It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest hoax ever perpetrated on mankind

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

large hadron collider is our attempt at replicating the big bang , havent you read about it on here sure you have !
it is possible for us to replicate these conditions

Replicating the conditions does not mean replicating the Big bang. I can replicate many things, but it does not mean I created an exact copy.

Unless scientists create an entire universe from scrap its just a costly experiment.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on man is that we think that we are all so different when we are all the same.
::second line::

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Originally posted by sapien82

large hadron collider is our attempt at replicating the big bang , havent you read about it on here sure you have !
it is possible for us to replicate these conditions

Replicating the conditions does not mean replicating the Big bang. I can replicate many things, but it does not mean I created an exact copy.

Unless scientists create an entire universe from scrap its just a costly experiment.

^^^ Common sense right there.

Why it eludes many? I don't know.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide Awake R U
the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on man is that we think that we are all so different when we are all the same.
::second line::

This is true .
+1

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by meathed
RELIGION is the BIGGEST hoax ever perpetrated on mankind.

AGREED! Yah hates religion too!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Political Religion sucks .

Religion is force for good .

edit on 8-4-2011 by 23432 because: grf

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Good grief this man knows how to troll.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23432

Political Religion sucks .

Religion is force for good .

edit on 8-4-2011 by 23432 because: grf

Religion is and always has been a force for control and manipulation of the masses, sorry.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Look up this guy for example: Muslim ibn al-Hajjaj Nishapuri en.wikipedia.org...

I looked at that.......show me where he studied the koran and agrees with your OP?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
well...the OP has had ample opportunity to provide references to articles where any scholars exist that agree with the premise of this thread as he has claimed over and over. he has failed to do so. The OP is obviously incapable of doing so. therefore he has lied, and the very premise of this thread is null. i declare debate victory. also i'll no longer participate in his thread . have a good day all that continue in here.
edit on 9-4-2011 by optimus primal because: fixed an incoherent sentence.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by meathed

amen to that brother

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Look up this guy for example: Muslim ibn al-Hajjaj Nishapuri en.wikipedia.org...

I looked at that.......show me where he studied the koran and agrees with your OP?

He in all his written works did not disupute or disaprove the veracity of that chapter of the koran. He is a big tuy. We would have knowing about it.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus primal
well...the OP has had ample opportunity to provide references to articles where any scholars exist that agree with the premise of this thread as he has claimed over and over. he has failed to do so. The OP is obviously incapable of doing so. therefore he has lied, and the very premise of this thread is null. i declare debate victory. also i'll no longer participate in his thread . have a good day all that continue in here.

That's a loaded debate. First of all, no scholar would have the balls to come out discussing this viewpoint on the topic without fear of losing their jobs. Second, "scholars" tend to be also classified as the elite. I like to call them elitist because they go to expensive universities that do nothing more then perpetuate an ultra liberal point of view which happens to tie in UFO believers and religious as crazy. Thirdly, scholars don't hold the golden keys to points of view. There's evidence on both sides of the argument and anyone who says they have it right has only figured out the inner workings of a large ego.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

it's not loaded at all. the OP made a claim. i asked for the references to back it up. his claim was that scholars agreed with him. he can't provide the evidence. simple as that.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus primal

Haven't you read the 30 odd pages of crap.
The truth is in the scholars that wrote the koran???

The OP has provided many a reference from the koran.
You have not disproved anything about the koran as of yet, so you failed

Ps Im leaving this thread too as my head is sore from bashing it against the wall. As we aint getting no where on this one.

Peace mate

Meathed.
edit on 9-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

I'm a scholar and I agree with him. What now?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by romka71

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it, you'd have good people doing good things and evil people doing bad things, but for good people to do bad things, it takes religion. ( Steven Weinberg , theoretical physicist and Nobel laureate in Physics for his contributions to the unification of the weak force and electromagnetic interaction between elementary particles.

Although I agree with you that without religion there would still be evil people doing bad things, but without religion there is no clear definition of what right and wrong is. We would have no definition of what good and evil is. right, wrong, good and evil would all be relative terms. You may consider murder to be perfectly acceptable and someone else may not (just an example, I'm not saying that you condone murder)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Folks we are being duped by the movies, the brainwashing and being led by the devils themselves to believe that aliens/greys are real when in fact they are demons/jinns.

The OP has came to this conclusion from Koran, he has found the hidden meaning of religious scriptures. Koran, bible etc. doesn't mention the words "aliens" or "ET's" but demon, satan, shaitan, jinns etc. And if you will look deep and study the demon, satan, shaitan, jinns of religious scriptures, you will find them strikingly similar to aliens, ET's, greys, reptilians etc.

Yes religion is for divide and conquer, indoctrination and brainwashing, but having said that we must critically examine it to know about the controllers of this world.

www.spotlightministries.org.uk...

So if it is unlikely that these things are from outer space, then where exactly do they come from? Dr J. Allen Hynek who until his death, was the world's leading authority on UFOs eventually abandoned the idea that these craft were of a tangible quality as we would understand it, calling it "the nuts and bolts theory". In 1976 he said: "There are just too many things going against this theory.

To me, it seems ridiculous that super intelligence would travel great distances to do relatively stupid things like stop cars, collect soil samples, and frighten people." (Jacques Vallee, Revelations, p. 290). After 30 years of serious UFO research, Hynek finally adopted the theory that UFOs are from another dimension, or a parallel reality (Bob Larson, UFOs and the Alien Agenda, p. 93).

Aliens are inter-dimensional beings and not extraterrestrial beings, that is why no one has been able to prove their existence on other planets. If you want to see them, you have to expand your awareness. Some religions also try to suppress the people who have experienced the presence of those malevolent beings in other dimensions, by labeling those people as possessed, need medication, exorcism etc. And in fact pope evoke these entities in the Vatican and fully collaborate with them to further their evil agendas.

What we call paranormal experience or abilities are our natural state of being, but organized religions want to put a lid on that.

edit on 18-4-2011 by illuminazislayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
op I strongly suggest you read the enuma lish (sumerian creation myth) and the necronomicon for your
rabishu , utuku and dingir xul (evil spirits) in the words of the non profane kanpa !!! (remember us spirits of mummu
and lahmu) some very enlightening demonology and insight also the 50 names of marduk ...may erkingu make you brave and barashakushu (baalduru) protect you

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
ok, this childish name calling and discussion derailing has to stop.

BACK TO TOPIC.

It makes sense to think Ufos / Aliens are not extraterrestial, but of demonic nature. Do your research.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join