made these changes then I would like to hear about them. I would like to do the same and I look up to someone who had bitten the bullet and made the changes which you are suggesting.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

LadySkadi
I am very curious as to why you deleted
your post here on this thread and on
routerboy's other thread as well ???
Any explanation ?? just curious

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Holy gripes! this has got to be the most interesting thread I have read in awhile. Though it kinda bugs my anonymity could be easily compromised.
edit on 4-4-2011 by anon102 because: replacing word

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by idunno12
I am not attacking, I am only curious...made so by your post. If you have made these changes then I would like to hear about them. I would like to do the same and I look up to someone who had bitten the bullet and made the changes which you are suggesting.

It is too late for me.
I am old (47) and disabled so
I cannot forgo the necessary changes.
I am stuck in the system due to lack of
physical abilities.
But if I could go back to when I was 18
and do it all over again, oh how things
would be different for me. My postings
were mainly for those who still have a life
in front of them and have the means to
change it for the better.

top topics