It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these Chemtrails Over Charlotte,NC?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I live fairly close to Charlotte International Airport and i noticed these "trails" in the sky on my way home yesterday. There were a few others but i was using my blackberry as a camera so i couldnt get clear pictures of all of them. However you can see two of them. One is literally vertical to my line of sight which would be me taking the picture with South direction. The other crosses over in a west to east path. Im not sure if these are Chemtrails but wanted to put this photo out there to see what everyone thought.

Mind you most, if not all of the planes, take off heading east to west and the majority land west to east at the airport.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b614f4cd25a0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyWrench30

X Marks the spot...Looks like chemtrails to me. How long did it stay in the sky? The ones from planes disappear when in 10-15 minutes.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by relocator

The ones from planes last 15 minutes????

It all depends on the conditions where they are flying..........Oh and how long do the ones from helicopters last?How about the ones from UFO's.....

Do not say things that you are not certain of

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

What are you speech police??? I'll say whatever...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
In my opinion, these are regular contrails. I'm nobody to suggest where to look at, but if you're searching for mysteries in the sky there might be more substantial ones.
edit on 4-4-2011 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by relocator

I dont know how long they were there but that picture was taken at 145pm. Thanks for the feedback!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTheTrees

Well living in Charlotte and living within a few miles of the airport ive always wondered what kind of conspiracies or things are being swept under the rug especially when the HQs of Bank of America and Wachovia sit 15 min down the road. Any suggestions on what to look into there?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I never saw a chemtrail in my whole life, can someone post one.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyWrench30

It's hard to tell without knowing eact compass headings but the N-S trail is most probably an aircraft on Jet Route J-75, a very busy N-S route. The E-W trails are likely on J-208 or J-209 or J-14. Of course, in todays GPS/INS/GNS "Cleared Direct" ATC environment, the Jet Routes are not really all that important except to describe initial clearances on preferred routing. In any event, they are almost certainly not from aircraft departing from or arriving at Charlotte. It takes 15-25 minutes to get to contrail making altitude and by then you are 100 miles away. Same with arriving. You start down, or more accurately Center (ARTCC) will start you down 125-150 away.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Halleluia!!! And this is facts too:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

WE IN N-WISCONSIN HAVE NO AIRPORTS EXCEPT FOR SMALL PLANES And we have chem-trailing planes flying sometimes 30 passes a day-[any shill want to explain that] they show up during storm fronts-or when the weather is hot-we even have them now in winter months-after we had a couple of almost snowless winters-and hardly any below zero weather-

Yeah, but N. Wisconsin is not a no-fly zone. J-106, J-70, J-522, J-89, J-501, J-502, J-68/70, J-25, and J-36, all well travelled jet routes run right across N. Wisc. The shortest difference between NYC and Seattle, or Portland, or Vancouver goes right across N. Wisc. Right now there are 19 jets crossing N. Wisc at contrail altitudes. Take a look at flightaware.com... And don't underestimate N. Wisc. The Green Bay airport (GRB) can handle any airliner flying today . The N-S runway is 8,700 feet long. Even the shorter runway is 7,700 feet long. And Eau Clair has an 8,100' runway.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
boy the bull comming from the anti-chemtrailers--hahahahaha--you guys are rich -People go find out how your blood stream is getting a giant dose od aluminum oxide and barrium- -- go to chemcrap.org- go to comtrail.com a forum of information awaits you. The anti-chemtrailers deny just like the war dogs deny war for oil,
post pictures everywhere you can-gas stations , post offices-schools-court houses, towm halls---gas pumps -any where you can think--we are being poisoned-its fact.
Like 911--bankers theft-war for oil, false war dead numbers-we KNOW THE TRUTH

new topics

top topics

join