It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there is an outrage over the Koran burning the blame should be placed here.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
If the pastor was a true christian he wouldn't spread hate. The guy is a Dbag fueled by ignorance. Yet he did antagonize in a way, but he didn't murder these people. They (extremists) did kill them and have been killing and beheading innocent people way before this book burning. Just another excuse to act out.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

you go right ahead just i will blame the people who actually murdered and beheaded people who didnt have a damn thing to do with the pastor.

If the Pastor would not have opened his trap these 7 people would still be alive today.

Accountability in your actions is nessecary and you should not use the church pulpit to spread hate as that is so Anti God and everything he stands for.

Yet another one who fails to realize that every action has an opposite and equal reaction and those who know no better cannot hide behind ignorance.

Those that committed the beheadings even said that they would go away if he went away so they followed up on it. Can you blame them? What if they burned a Bible? You'd be amongst the first to call for their heads on a platter. Violence and hate only breeds more violence and hate. This is not the Freedom The Founding Fathers envisioned, to hide behind the Constitution to spread hate and violence.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

No... I know they are all to blame especially the pastor here. But for Obama to come out and condem him and for the general to come out and speak out about it is stupid.

It is not stupid. It is well thought out. It's called PR.

Not one word was spoken about the Cleric in the mosque that day who sent these people in a rage who went and killed the people in the UN.

Because most likely the people didn't rage over the book burning but because of US military involvement in Afghanistan. That story is being spun and the pastor is being used as the patsy. Learned anything yet?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

This is like when the cops gave the guy a hard time in boston when someone called the police and the cops came and arrested the prfessor at the door to his house and started calling the cops racist.

Obama comes out and invitess them to the white house for a beer.

Can you see any other country in the world doping something like this.

He is the president of the united states damit. Do't you guys get it. he should not even be involved with # like this.

Sorry some people just don't get it and never will.

That is my point. Why does the president have a press secratary Hmmmmmm.

Why is there a state department > Hmmmmm why do we have all these mouth pieces .

That is there job.

The presidents job is the presidents job.

he is not supposed to be chiming in on # like this. That is not his job and that is not his responcability as commander and chief.

Why don't you look up the job description.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Wow someone gets it. Can you try to inlighten some of the others here. What really gets me is the president of the united states has to get ot there and comment on it. Kind of rediculus. Kind of like when he invted the two guys over the white house for beers.

REDICULUS

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

This is like when the cops gave the guy a hard time in boston when someone called the police and the cops came and arrested the prfessor at the door to his house and started calling the cops racist.

It is nothing like that. This situation is far graver as there have been murders committed. (I can't understand how you can compare the two issues, unless you have a personal vendetta against Obama - eg. racism)

Obama comes out and invitess them to the white house for a beer.

Personally, I'm a fan of solving problems in a not-so-orthodox way. Although I'm not a fan of alcohol...

Can you see any other country in the world doping something like this.

That is an invalid argument. Every country has a government that does something which leaves a bunch of people saying: "can you imagine this happening in any other country?" or "Only in "

He is the president of the united states damit. Do't you guys get it. he should not even be involved with # like this.

And you know this because you were a US president at one time yourself?

Sorry some people just don't get it and never will.

That is correct.

he is not supposed to be chiming in on # like this. That is not his job and that is not his responcability as commander and chief.

For him to do this(as you say, he has people that advise him, so he was advised to make these statements...I don't get the personal grudge against Obama, I'm really starting to believe it is dormant racism) is smart of sorts, as it is meant to prevent the further escalation of violence and animosity.

Why don't you look up the job description.

I'll be as critical of Obama as I was of Bush in my mind, but I never blamed Bush as a person, for giving a speech, simply because he was a puppet. As is the case with most presidents. So I don't understand this personal vendetta that so many here on ATS boast, unless I bring racism into the equation - which I really don't like to do. Or unless I bring into the equation; the fact that a lot of people suffer from cognitive dissonance and have some sort of glorified image of the US presidency - disregarding the reality that a president is just a facade for the corporations behind him/her.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Alright I cannot even go ito it with you because you have no idea what it is I'm talking about.

And and lets not go there.

I see how you are lets go and pull the race card.

The fact is this president is doing a horrible job period.

Worst mistake number one. Spent all that money trying to recover the economy.
Worst mistake number 2 claiming he was going to shut gitmo.
Worst mistake number three.Having eric holder come out and say we are going to try the terrorist in NY city Who ever gave him that advice should have been fired on the spot. What the hell were they thinking.

For you to insinuate that I am a racist because I bring to the table some good hard facts that this guy is a clown and cannot even make up his mind.

Well you voted for him .Or people with your mind set voted for this guy.

I cannot believe this guy.

He is more worried about running off to rio or the basket ball teams then what is going on with the world.

Shame on you Mr O.

Your embarrising this great nation.

What next your gonna call me a birtha.

I cannot wait for this guy to be ot of office to find out what really went on.

What scares me is that he is running for reelection which means voter fraud watch out.

This guy is going to get reelected through fraud on a grand level.

Watch Im calling it now.

And not because we elected him it is because he gave a couple of billion to acorn and all his cronies.

Some people just don't get it this guy is the worst president in us history.

I wished he would have been better being the first black president an all. People had hopes one of them was me thinking he was going to make things better but all he did is insite hate and fighting between the parties. Uniter he is not divider he is.

We are a more divided nation under his leadership.

Or lack of leadership.

I was hoping he would turn this country around but he has brough it to the brink of destruction.

There are to many things to list but if you keep it up I will go into great detail and start a nice little thread about every little detail and failure and mistake this guy has made. And that is where we sit today my friend.

Do to his not so great leadership.

Call me a racist a bigot or whatever makes you feel good but the truth is. He did this not me not bush Mr O. He is the one who will be held accountable.

edit on 5-4-2011 by Rocky Black because: Typos

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
what really got my head spinner was this happend a while ago.
how come they are just finding out about this now?
perfect time to let them know while half of the middle east is already burning
just seems weird to me that they didnt hear a thing about this up until now?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Enjoy your little fantasy world. There is no talking sense with you. Enjoy arguing against yourself.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JayXBraun

Until the went into the mosque and the cleric brough it up and was getting them fired up.

I agree the pastor is a tool bag and for what he did was desecration against there religion.

I can tell you that if someone burned the bible.

I would say your an ass.

Burn the koran and I would say what an ass.

Would I go out and start cutting heads off and killing and rioting.

I say hell no I am civilized unlike the barbaric acts taken out on the people of the un.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Thats right.

Go one and go blast another thread with your racist comments. if you knew me you would not even had thought about saying that.

I have not a racist bone in my body.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I have not a racist bone in my body.

Uh'huh. If that is true, then why didn't you bother reading the other explanation I gave? The one with you suffering cognitive dissonance and believing the US president is on some kind of magical position that grants powers? You honestly think the US president can defy the lobbyists and corporations that put him there?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

You this you that you this stop putting words in my mouth.

Obama is a dork, and all that lead him should have been fired for bad advice. Period.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

You this you that you this stop putting words in my mouth.

Ehmm..
educate yourself.

Obama is a dork, and all that lead him should have been fired for bad advice. Period.

See, you really need to understand what I'm saying. Do you HONESTLY believe that when Obama leaves the office and a white guy climbs the throne he is going to be able to do ANYTHING different? Do you HONESTLY believe that those steering the next president will have a different agenda on their minds as to now? If you honestly believe those things then you ARE suffering from cognitive dissonance. That makes YOU the dork. And you acting as if you know what the hell is going on without proper research is even worse than being a dork...you're ignorant.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I think it is a ridiculous move, when Pastor Terry Jones pulled the stupid act, on burning a Holy Qur'an; despite warnings from Secretary of Defense: Gates.

Overall, Jones'es religious movement is steeped in hatred of anyone, not believing in their prejudiced beliefs.

But their is a war going on, over there in Afganistian. The Taliban spring offensive, usually begins in May.

What is a better harbinger of things too come, with the Taliban "stoking discontent over foreign troops role."

The Taliban have been hammered hard, in this war-torn countryside. So much that they retreated from the countyside, and have infiltrated cities like Kandahar, "where it is easier for them to go underground and wait for an opportunity to strike back."

" The pro-Taliban element in the protests took the authorities by suprise, and the police at first did not always follow the governor's orders, to shoot in the air; four police officers have been arrested for firing too enthusiastically into crowds"

"Most of the protesters, however, wanted to peacefully express their views about the Koran burning in Florida"

But the security forces were too occupied to prevent the attempt to burn down the Zarghona Ana High School for Girls, where the charred remains of the Peace Room, where at least 10 Korans were destroyed in the fire.

Quotes from NYT, INTERNATIONAL, Wed.,April 6,2011 by Rod Nordland
edit on 6-4-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

come on now if you really were a liberal you shouldn't care what anyone says or does a liberal is suppose to be about personal freedom no matter how you view it

This has absolutely nothing to do with liberalism as this is blatant and complete overstepping. Free speech is one thing but when you use said freedom to rile another that is not speech, that is an attack. Speech however does need to be restricted when it comes to those groups with our troops directly in harms way.
edit on 7-4-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join