It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest hoax ever perpetrated on mankind

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

That is not backed by scholarly work. I mean real scholars, not "scholars"

Now THERE'S a bit of the pot calling the kettle black!

Still waiting for YOUR evidence for confirmation that the Qur'an is factual from real scholars, rather than "scholars"...

Just sayin'...

See previous two posts with list of scholars. They have not rejected the chapter in the koran dealing with jinn. Therefore it is authentic and verified.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

In any even, I hold no fear or hope for any Djinn, good OR bad, whether they be spirit, alien, or imagination. However, "aliens" have been reported here, and since I know Djinn have no power here for whatever reason, I can be reasonably sure that Djinn and aliens are not the same thing.

Actually most of the aliens don't mess with us. Partly because the E-l*th (aka as we call them Elves) are pretty stern about not messing with us, and they are the most powerful bunch of aliens around. They often fight for the underdogs, and most of the other species are not going to try to go against their wishes, the Jue-sah (aka ex-high priests of Israel aka Illuminati aka power behind the NWO bunch aka top leadership of the Masons and so on) not withstanding.

The Greys are the ones behind most of the abductions and the elves allow it because the greys essentially created us. And since we are heading towards enlightenment, they want to see how we do it, and the elves are looking over their shoulders because they are equally interested. Most of the other abductions are various aliens trying to get their loved ones out of human bodies and back into their original alien forms.

The Djinn are most likely from the demon homeworld and as such are usually in the employ of other aliens when they are here. I do believe that the Djinn serve the tall skinny blue people though, not the NWO bunch. So their agenda is different and not one I've really gotten much information on yet.

The traditional 'demons' are in the NWO's employ. Part of the whole scam was that the NWO bunch instructed the 'demons' to back off and act scared if someone called out the name of Jesus and all that christianity hooha, to reinforce the idea that there was 'power' in the name of god and jesus and so on. Works pretty well, sadly.

But really, on a spirit level, we humans are every bit any of these other alien's equal; in fact we are going to be the only species to make full enlightenment which indicates that in some ways we are actually superior.
But it is as you note: You create your own reality by what you choose to believe. And if you believe that aliens are more powerful, then they will be. If you don't give them permission to mess with you, then they can't.
edit on 7-4-2011 by DragonriderGal because: clarity

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

That's like getting Jerry Falwell or Pat Robertson to determine the validity of Christianity.

There's another way of putting it, though.

It's like allowing the fox to guard the hen house.

EPIC FAIL! a FAIL of EPIC proportions.

Be of good cheer, though! You take the prize of the day for Spectacularity in Lack of Critical Thinking.

Now regarding your post directed to me which states:

LOL Allah is not a lunar deity. You know nothing about Islam. The Kaaba is a symbol representing Allah. Since there needed to be a universal direction to bow down to the Kaaba was made. It does not mean that Allah is inside it lmao. Allah is everywhere.

I believe it can be now adequately demonstrated which of us knows more about Islam. Answer the following questions, and attempt to apply the answers logically to your quoted post above:

1) WHO is supposed to have built the Ka'aba, and WHEN?

2) WHO determined a need for a qibla, and when?

3) HOW can those two questions, if answered honestly, possibly add up to what you just posted there?

4) Regardless of the answers to those questions, if "Allah" is everywhere, WHY is there a need to face a particular building on the Earths surface (what you call a 'universal direction') to address him?

5) Special bonus question for extra points - explain the origin of the star and crescent motif which represents Islam.

I already know the answers to these questions. Let's see if you'll answer them with honesty.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Actually, I agree with at least part of what you said here, and perhaps most or even all of it. Before I respond any more fully, please do me the honor of answering a single question so that I know how to respond. Where do you believe, in the cosmogony you allude to there, that the Greys come from? In other words, where do you believe the Grey's Homeworld is?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Actually, I agree with at least part of what you said here, and perhaps most or even all of it. Before I respond any more fully, please do me the honor of answering a single question so that I know how to respond. Where do you believe, in the cosmogony you allude to there, that the Greys come from? In other words, where do you believe the Grey's Homeworld is?

Sure, I'm happy to tell you what I see about the Grey's homeworld. I can't say where exactly it is other than a general 'point in that direction' sort of way though.

It's pretty far away, and most of the Greys have left it.. actually a lot of them, or what is left of them, are here on earth. From what I can tell (and I think the Greys have edited this whole section of their history out of the hive mind somehow), they were captured and turned into slaves and pretty much abandoned their homeworld, even after they managed to free themselves.

They never wanted to be as vulnerable again, although there are still greys on their home world. The ones still there appear to be barely sentient though, as naive and carefree as the captured greys once were.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
What imaginations !!! Some of you should be writing books instead of posting here, you'd make millions..

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jstanthrno1
What imaginations !!! Some of you should be writing books instead of posting here, you'd make millions..

If you are speaking about me, all I can say is if only my imagination were this good! I'm just saying what I see in the racial unconscious. If I saw something else, then I'd say that instead.

But I am working on writing a book about this stuff.. I think many people would be interested to know what really happened. The Jue-sah aka Illuminati aka NWO bunch have been spinning for millenia to create the 'official' history because:

1) they don't want us to know there are aliens
2) they don't want us to know we reincarnate
3) they so don't want us to know there is such a thing as the spirit realm and all that other psychic stuff

It makes us MUCH easier to control.

edit on 7-4-2011 by DragonriderGal because: spelling

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

So you don't have a name to call it, then? There's a particular reason I ask this.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

So you don't have a name to call it, then? There's a particular reason I ask this.

I get my information from the racial unconscious.

The information wanders thru the connection, down into my right brain, thru my unconscious mind, across over into my left brain and then into my conscious awareness. Left brain things like names and dates tend to get lost or fuzzy, I've found.

So, no name that I've encountered. I'm sure, like we call our world 'earth', they probably called theirs something too, but it hasn't come across to me. But I'll see if I can access it out in the spirit realm. A less reliable source, I've found, but I still can get some information there.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Ok.. now this is the part that will probably sound really crazy, and I do often wonder if I am just making this up.. I believe I've had a working connection with a group of greys that I can talk to and ask questions of.

I asked Zee-ba-du, (my main contact who is the grey equivalent of our 'scientist' class although they doesn't really do 'science' as we would think of it; they are just quite curious and willing to explore and risk, unlike most of the rest of the grey population) what they called their home world and it said (I keep wanting to say 'he' but they really don't have gender) the name of their world was Arcomond Elanth or something similar... the planet's small name was Elanth and it's bigger name Arcomond, whatever that means. It wasn't really able to explain...or maybe I'll get more clarification later.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

reply to post by skyjohn

All religious books belong with the fiction.

So you are saying the Koran is fiction? You must provide evidence that it is a work of fiction. Otherwise it is a fact.

See previous two posts with list of scholars. They have not rejected the chapter in the koran dealing with jinn. Therefore it is authentic and verified.

The burden of proof falls on the one who asserts or makes a claim. Nobody here claimed anything, except you by submission of the thread. You must provide evidence that the the Koran is not a work of fiction. Having a bunch of scholars accepting or confirming the Koran doesn't make it fact.

I can write a novel describing the birth, life, accomplishments and failures of a spaghetti monster; and have IVY league professors accept it as fact. Would that be actual evidence that the spaghetti monster exists?

At one point in time all the scholars and great thinkers accepted the world was flat.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrChuck

reply to post by skyjohn

All religious books belong with the fiction.

So you are saying the Koran is fiction? You must provide evidence that it is a work of fiction. Otherwise it is a fact.

The burden of proof falls on the one who asserts or makes a claim. Nobody here claimed anything, except you by submission of the thread. You must provide evidence that the the Koran is not a work of fiction. Having a bunch of scholars accepting or confirming the Koran doesn't make it fact.

I can write a novel describing the birth, life, accomplishments and failures of a spaghetti monster; and have IVY league professors accept it as fact. Would that be actual evidence that the spaghetti monster exists?

At one point in time all the scholars and great thinkers accepted the world was flat.

I've found it helpful to realize that everything said by any 'scholar' or expert is really only their opinion of the information they've processed.

And quoting other people's opinions of that information who've processed said information earlier doesn't make it any more right or true; it is still just a bunch of opinions of the information even if they agree on each other's opinions...

Nothing is ever really a 'fact' since it is all processed thru someone's mind and spat back out again with or without obvious interpretation. Just the spitting it back out again requires the individual to process it aka interpret it, and thus it becomes only just their opinion even still.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

So, no name that I've encountered. I'm sure, like we call our world 'earth', they probably called theirs something too, but it hasn't come across to me. But I'll see if I can access it out in the spirit realm. A less reliable source, I've found, but I still can get some information there.

No, no need. You appear not to be one of those with the "Zeta Reticuli" story that's been handed out, so that's good enough.

I believe as you pointed out that we make our own reality, and have far more "power" than is commonly realized. Whether that "power" is of an esoteric nature or wholly natural (i.e. "spiritual" vs. "psychological") is up for discussion, but I don't believe the distinction really makes any difference.

I believe in the potential for the existence of most of the beings or entities you mention. I was told some time ago that "elves look out for me - like they would ANY fool, drunk, or Irishman", which pronouncement I took with a grain of salt, and considered the source. That doesn't mean that I necessarily believe in elves, and I can't claim it for truth, but won't deny the potential, either.

Where we seem to differ is in two particular areas - first, you appear to see these beings as extraterrestrial, and I don't. More properly, I guess, I don't think it matters WHERE they come from, if they exist at all. Likewise, any limitations they may have on actions aren't important to me to know the source of. To know the limitations are there is enough.

Second, I tend not to believe in any sort of concerted or organized NWO sort of activity. All I can allow for is some sort of disorganized free for all. I don't much care what they do within that free for all, because my world is not theirs, and vice versa.

I won't get too far into "spirituality" other than to say that I firmly believe there is more to life than mere biochemical reactions. Just as these other beings are alleged to be of a spiritual nature, so is man. We just carry ours around in a physical carcass every so often, and for a time. Because of that, any interactions with potential "spirit beings" would of necessity be carried out via that aspect of human existence, and not the physical, which is where most folks get it wrong. They try to mix the two, as if a car and it's driver could be somehow mixed and merged into an inseparable One. That "essence" for lack of a better word, is also where our strength would lie in any such dealings, and where fear of these potential unknowns comes from in people. They fear for their bodies, not realizing the strength of their essence, and the essential difference between the two.

Therefore, I have no fear at all of any sort of spirit beings, Djinns included. I can get just as rough as they can if it ever came to it.

Toasters are mere mechanical entities, with a creator. There seems to be more to man than that merely mechanical existence enjoyed by toasters, fire trucks, and any other number of created things - whether created by a sentience or created by random events.

Strength of mind, strength of spirit, strength of soul, or strength of essence. Take your pick. I don't recognize any difference in any of those things. They are the same to me, and something apart from biochemical mechanical reactions.

For any one who would deny the potential for such entities, I'd have to say that there are stranger things in the Heavens and the Earth than most folks could ever conceive of. For those who would dissent, I'd ask them to measure gravity for me. Not the results of gravity, like weight brought on by the gravitational attraction of mass, but rather gravity itself, the force itself. Until they can measure (and I don't mean "calculate', I mean 'measure' - things that do not exist in the real universe at all can be calculated) the force of gravity itself, independent of it's actions, they can't tell me that things which cannot be seen are impossible to exist. Until that day comes, I will continue to allow for the potential that there may be OTHER incomprehensible things around.

I probably ought to get off the internet for now. I'm tired, and may not be making much sense with this.

edit on 2011/4/7 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by meathed
RELIGION is the BIGGEST hoax ever perpetrated on mankind.
i believe in God (gods) with a small g ...i respect all religions ..the bible is a fascinating read once you take out the spiritual element ..the bible is not a book in its self rather than 7 books combined to create a "Religious belief.."most of the bible come's from a Sumerian source in which they believed in "living gods"

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin

Originally posted by meathed
RELIGION is the BIGGEST hoax ever perpetrated on mankind.
i believe in God (gods) with a small g ...i respect all religions ..the bible is a fascinating read once you take out the spiritual element ..the bible is not a book in its self rather than 7 books combined to create a "Religious belief.."most of the bible come's from a Sumerian source in which they believed in "living gods"

The concept of the divine is certainly nothing new, and many ideas were borrowed throughout the ages. With each "new" religion there is almost certainly a spark of the old. I would really love to see a revolution of awareness and dare the religious to take the path least traveled for a change. Likelihood of this: less than 0%. Quite the conundrum.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 051r15

In the future religion will be the path less traveled.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I have no doubt that the locals of the Arabian peninsula benefited from Islam, especially the poorer sorts. It was a harsh culture in a harsh environment. Other folks, in other areas, with other customs probably didn't realize the same benefits.
The richer sorts also realized their benefits, but not of the same type that the poorer sorts did,

Rich almost always exploits the poor . There are exceptions to the rule of course . So we agree that the arrival of Islam actually benefited real flesh and blood human beings who were oppressed due to their poorness or weakness .
In other words , Islam come to protect the weak and vulnerable .

The merchants of Makkah took a big hit in profits from the pre-Islamic Haj journeys to the idols in the ka'aba, but it seems not to have worried the survivors for very long. Caravan raids by the muslims on the merchant's caravans also caused some grief (i.e. the Battle of Badr), but again not for long.

Merchants of Mecca were strong and ruthless indeed .
They have paid a price for their indifference to the suffering of the weak & vulnerable .
If it wasn't for Islam , there would of been another way to attack the power of merchants .
You could say that they were imitating Jesus .
The point is this ; those merchants were at the forefront of exploitation and oppression of the weak .
When we say merchants we really are talking about moneychangers , you do realise this , right ?

All in all, I believe it to be a religion uniquely suited to that environment and culture, but not so well suited to several of the environments and cultures that it has been exported to, or attempted to have been exported to.

Well , there is no place on earth that this religion has not reached .
I would think it had a rather large success , globally since it's arrival .
If you think about it for a while . An illiterate Arab to dictate a book which would travel all around the world and gets accepted by 1.4 billion human beings !!!
It is almost as funny as an Arab sitting in cave in Afghanistan and attacking western freedoms .

By the same token, the western culture of "democracy", as represented in the form that the US is trying to install in the Middle East is not suited to that environment or culture, either, and should not be attempted to be exported there.

Well , in all fairness , apples for apples and oranges for oranges .
Western culture doesn't have a claim on the creation of the universe and everything else in sight .
For this reason , it is not reasonable to compare the claims of God and affairs of man made entities / ideologies / beliefs .
If west was to become an interest free society i.e no usury ; who do you think would benefit most ?
Make no mistake , the fight between west and islam is about this very issue .
Just like those merchants back in time .

Can you imagine a mortgage with no interest charges ?

In both cases, the only tangible results of those attempts will be bad blood. It seems we ought to all be able to get along like big kids, without trying to force either's ways on the others.

I grew up near a synagoge , church and a mosque . To me they are all for human beings and I am to love the createe because of the creator's sake .
I still live in a city with all sorts of people and things seems ok between everyone , on the whole .

Yes, That's what I believe. It may not turn out so well for that individual in the end, or it may, but his ultimate fate is his own choice. It may all depend on whether or not he is ABLE to master himself. Lots of people can't. Nothing will control him that he doesn't allow to control him. In that sense, he has ultimate control over himself, whether for good or for bad.

OK I can agree with this definiton . But I say no human is actually a master of the vessel they inhabit in a macro sense . We still do not know a lot about out bodies let alone our souls .
I think it would be difficult to master the self without sufficient knowledge .
An illusion of mastery at it's best .

Even the Qur'an says that there is no compulsion in matters of religion. Would that everyone could live by that, and discuss things like grownups.

But humans by and large do live like that and will live like that in future as well . I think you believe the hype too much .

No, I should ignore them because, like the "bad Djinn", they have no power HERE to affect me. They are as incapable of affecting me for good as the bad are of affecting me for ill. Being a "badass" or not really doesn't even enter the equation - neither on their part nor mine.

Only twice in my life have any "unexplainable" things affected me to the point of sheer terror. One was a flesh and blood animal, and the other was not. As I get older, I begin to wonder if they were not hallucinations, and in the case of the latter, I'm leaning towards "yes".

Sure did get my attention while it was going on, though!

In any even, I hold no fear or hope for any Djinn, good OR bad, whether they be spirit, alien, or imagination. However, "aliens" have been reported here, and since I know Djinn have no power here for whatever reason, I can be reasonably sure that Djinn and aliens are not the same thing.

The Noble Qur'an - Al-Jinn 72:1-14

Say (O Muhammad ): "It has been revealed to me that a group (from three to ten in number) of jinns listened (to this Qur'ân). They said: 'Verily! We have heard a wonderful Recital (this Qur'ân)!
'It guides to the Right Path, and we have believed therein, and we shall never join (in worship) anything with our Lord (Allâh).
'And exalted be the Majesty of our Lord, He has taken neither a wife, nor a son (or offspring or children).
'And that the foolish among us [i.e. Iblîs (Satan) or the polytheists amongst the jinns] used to utter against Allâh that which was wrong and not right.
'And verily, we thought that men and jinns would not utter a lie against Allâh.
'And verily, there were men among mankind who took shelter with the masculine among the jinns, but they (jinns) increased them (mankind) in sin and disbelief.
'And they thought as you thought, that Allâh will not send any Messenger (to mankind or jinns).
'And we have sought to reach the heaven; but found it filled with stern guards and flaming fires.
'And verily, we used to sit there in stations, to (steal) a hearing, but any who listens now will find a flaming fire watching him in ambush.
'And we know not whether evil is intended for those on earth, or whether their Lord intends for them a Right Path.
'There are among us some that are righteous, and some the contrary; we are groups each having a different way (religious sect, etc.).
'And we think that we cannot escape (from the punishment of) Allâh in the earth, nor can we escape (from the punishment) by flight.
'And indeed when we heard the Guidance (this Qur'ân), we believed therein (Islâmic Monotheism), and whosoever believes in his Lord shall have no fear, either of a decrease in the reward of his good deeds or an increase in punishment for his sins.
'And of us some are Muslims (who have submitted to Allâh, after listening to this Qur'ân), and of us some are Al-Qâsitûn (disbelievers those who have deviated from the Right Path)'. And whosoever has embraced Islâm (i.e. has become a Muslim by submitting to Allâh), then such have sought the Right Path.

----------------------

Me thinks you misunderstood the Djinns .

edit on 7-4-2011 by 23432 because: ccc

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Nah, they've been grooming us humans for millennia to be that gullible and weak.

I actually descend from caucasus and I know for sure no one bred my ancestors but themselves . On the other hand I can see exactly what you are saying and I agree with it because it is true for most human beings but not all human beings .

Behind various faces and masks through out the ages, they've been at it---since almost the beginning of our time of sentience, from what I see in the racial unconscious.

True , true .

They've always wanted to enslave humanity, but we're a difficult bunch to control, and thus far their biggest success was the dark ages.
Dark ages because it was the time to kill off the native knowledge so the knowledge can be hoarded and sold on to human beings for a price .
I agree i guess . Bloody pharmasuiticals are at the forefront of it all .

Them on top and all the rest of us as peons and slaves. Just the way they like it and think it should be.

Unfortune as it is , you are not incorrect . The real question is this imho ; do humans like to be slaves once captured ?
Evidence suggest , yes , humans like slavery because it is easier .

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Not sure why I keep coming back here but may as well,
Whatever jinn or demons there are the Bible has the power over them only with Christ can you cast them out or defeat them. They have recorded voices on tape EVP when played backwards or trying to contact the dead, the voices fear Christ and only him is ever mentioned not another religious leader, then again even if that is proof how can I prove its true either.

I am not sure if Islam has that power over them, they cannot even cast out their dictators all over the Middle East without some help from Christian nations who are free from spiritual slavery through faith is Christ. Sarah told Ishmael and Helga to be cast out into the dessert and today his descendents are still there who are the Arabs and even when they tried to come to Europe the people pushed them back into the desserts because of their culture and differences in beliefs.

As for the Hajj in Mecca how many people are killed, well every year at least 200 die from stampedes when they try and throw stones at Satan so I guess someone is tripping them up.

Stampedes and Failures of Crowd ControlSometimes the surging crowds, trekking from one station of the pilgrimage to the next, cause a stampede. Panic spreads, pilgrims jostle to avoid being trampled, and hundreds of deaths can result. The Stoning of the Devil ceremony is particularly crowded and dangerous.

December 1975: An exploding gas cylinder caused a fire in a tent colony and resulted in the deaths of 200 pilgrims.

April 15, 1997: 343 pilgrims were killed and 1,500 injured in a tent fire in MINA on 8 zillhijja between 10 am to 12 pm.

Plains of Arafat on the day of HajjJuly 2, 1990 : A stampede inside a pedestrian tunnel (Al-Ma'aisim tunnel) leading out from Mecca towards Mina, Saudi Arabia and the Plains of Arafat led to the deaths of 1,426 pilgrims.

November 20, 1979: A group of about 200 militants occupied the Grand Mosque, and later were expelled by

Pakistani and French forces (three Frenchmen, reportedly, who were converts to Islam.[7]), leaving about 250 dead, and 600 wounded.

July 31, 1987: Iranian pilgrims rioted, causing the deaths of over 400 people.

July 9, 1989: Two bombs exploded, killing 1 pilgrim and wounding another 16. Saudi authorities executed 16 Kuwaiti Shia Muslims for the bombings after originally suspecting Iranian terrorists.

May 23, 1994 : A stampede killed at least 270 pilgrims at the stoning of the Devil ritual.

April 9, 1998: at least 118 pilgrims were trampled to death and 180 injured in an incident on Jamarat Bridge.

March 5, 2001: Thirty five pilgrims were trampled to death in a stampede during the stoning of the Devil ritual.

February 11, 2003: The stoning of the Devil ritual claimed 14 pilgrims' lives.[4]

February 1, 2004: 251 pilgrims were killed and another 244 injured in a stampede during the stoning ritual in Mina.

January 12, 2006: A stampede during the ritual ramy al-jamarāt on the last day of the Hajj in Mina killed at least 346 pilgrims and injured at least 289 more. The incident occurred shortly after 13:00 local time, when a busload of travellers arrived together at the eastern access ramps to the Jamarat Bridge. This caused pilgrims to trip, rapidly resulting in a lethal crush. An estimated two million people were performing the ritual at the time.

Text

I don't know any other religious celebration causing so many deaths over the years, I am sure someone is laughing about it, I mean they cast stones at the devil and yet so many die unprotected of the consequences and if he does exists as of yet not proven we can say he probably enjoys the Hajj and the human sacrifices made in this journey.
edit on 7-4-2011 by The time lord because: spelling type error

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

I respect my fellow humans, but i wont respect religion.
You can respect all religions.
But I will only respect all religions when all religions respect each other.
But that will never happen.

But Peace and respect to you.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join