posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:35 AM
So the questions would be...
50,000 employees are going to work where? Is McD's short 50,000 people? That's a huge shortage. Are they expanding rapidly? Are they firing 50,000
There is an average of 50-60 people at one location. Is an announcement of opening 1000 new locations? No!
I have to post this in a more logical flow.
1. Obama gives McD's an exemption on ObamaCare.
2. McD's agrees to do a hiring blitz just before Election time.
3. Obama now talks about creating 50,000 jobs throughout the Country in one day. It's a miracle!
4. Little envelopes in the pay packs of 400,000 US employees suggesting support for Obama.
5. Obama gets another term as the citizens unite on what a great man he has turned out to be in lowering the un-employment rate..
6. Post Election layoffs of 50,000 people no longer needed.
edit on 4-4-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)