It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there is an outrage over the Koran burning the blame should be placed here.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I dont belive for one second that the pastor who burned the Koran should be to blame for all this outrage . And for a US general to go out and speak out shows weekness.

If anyone should be to blame about the massacre at the UN compound it should be the Radical clerics at the Mosque where this happend. What was said in the Mosque right that got these people in a crazy state.

Well you guessed it.

It was the religion of peace leaders who told there followers to take action.

Well action you have.

Stop complaining about one guy who went out and burned a Koran.

How about the hundreds of artist who desecrated the holy bible be urinating own it calling it art. Did the catholics break out and start killing people. Hell no.... You know why.... It is called civilized . Acting in a civilized manner.

Not like these animals who go crazy and start cutting off peoples heads.

I would like to guess that this would go against the teachings of Jesus Christ and definetly the teachings of Mohammed.

Just stating the blame should go where it belongs.

On the radicals who started this crap. Not one guy expressing his freedom.

get a grip people.

Here we are again you got a general in the US army calling this guy out.

Screw you general Patreous go do damage control at the mosque.

Makes me want to puke when I saw that thuis morning.

oh we are sorry for one guy how stepped out and burned a Koran.

I hoe all hell breaks loose so we can see who is really at fault here.

go ahead you clerics keeps spewing hate and stirring up your peepes. hopefully they kill each other during all this hoopla.

OK I'm done here.

Don't bother with the hate responses becasue I'm not tolerant at this point.

I lost it when they went into the neutral zone and killed innocent people who are there to try to help and protect them. I say pull the hell out and take our wmoney with us if that is how you treat the people who are there to help you.

Go on back to your way of life.

I hope your happy that you cut the head off someones dada and innocently murder somone mother.

I hope allah takes his revenge out on you all.
Peace to his name.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Hmmmm... this is your 666th post. Wonder if that is a telling sign from the hate contained within?

Actually we all share the blame. For acting like a bunch of inbred uncivilized people, for taking PC entirely too far, for sitting back too long, for not standing up enough, etc.

There is enough blame on all sides to last an eternity. We would do well to stop blaming and start acting in ways that matters.

But that's just my 2 cents....
edit on 4/4/2011 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Firstly, if you Don't stand for something, you will fall for anything. I don't think he is to blame either, I'm surprised that there weren't bigger protests in America from muslims, seeing as there is lax gun laws and all it could have been more horrific, I think it's only a matter of time before those so-called revolutions hit home with such a growing number of muslims and such, or maybe they will just jump on the bandwagon of political unrest and then launch there own attacks when the going is...good? There is nothing to say this sort of thing won't happen in years to come when the number of muslims in America, let alone the whole world has doubled/tripled/quadrupled...and they bring on there so-called Jihad.

Fear mongering? Maybe...

Come what may.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

Whilst i do not disagree with you about who is to blame here, the pastor in question is clearly guilty of inciting religious intolerance and bigotry. Regardless of their particualr religion, i think the world would be a much better place if we could round up all similar zealots (jew, hindu, sikh, muslim, christian, etc) and blast them off into space somewhere. Or is that just wishful thinking......?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
REPOST

The fist thing you have to ask yourself when you read a news story is..........Who profits? and Who benefits?

Now why and how would the world media get that information to a people where 92% never even heard of 9/11?

POLL SHOWS 92 PERCENT OF AFGHANS HAVEN’T HEARD OF 9/11, POLLS

Cmon ..............This story has an alternate agenda.

edit on 4-4-2011 by Analyze76 because: link

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I know it is being civilised not retaliating when someone urinates over the holy bible and your religion, But what is so civilised about going out and burning the Koran? I thought the Idea of religion was to live in peace amongst all walks of life, come to think of it I thought that was the idea of humanity up until about 10 years ago. What the hell is this world coming too.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Where is the hate. Please show me.

I hate when people say hate contained in what I wrote.

You wanna get me going its not going to work.

I have not hate but I am intolerant of ignorance.

For a general to get up and appologize for some idiot that is ignorant and stupid.

For the president to comment on it is ignorant.

These radicals don't care about your apologies they care about no one.

Do you think they showed simpathy as they bashed in the skulls of innocent people who did ABSOLUTLY NOTHING TO THOSE PEOPLE. Caps intentional.

They are the haters.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
We(everyone, anyone) needs to stop being weak, and bowing down and patronizing these killer extremists. The guy burning a Quran is not, and cannot be the "blame" for others insane murderous beliefs. That's just insane.
He may have done something offensive, but people are offended at something all the time, and that doesn't give them credible reasons to riot and kill. While not every Muslim engages in that activity, many who don't, silently support it, or see it as justified. It's a sickness and it's best called Hadithic Muhammedanism. It's a sickness in Islam, which should be a personal faith way, with the Quran ALONE, and not the addition sharia, hadith, and sunna, which has become the popular Islam, which is better called Hadithic Muhammedanism. Instead of people decrying this free American, who bought a book, found it bad, and burned it, the whole world SHOULD be decrying and denouncing and condemning these insane fanatics who think their God justifies this murder because some guy in America burned a book. This is insane, and to be shy from calling it insane only gives more power and influence to the Muhammedan nuts. Islam(Hadithic Muhammedanism) incorrectly touts itself to be about peace and tolerance, yet we see this is not so, as demonstated and believed by the killers. If true Islam was a personal faith way based on Quran ALONE, and rejected the later additions of hadith, sharia, and sunna, Islam would be about peace and tolerance. True Islam has been hijacked, and sadly, I think, beyond repair, because just about all Muslims place high(est) adoration in the hadith, sunna, and believe in sharia. Recently Taliban nuts aattacked a Sufi Shrine killing many. This is insane. But the True Islam of Quran ONLY teaching as a persona faith way that rejects hadith, sunna, and sharia as a adulteration, would not do this. Quran ONLY does have a small following, but they live in fear for death, and many have died, because they reject the hadith, sunna, and sharia, and follow Quran ONLY, which itself says it is Full and Complete, and nothing is to be added, and the ONLY role of the messenger(Muhammed) was to deliver the Message(Quran), and that's ALL, not to be some example, or role model, or tell people how to wash their feet, go to the bathroom, or have sex, popular Islam is infected. see submission.org to learn how popular Islam(hadithic Muhammedanism) has destroyed and infected Quran ONLY teachings. I am not a fan of Islam, as the popular form is infected, but if Muslims realized this, then maybe things might change, but as it is, it shows NO peace, and NO tolerance.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Whilst i do not disagree with you about who is to blame here, the pastor in question is clearly guilty of inciting religious intolerance and bigotry. Regardless of their particualr religion, i think the world would be a much better place if we could round up all similar zealots (jew, hindu, sikh, muslim, christian, etc) and blast them off into space somewhere. Or is that just wishful thinking......?
Really? How many heads have he and his group chopped off? How many homicide bombers have they sent out? How many embassies stormed? I could go on, but either way the "peaceful religion of islam" looks like the death cult it is.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
I know it is being civilised not retaliating when someone urinates over the holy bible and your religion, But what is so civilised about going out and burning the Koran? I thought the Idea of religion was to live in peace amongst all walks of life, come to think of it I thought that was the idea of humanity up until about 10 years ago. What the hell is this world coming too.
It is much more civilized then murdering people for doing the same. Do we kill them for burning our flag?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Well said, it's only a matter of time before that sort of hate transitions to a country that has once showed a level of tolerance for all RELIGIONS, and just remember folks, you can be sworn in...in a few different countrys on whatever religious book you believe in! and the majority of Christians show tolerance when our religious buildings get bombed/vandalised in whichever part of the world...would someone please enlighten me as to which century we bloody hell live in for trucks sake!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
Hmmmm... this is your 666th post. Wonder if that is a telling sign from the hate contained within?

Are you calling me the devil. I find that offensive and hate full.

Actually we all share the blame. For acting like a bunch of inbred uncivilized people, for taking PC entirely too far, for sitting back too long, for not standing up enough, etc.

That is how you sound when you comment like this. This sounds like the people who killed the innocent people..

Me I am civilized. I get up take care of my family go off to my job. Pay my taxes. Go out to events. Raise money for charities. donate food to my local food pantry to help the homeless. I support my local community and donate time and foods to my local animal shelters.

Sound civilized to me.

There is enough blame on all sides to last an eternity. We would do well to stop blaming and start acting in ways that matters. I can agree on this one thing.

It started back with tha taliban remember.
They would not give up Osama. Remember.

They laughed in our face and said we are not going to give him up. REMEMBER.

First they said he was innocent. OSAMA then they praised him saying he did do it and he was happy he killed the infidels.

That is why we went in remember. That is why we are there now to try to bring peace and to get him.

I know you may say it is the oil all about the oil.

Well not for nothing we have the larges reseves in the world.

So if it was for oil then where is it.

If we took all the oil then why is oil at the highest it has ever benn huh.

If you took all your oil like we did in Iraq then where is it please do tell...

But that's just my 2 cents....
edit on 4/4/2011 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

I dont need any money thanks and the needs of others.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
You have a problem with General Petraeus then get off ATS, enlist in the army. Go up the ranks and speak to the man face to face. Time and time again I hear people complain about the army, but no one seems to have a plan of action to stop the madness.
Luckily I do.
edit on 4-4-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Agreed, "they" have burned my flag several times and i have killed.......well.....0 in my own backyard.
Hey if they are soooooo angry that they kill people in their own streets, let em.
That is an ultrasheeple and best for them to die over there.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

I agree this guy the pastor is an ahole. He would not of liked it if it was the bible. Some people are just animals and have not sypathy for the feelings of others.

We are all here on this earth for some reason or another.

I'm positive it was not to attack and kill one another.

We should all be treated as we like to be treated.

Kind , respectful, compassion and love.

This is what society breeds. HATE

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I agree. We are all responsible for it. The Government and the MSM shoved right down our throats that it was ISLAM/MUSLIM EXTREMISM that was the bad guys, the ones who blow everyone up in explosions, and so on and so on. We swallowed this hook, line, and sinker, after all, this is war, mate!

Americans tend to believe what their TV tells them to believe, and what their friends, family, and ministers tell them to believe. Nobody reads anymore, and computers are used only for games and Facebook, never for research on any given subject matter.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocky Black

Where is the hate. Please show me.

It was actually meant to be a play on the 666. As I do not believe the devil resides in 666 posts it was an attempt at levity. However, your post did say hateful things...

Originally posted by Rocky Black

I hoe all hell breaks loose so we can see who is really at fault here.

go ahead you clerics keeps spewing hate and stirring up your peepes. hopefully they kill each other during all this hoopla.

Don't bother with the hate responses becasue I'm not tolerant at this point.

I hope allah takes his revenge out on you all.

My levity also had never implied you were Satan.

You wanna get me going its not going to work.

I have no desire to get anyone going, either here or in real life. We have enough of that already.

For a general to get up and appologize for some idiot that is ignorant and stupid.

I could agree with that. However, the whole Obama administration is quite adept at misspeaking and apologizing for others. I haven't a clue why.

For the president to comment on it is ignorant.

He learned naught from "The Beer Summit". It won't be the last time.

These radicals don't care about your apologies they care about no one.

Again I can agree. I spoke nothing against most of your post. But I do stand by the fact that directly or indirectly there is blame enough for all in such a sucky situation.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I consider this a warm welcome to democracy...the very thing that many of these Middle Eastern rioters are calling for. Democracy is messy and most certainly not always pleasant. However, with democracy comes freedom, at least that's the idea, and freedom is not always easy to tolerate when witnessing a person saying or participating in something that you are vehemently opposed to.

If the Middle East wants democracy, then they should get a first hand introduction to it. If they plan on blowing someone or something up every time freedom is embraced, it's going to be a very bloody democracy in my opinion. But it's theirs to create...bloody or not.

I am opposed to burning the Koran, the Bible, and any other religious text. However, I most certainly will fight to protect the rights of others to do it.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

No but we should.... H ha ha just kidding...

But if your a citizen and you burn the flag I belive you should lose your citizenship.

True that......

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Not me I did my time in the service. Thank you very much.

I am pissed off as the General would never have to come out and say stuff like this.

It is OBAMA who told him to do this.

Any general any anyone.

Should never apologive.

Now if we dropped a 1000ld j-dam on somones house by mistake.

Well then the senior officer incharge of the op should go out and offer his ass up.

But never have a general apologize obama it makes them look as weak as your lack of leadership.

You are the weakest and president this country has ever had.
Fact.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join