It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Internet ranking-Quantcast rating is: 1,132!! Wow, the lowest I have seen-Congrads!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b70f15a358e7.png[/atsimg]

I have been watching the rating number flux for the last year but this is the lowest I have seen ATS rated (rather highest-I guess).

I would think with all the bad crap happening around the world and people seeking info/discussion/explainations etc of such things found thier way here.

Great. And welcome.

I have to say, on a personal note, it makes me feel pretty darn good when I see such good numbers etc. I like to think I/we add to it- a lot.

Good work ATS and all the ATS Members. Keep it up!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
check out the ranking for The Above Network. We're moving in on the top 1000.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
check out the ranking for The Above Network. We're moving in on the top 1000.

For my own safety I remove the original post and say:

Congrats! Everything is good. Supper!

edit on 4-4-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Uhh.......

Thanks?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
Another 1000000 Idoits on this page, good idea!
You will be rich and ats will be as poor as never before.

Spelling is fun...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
It's great news. 2 minds are better than one. So hundreds of thousands are even better
Most of the time

Actually, Alexa has ATS ranked 893 for the US and 2,555 for the world. Pretty impressive stats!

The whole world's waking up

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

March was an exceptional month here on ATS, our biggest-ever.

That's right, nearly 7.5 million visits and over 37 million pages viewed.

Additionally, just over 3.8 million unique/distinct people viewed 551,832 unique/distinct pages on ATS in March, with over 70% of all that traffic coming from search engines or referring sites.

And even more amazing, of all the visitors coming to ATS via search, an astounding 964,616 different search terms/phrases brought them here.

An excellent testament to the quality of the content being created by ATS members. If there's any doubt about that, simply look at our "bounce rate" (the percentage of people that look at one page, then leave), 6%.

EDIT: To Add...

For those more accustomed to seeing web traffic as "hits," which includes all access to all assets (not just HTML pages), as well as access from search engine spiders (the above charts only indicate human users), the "hits" on our servers for March 2011 were in excess of 1.2 billion.

And our US-traffic is bigger than ABCnews.com, CBSnews.com, scientificamerican.com, jetblue.com, fastcompany.com, dailykos.com and many other "major" names you'll recognize.

And our total global traffic is on-par (or better) with some seriously major sites, such as newsweek.com, telegraph.co.uk, blackberry.com, breitbart.com, bostonherald.com and many others.
edit on 4-4-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Another 1000000 Idoits on this page, good idea!
You will be rich and ats will be as poor as never before.

Spelling is fun...

How is you German Skill?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

How is you German Skill?

Nein...
to you for being an awesome sport and reminding me that we are on an international website...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

What kind of sport?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

reply to post by MemoryShock

What kind of sport?

Your choice...though Cricket did just end..."sport" is colloquial slang and my apologies if it sounded condescending...Ize may hibernatez for now...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I have the Alexa toolbar and most certainly noticed the global rank spiking up to #1,500 for a short time this month. Anything better than top 5,000 starts getting you ranked among well-known websites.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by civilchallenger

I never hear of that website until today. I will check it out.

Thanks.

Do you find that it is consistent to what the one ATS uses/displays?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Alexa is pretty standard in the UK/Europe (can't speak for the US). I've worked for several ISPs, Internet Security firms and SEO companies and generally we pegged site stats against Alexa.

Plus, ATS is ranked higher on there, so for the sake of gloating let's use their ranking

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Pr0t0

For US traffic measurement, Quantcast has become a defacto standard because of their direct-measurement methods, day/night-part user analysis, and third-party auditing.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Pr0t0

ATS is ranked higher on there, so for the sake of gloating let's use their ranking

I like your way of thinking Sir!

Maybe have the one standard then have some of the other ones as a spot check etc.

and thank you Skeptic Overlord for your input on the thread. Good stuff and it's stuff I wanted to learn about anyways.

You have to admit.... You got to be extremely happy to see where your "dream" has gone/come? Very impressive by any gauge.

Keep up the good work everyone!

edit on 4/5/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join