It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Britain lost a secret War?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SprocketUK

One of my friends is called Matthew Wi******* - You'll know his surname if we know the same people!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by routerboy

Can't say I personally know a Matt, but its possible I've run into him under a different handle.
Family commitments mean I'm an occasional hang around so only speak to a smallish group on a regular basis.

Anyway, if your mates are into their bikes, they can surely see that the same kind of politician that doesn't like diversity will do all they can to get us off the roads...
edit on 4-4-2011 by SprocketUK because: slow

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
the problem isn't the the foreigners it is the governments approach to the system.... given the country away and now the locals arent even allowed an opinion as its seen as rascist

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by legalizeit

Originally posted by routerboy
Britain is no longer the great country it used to be.

It is falling apart at the seems. It seems that the government is sitting back and watching it happen. It's turning into a 3rd world, wild west, hell where anything goes. The schools are getting over run by foreigners crime is at an all time worst. The country is broke!! Illegal* Immigration is like a plague on society. It's as if there was some sort of secret war, Britain LOST and now it's been looted and ravaged and raped of everything it used to be.

*I'm starting to think it isn't actual "illegal" and it's just we're being occupied by the winning countries. I don't know. Perhaps there was some sort of background deal where the elites decided that the UK got the short straw, so they get all the crap.

Yes, It looks like the EU won and now the UK is being overtaken and being overrun by all those tramps. The ones from Poland and Romania that is.
edit on 4-4-2011 by routerboy because: (no reason given)

Its about time .. the british have been plundering .. stealing .. raping .. killing .. enslaving .. for centuries from around the globe .. all their so called "wealth" including the diamond on the old hag's stick is stolen property that needs to be returned .. they OWE reparations to all former colonies ..
the british only came as far as they did because they are murderers and crooks .. they're going down !

Says he - from underneath his rock

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by routerboy

I have to disagree with your first statement. This is still a great country and while we may not be as great with our empire and true superpower status as we once were, we still have influence in the world.

Countries evolve, and there was a time when even Britain was not great. Just look to 54BC and 1066. We were far from great then.

I would agree that not only this Government, but all governments for the last 40 years have failed to address and protect the British people from illegal immigration. Well managed immigration that benefits the nation is a very postitive thing and look at at all the culture we enjoy as a result as well managed immigration.

While Government spending is being cut back, we are far from broke, and we could add to the nett of the economy by growing UK Border Agency, and giving them all the resources to protect this country from illegal immigration.

What countries have won this secret war?

If the EU had won, the Euro would be the currency of this great nation, but I do agree that all the coastal countries of Europe are failing in their duty, as the vast majority of the illegals come via other EU countries and we should be returning to those countries.

We have had weak Government for years who have not been prepared to say No to the EU as its expands. We are not the only nation in the EU that is suffering from the influx of cheap labour. The question I would ask is why there are jobs for the influx of EU nationals. Are too many people in this country not prepared to do any job?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewman
havent been to scotland for a while but it cant be that bad up there.

That made me laugh; Scotland I would quite positively say is just as bad as down south. Different country, same damned problems.

Scum is scum no matter what country you are in and they all behave in the exact same way, like wild animals. And while scum keeps breeding then scum will keep on being scum. With the government placing a £9k cap fee for uni tuition fees in England then the brighter scum that could've had a decent future is now in jeopardy.

I do believe that the UK is heading down the plughole and I damn well hope Im either dead or somewhere else in the EU by the time it happens.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
S & F

I'll tell you why..

Im from Birmingham, I wanted to sign up for the TA, the office i had to attend to was in Spark Brook/Small heath.
I got into the town centre and waited for my bus to take me there, being unfamiliar with the area i asked the bus driver to tell me where to get off and how long will it be. He said yes sure, although he barley spoke English. After 30 minutes, theres barley anyone on the bus, and i hadnt seen another white person since i got on (not being racist but i felt out of my comfort zone)..i asked him how long he just kept muttering. 15 mins later i notice im in alum rock (way past my stop) heading to the terminus...i made him stop to let me off right away...hell am i going to the deserted terminus with this creep.

Then im stuck in alum rock.

I swap sides of the road and wait for the bus back. 2 minutes have past i get an asian guy asking me if im on the game.....im dressed in a tracksuit and trainers :|...

I do one from there and walk half a mile to the next stop. Where i had to pinch my self to see if i was still in England as all walls were decorated in Asian flags (dont know what countrys) Finally my bus comes, about 8.15 (and its dark) Im late for my TA meeting.

I see the road the TA building is on so i get off there, and think stuff it better late than never. This road was long and i walked up it for 20 mins, cant find the building...so im heading home..at another bus stop now, 3 guys approach me...i pretend im on the phone and walk to the small heath train station up the road, having to brush these guys off.

There i had do similar things to keep these strange men away from me untill my cuson finally collected me from there.

And thats a breif overveiw, it was scary and dangerous...not once did i see anyone white person or police.

Some stupid place to put the BRITISH TA office

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Bradford and Birmingham are a write off and this is what our integrated society brings us, Pakistanis treating the locals like scum and making whole areas a no-go for non Pakistanis, make my blood boil

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by legalizeit

So the British did not build roads, railroads, hospitals, defend those countries from invasion (Burma/India Japanese attack), install telephone lines, damn rivers, build bridges?????

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by On the level

Yes, an old joke that went the rounds, which now seems true " Birmingham my home 'till white man came",
nothing to laugh at now, so I'm told.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
When we joined the EU we basically threw open our doors saying "come on in , we give free health care and benefits don't you know". We've had a huge influx of Eastern Europeans making the trip to the U.K hoping that they can make a better life for themselves over here.

Im not dead set against immigration , far from it, but it needs to be controlled immigration! Gone are the days where we could say "Nah , your not coming in" , someone would simply scream asylum or say it was against their human rights....the government would want to offend anyone now would they.
Thats just the people that we can stop , there's nothing to stop EU citizens coming here. There should be a quote / cap , this island can only support so many.

Its not as bad as what some make out though , I live in Leeds which is the third highest populated city in the U.K (outside London and Birmingham) and Im not exactly fearing for my life everyday.
I see people from every race/religion/nationality everyday and they all share the same thing........you get the good and the bad.

On my lunch I go for a walk through a local 'council' estate. Everyday I am guaranteed to see British born individuals at 1pm , walking the streets with a can of cider in their hand. These people have no intention of seeking employment and quite happily sponge of the british tax payer.
A little further up the road I come to hand car wash which is mainly occupied by Eastern Europeans , the difference is that they are working. The people who I saw walking the street drinking Cider would never get up and wash cars in the cold all day for minimum wage.

This county has jobs coming out of its ears , rubbish always needs picking up , building need painting , even elderly peoples shopping needs collecting. Those living off the state should be made to do these jobs in order to 'earn' their benefits. People may then decided that they actually want to get a 'proper' job and seek employment.

Bottom line is that this country has great people from many many countries but we also have scum from those same countries including our own.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
so your an American who doesn't even live in the UK, telling us how bad our country is. Im confused.

Maybe you should bring some facts to your thread, crime is at the lowest it's been for years, a 20 year low in crime rates n the UK
www.guardian.co.uk...

I can see my doctor when I want and have just had my annual MRI scan all free at the point of delivery. What happens if you get ill in America?

Reading the Daily Mail for information about Britain, is like me watching Fox news and believing what they tell me about America.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join