It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Jailed For Getting Underage Girl Pregnant . . . with a twist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
Both parties (the man and the young girls mother/father) are at fault IMO. The girls mother should have filed a PFA order against the man. The man should have obeyed by the "age of consent law". The girl, well now a days it is hard to tell if a girl is 15 or 18 with the way the majority of them dress and the age of sexually maturity getting younger and younger, You cant necessarily blame a man for being just that, a man. Granted his display of a lack of self control is disgusting.

Exactly.

It is amazing to see the knee-jerk responses.

. . .I believe is the age of consent in most states

. . .

17 in Texas.
edit on 4/4/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I'm not sure what the twist is.

Is the twist that he has feelings?

It's rather gross what he did.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Look into the actions . . . or lack there-of, of the mother of the girl.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by warbird03

Ummmm wrong.
A predator violated a baby, it is nothing more than that and very simple to see.
15 + 25 = prison. There's the math, you cannot argue or refute math.

Look, I'm not saying it's right. I'm not trying to defend the guy. I do, however, get tired of people acting as if teenagers aren't sentient beings. She likely had a say in it too. If not and it turns out he forced it, then castrate the bastard in my opinion. Otherwise, it's a two-way street.

Just watch, now I'll probably have all kinds of people here coming after me for saying that. How awful of me to think that some teenagers could possibly have enough intelligence to make some decisions.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I think they should all be drug tested, too. I bet you they all have drugs in their systems. I know, it's not even part of the subject, but to me, it seems like everyone was the best of friends, until she got pregnant. That's when the issues started. & for the mother to not care, until this happened, says to me that she is an irresponsible & selfish parent. I cannot help but feel the only reason this mother would bond with the man & let him continue to be with her daughter, would be if the mother had something she could get from him, be it drugs or money.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
He signed it in court, so it could not have been anything off the wall.

He didn't sign it. He OFFERED to sign something. We don't know what.

To show that he cared?

Nothing shows you care like a signature.
When he starts supporting them, then I'll think he cares. Until then, a signature is WORTHLESS.

I am more disturbed by the mother who did not do anything about it.

Yes, blame the mother who had ZERO to do with it and did NOTHING illegal. That makes sense.

Sorry, I believe in personal responsibility. The mother didn't do this. A grown man had sex with an underage girl. That's illegal. HE should pay for it. I'm not supporting putting him in jail, but I do think he should support his offspring.
edit on 4/4/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by warbird03
Look, I'm not saying it's right. I'm not trying to defend the guy. I do, however, get tired of people acting as if teenagers aren't sentient beings. She likely had a say in it too. If not and it turns out he forced it, then castrate the bastard in my opinion. Otherwise, it's a two-way street.

Just watch, now I'll probably have all kinds of people here coming after me for saying that. How awful of me to think that some teenagers could possibly have enough intelligence to make some decisions.

No, it's still a one way street. The man is a CHOMO (child molester) & in America, you need to be of the age of legal consent or both adults. If you get caught, you get shot. Simple as that. Don't do the crime, you don't do the time! I could go on all day with these rhymes.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

it seems like your trying to pass the buck onto the mother....

this is a grown man and a child .....

i can't believe the amount of people condoneing what this insecure grown man has done.

his a pedophille...end of.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Statistics show that that is the case . . . even more so in the area that I live.

87% of all statistics are made up on the spot and roughly 72% of those are false.
Please show me the statistic of this thing you speak of, and the provider of said study?

He signed it in court, so it could not have been anything off the wall.

What is "it" cmon we are not children you argue with, the only possible thing would be an adoption, and that requires some form of "parental or guardianship" consent.
Please show us what he signed, or a link to describe it?

I am more disturbed by the mother who did not do anything about it.

Apparently you have never been a teenager or a parent for that.
When a teen gets an idea the only real option is to chain said teen to the wall, but we have laws against this sort of thing.
Teens are DUMB for the most part, yes i mean DUMB.
They still believe that they can go to far far away and live happily ever after.
Lemme tell you i am in my happily ever after and it is not exactly what i pictured and it is ALOT of work.
Again this guy is a kiddiefiddler and nothing more.
He is the predator who preys on the sick and weak of the herd.
He could not compete on his own level.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Look into the actions . . . or lack there-of, of the mother of the girl.

So that's the twist?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I just have one word to say on this and it is

“La Quinceanera”

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

what if that was your mother and father, and you knew they deeply loved each other despite their age difference. would you still want that man to die off in a ditch because of the crime of love? you disgust me sir, and it is completely inaccurate to label this man a pedophile. a 15 year old girl is completely physically matured and ready to have kids, its just our own governments standing that makes it illegal. if i were to label anyone anything it would be to label you as ignorant.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AnitaCigarette

It's only a one-way street if she didn't want it. There's nothing in the link that says either way, although it makes it sound like it was mutual. Yes, I realize she's underage. I don't agree with his actions and I think it's disgusting. That doesn't absolve the girl. As I said, if it turns out that it was against her will, I'm all for any and every cruel punishment available. Otherwise, they're both at fault.

Oh, right. There's a guy involved, so everything's all his fault.

link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

exactly ...at last someone with some morals ..who see's this is so wrong.

link   
reply to post by AnitaCigarette

I like your train of thought. There may be some truth into that.

Regardless, it does take two to tango, teens are more mature now than when I was a teen so she was most likely totally coherent in her decision to be with the man. The man on the other hand, probably shouldn't be put in prison for what he did but he does need some form of rehabilitation ie. put through some sort of mental institution or mandatory psychiatric/ psychological counseling. I mean, granted she may have been sexually mature but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that teens, especially at that age are not mentally mature.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I have all of the information i require to make an informed decision . A 25 year old man knocked up a 15 year old girl who is not yet capable or ready to make the proper decisions regarding sex and pregnancy . I know , 15 year olds do it but they are not mature enough while trying to be mature too early . The fact that he signed a paper for the mother saying he would support the girl and child carries no weight . I guess he'd say that after he knocked her up knowning how many serious laws he violated so say or do anything to keep the girls mother quite . This guy knew exactly what he was doing while there is no way a 15 year old does . She's 15 and was just 14 and will be 16 with a child on her next birthday . Lock the son-of-a-b*tch up and throw away the key . We see children having children all of the time in our society but it's usually two children , a boy and a girl that made a big mistake but a 25 year old having sex with a girl who was just 14 is not a mistake . It's criminal behavior . Give the girl a chance to grow up a little for Chri*t sake . He's a sex offender and my hope is that the rest of the prison population who have daughters and sisters provide this pervert with continuous sex for a few years and make him their bit*h . Hurt a young girl and i'd be your worst nightmare if i was on your jury .

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by warbird03
That doesn't absolve the girl..

Legally, it does. At 15, sex can't be consensual, as she was not legally old enough to give consent. She CAN'T give consent.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Rekrul

i'm not even going to waste my time trying to explain why this is wrong,as clearly you support child sex.

clearly you dont have children..or you understand why this is wrong.....if you come anywere near my daughter be prepaired to die.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

. . .

Yes, blame the mother who had ZERO to do with it and did NOTHING illegal.

You are smarter than that, BH.

Accessory to a Felony?

Endangering a Child?

I could go on . . . .
edit on 4/4/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rekrul
reply to post by snapperski

what if that was your mother and father, and you knew they deeply loved each other despite their age difference. would you still want that man to die off in a ditch because of the crime of love? you disgust me sir, and it is completely inaccurate to label this man a pedophile. a 15 year old girl is completely physically matured and ready to have kids, its just our own governments standing that makes it illegal. if i were to label anyone anything it would be to label you as ignorant.

No, no, no! That is pedophile talk in my book. If you think it's okay, move to a country that supports it. Here in this great country, we make it illegal for a reason. Teenagers brains are NOT mentally matured & therefor they are at risk of traumatic experience if you let a 25 year old man date them! It messes up their thinking! They already think that they have to have a companion to have a meaningful existence, & that I blame on our culture, but it's not like you can't slap some sense into them either!! (figuratively speaking)

You also said:

In no way even in my right mind would i ever date anyone under the ages of 23 because i know for a fact that the brain is not fully developed until then

Which I find funny, since science has recently proven the brain doesn't fully mature till you are in your 30's.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join