It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sunspot activity and human evolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Article about how sunspot acitivy alters human behaviour

Some of you have read this article already or are familiar with the concept. I was reading this and a beautiful sentence came forth that made me connect certain things.

We could see the stress of solar activity on the biology of living things as an evolutionary agent weeding out the old and sick and strengthening those who can resonate with its radiations.

I have heard much talk about how the comming years act as a "window" of opportunity for evolution. David Wilcock talked about it. It wasn't substantial and so I didn't look further into it. This sentence suddenly started making sense. High spiritual states of existence are always equaled to high frequency's. And low states of consciousness are equaled to low frequency's. The solar actvity is a surge of high frequencies that permeate us in every cell. In these times cardiac arests are more frequent. I think this is it, this is the window. Either you meditate to highten your frequency and merge nicely, or you don't and you suffer the consquences either by heart failure or other ways of dying.

The sun becomes more active every 11 years, these are all small opportunities, but 2011-2012 is going to have record sun spot activity meaning that what ever is happening now is rare, and equals a bigger opportunity.

This is what drives evolution, this could also explain sudden evolutionary leaps in our history, the renaissance, the biggest revolutions etc... Either a being adapts or it does not.

Speculation:

If you don't adapt you die or become ill, when you die you will stay in the lower frequency realms, you cannot reincarnate on earth as it has a higher frequency. This is where it splits like Wilcock said.

Just wanted to put that out there, stop having discussions about things that don't matter, and start living the spiritual life. Discussions will mean nothing when you die, the only thing that stays with you is true knowledge, that is the knowledge of god, self realization, enlightenment.
edit on 4-4-2011 by colloredbrothers because: (no reason given)

new topics

join