It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of moon landing hoax/Neil Armstrong One Small Step

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ckitch

Instead of relying on youtube to spoon feed you rubbish. Why don't you go and look for actual facts? These conspiracies only work if you believe everything coming out of one side, and nothing coming out of another.

For example, these 'wire flashes' you see, you're awfully convinced by them, would you consider them to be obvious?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by exponent

Yes maybe but start that video at 2.07 and tell me how did he did that to get up like that ?

the only reason why Nasa Had To Fake all the moon landings on TV its beacause of ufo but that doesn't mean they didn't land on the moon They did land all 6 of them. but not on tv. the tv versions was made in a studio because they didn't wont you to see the E.T.V just in case a extraterrestrial vehicle will stop by the camera on live tv
edit on 6-4-2011 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by knowneedtoknow
Yes maybe but start that video at 2.07 and tell me how did he did that to get up like that ?

He weighs 1/6th his normal weight, and put his hand on the other astronaut for support.

That was easy, got any more?

the only reason why Nasa Had To Fake all the moon landings on TV its beacause of ufo but that doesn't mean they didn't land on the moon They did land all 6 of them. but not on tv. the tv versions was made in a studio because they didn't wont you to see the E.T.V just in case a extraterrestrial vehicle will stop by the camera on live tv

Nice fantasy, let me know if you ever get any proof.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

ufo Fantasy
Explain me this one how could he painted something he didn't see and the shape is Accurate

This painting is called "The Madonna with Saint Giovannino". It was painted in the 15th century by Domenico Ghirlandaio (1449-1494) and hangs as part of the Loeser collection in the Palazzo Vecchio. Above Mary's right shoulder is a disk shaped object. Below is a blow up of this section and a man and his dog can clearly be seen looking up at the object.

SOURCE
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b93f2987ef4d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

ufo Fantasy Explain me this one how could he painted something he didn't see and the shape is Accurate

It could also be a meteorite

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

A meteorite so what he didn't paint no trail with that.?

You clearly see that thing emit energy waves all around that means it stays still
edit on 6-4-2011 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by knowneedtoknow
ufo Fantasy
Explain me this one how could he painted something he didn't see and the shape is Accurate

Why it's almost as if paintings aren't pictures!

Let me know when you figure out how St Christopher could have existed:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

A meteorite so what he didn't paint no trail with that.?

Who knows, I was just stating that it looked like a meteorite

You clearly see that thing emit energy waves all around that means it stays still

Oh and you know that for a fact do you?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

ufo Fantasy Explain me this one how could he painted something he didn't see and the shape is Accurate

Just a few quick questions. What are the objects at the top left and directly above the Madonna?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b372b7ef01e.jpg[/atsimg]

How do you know the shape is "accurate?"

And what does any of this have to do with the moon landings?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
wooooooow

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

Do not spam the board to achieve 20 posts so that you may author a thread. Please go about it the right way.
edit on 4/6/2011 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
good

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

Do not spam the board to achieve 20 posts so that you may author a thread. Please go about it the right way.
edit on 4/6/2011 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Point 1. Youtube does not spoon feed me rubbish! - I have a little more intelligence than that to just swallow all youtube offers. The fact is, you can look at lots of evidence on youtube and pick the relevant bits, and from those bits build a picture. Don't judge me, when you've never met me.

There is a lot of fact on youtube and without it, we'd ALL be in the hands of the MSM!

Point 2. If I don't believe they went, and someone somewhere shows me a video clip, which points out that it appears to be wires supporting the astronaut, and then I find other video clips that make no mention of the wires, or suggest anything on the clip is other than a real moon walk, then I have the right to assume that the flashes I am seeing are in fact cable/wire. The reason that is so, is because it ties in with my belief.

How else does anyone have any kind of belief, it is not either the teachings of others or the piecing together of information?

Years ago Christian people believed in Jesus and the crucifixion.... Did they witness that? No. Did they have anything other than the church preaching at them? No. How many video clips did they watch, or books did they read giving an alternative view? None! So they believed, or chose not to.

Today, we have mountains of evidence on both sides and from that we can build a picture. For me, I see outside of the box. I don't believe the MSM or anything I'm told by the media or any government. I question it logically and with an open mind.

With that in mind, I explore all the information available and make up my mind. NOTHING I have seen or read about the moon landings have convinced me that they must have been for real. However, tons of information supports my belief that they didn't.

So, I'm not spoon fed by youtube, and neither do I believe everything I read, see or hear. Perhaps you should take off your blinkers that so easily steer you into the path of total belief, that says this event took place!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
could it be that those flashes are antennas?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Grifter.be

Please refer to my earlier post which showed numerous images of astronauts, and I think you'll see, there are NO antenna.

www.google.co.uk...

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Grifter.be

Also.... A lot of the flashes are quite high above the astronaut. See below re antennae;

How Communication Devices Work in a Spacesuit
Spacesuits use microphones and head phones inside the helmet for reception and transmission of communication. The system is powered by batteries within the spacesuit. The suit also has an antenna system woven within it which allows for the user to communicate with fellow astronauts in other suits or inside a shuttle or space station. Spacesuit communication is much like using walkie-talkies for talking and transmission of information.
For the link :- www.ehow.com...

Read more: How Communication Devices Work in a Spacesuit | eHow.com www.ehow.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ckitch

What??

"NO antenna"??

From the very Google search page you linked....THIS image:

What's that? In the drawing? Sticking up from the PLSS?

Really....were you joking, with that link? It has several images of CHILDREN'S versions!! Oh, and some of the more modern MMU suits, as used today on the Shuttle and ISS missions. The antenna we're talking about were specific to the Apollo-era EVA suits......

....OH....and, can you watch UTube videos?? I thought I posted this already, in this thread, but it was elsewhere. so, HERE for you, and everyone:

edit on 6 April 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ckitch

Point 2. If I don't believe they went, and someone somewhere shows me a video clip, which points out that it appears to be wires supporting the astronaut, and then I find other video clips that make no mention of the wires, or suggest anything on the clip is other than a real moon walk, then I have the right to assume that the flashes I am seeing are in fact cable/wire. The reason that is so, is because it ties in with my belief.

With that in mind, I explore all the information available and make up my mind. NOTHING I have seen or read about the moon landings have convinced me that they must have been for real. However, tons of information supports my belief that they didn't.

Do you honestly not see the contradiction here? You claim to explore all the information available and make up your mind, yet you admit that you only accept information that reinforces your preconceived belief.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ckitch

Please refer to my earlier post which showed numerous images of astronauts, and I think you'll see, there are NO antenna.

Try doing a proper search:
Google this!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Try this link then...

www.google.co.uk...< br />
and go to the 3rd line of images down and 7 across. Apollo 11 suits had NO antenna!

I saw the image you referred to and after further investigation cannot find an antennae on any PHOTO of a suit.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Good post, and I agree, some shots show a short antennae. However, this still doesn't explain the long and often high flashes seen in the video clips, so I still question what they are!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join