It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012- Obama and company- They will win its all set up!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
My thoughts? Obama and company will WIN... this is all rigged. When enough "crisis" are going on (sponsored by our shadow government) he will likely by executive order cancel constitution and become the dictator
(and only future president as all voting will likely cease)

Obama, will "take over world" as did Hitler try... hell! ......he is trying it already!

OMG pray, really pray.... if (when) he wins the world as we know it is over. OVER.

I do not vote and have not in many years... its all controlled and fixed anyway. S**t!!!!! He will run again!!!! OMG.

Bet his telepromptor will make him sound intelligent, sincere and like "more change" is JUST WHAT WE NEED. I have had enough... Even if NO ONE votes, he will still win... I guarantee it... sob sniff......Oh America, I miss you.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

I actually received an email from "Barack Obama" today (i have been receiving them since i signed up for some email listing when he was running for president) and it was a formal announcement that he is filing his papers today to run for president in 2012.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Americans are too well informed about dictators and tyrants to let it all flow as they expect it to.

Plus you have the right to bare arms ... so you can fight a bit ...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestar.ranch
My thoughts? Obama and company will WIN... this is all rigged. When enough "crisis" are going on (sponsored by our shadow government) he will likely by executive order cancel constitution and become the dictator
(and only future president as all voting will likely cease)

Obama, will "take over world" as did Hitler try... hell! ......he is trying it already!

OMG pray, really pray.... if (when) he wins the world as we know it is over. OVER.

I do not vote and have not in many years... its all controlled and fixed anyway. S**t!!!!! He will run again!!!! OMG.

Bet his telepromptor will make him sound intelligent, sincere and like "more change" is JUST WHAT WE NEED. I have had enough... Even if NO ONE votes, he will still win... I guarantee it... sob sniff......Oh America, I miss
you.

Vote.
There is no use sitting back complaining. Vote.
I voted last week in OZ and the person i voted for won. We CAN make a difference.(Pardon my choice of words)
And remember, even Hitler got his Arse kicked.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 4-4-2011 by meathed because: My computer is crap

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Double post.
edit on 4-4-2011 by meathed because: they made me change it, You know who, we were just talking about them. be careful

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by meathed

Vote.
There is no use sitting back complaining. Vote.
I voted last week in OZ and the person i voted for won. We CAN make a difference.(Pardon my choice of words)
And remember, even Hitler got his Arse kicked.

If you knew anything about anything, you'd realize voting is about as useless as it gets sir. Especially when the game is rigged.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I never understood voting, they teach you this in elementary school. People all over the US vote, but in the end it is up to the electoral college to elect the president. Who is the electoral college?
The electors in each State meet to select the President and Vice President of the United States. The electors record their votes on six "Certificates of Vote," which are paired with the six remaining original "Certificates of Ascertainment." The electors sign, seal and certify the packages of electoral votes and immediately send them to the President of the Senate, the Archivist of the United States and other designated Federal and State officials.

www.archives.gov...
Crazy so it's a couple of people who make the real decisions.
edit on 4-4-2011 by greenfox83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR

Americans are too well informed about dictators and tyrants to let it all flow as they expect it to.

Plus you have the right to bare arms ... so you can fight a bit ...

The "fix" maybe in but we can lineup behind the birth certificate movement instead of fighting them( "idiot bithers") we may kick this can down the road for four more years. Theres' "something"(?) screwy going on there. And we "all" know it; even the leg tinglers who front for this "empty suit"....

I always thought they wanted popular riots and armed insurrection so they can bring the hammer down ala "commie bastard" (and Obama adviser) Van Jones' " top down&bottom up strategy". So I would be reluctant to just try to break the system. "Bearing" arms is the ultimate safety valve. But assume TPTB probably have plannedto come out on top of its seemingly inevitable occurance.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
You really don't think he might win because he is a popular president - jobs are being created - the stock market is way up -- and the absolute topper is the only people that the republicans can muster to run are guano crazy.

Not everything is a conspiracy.
edit on 4-4-2011 by spyder550 because: spilling correction

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I really and truly hope your wrong. But I yeah, I believe he'll be re-elected. If/when obama gets four more years that will be the end to this country, obama will succeed in turning us from a world power to a third-world nation. Why can't anybody see that he is dangerous? What has he done for this country? Seriously, what has he done?

top topics

join