It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest hoax ever perpetrated on mankind

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by 23432

too bad Allah is fake and not a reliable source..

Do you know who allah is?

An Arab Lunar Deity housed in the Ka'aba previous to Islam. A statue, one among 360 or so that were housed there.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernDH
Allah is moon god. Noticed crecent moon atop mosks?

Not to mention it's presence on the flags of most of the Islamic countries, and it's use as a universal symbol of Islam, such as the "Red Crescent", an Islamic counterpart to the Red Cross.

Yup, a moon god, with evidence still extant and spread all across the face of Islam.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Originally posted by grandmarkai
reply to post by Argyll

I defer to the poster above you on your first question regarding what a "true Muslim's" intents are.

As to your problem understanding the Jinn. The Jinn's existence or non-existence is immaterial. YOUR problem is that there are billions out there that, regardless of: your belief, your ability to show scientifically, logically, spiritually that they don't exist, DO BELIEVE THEY EXIST. Any affront to their religion whatsoever, in this case your repudiation of the existence of Jinn, is seen as the highest of blasphemy punishable only by death (decapitation being their go-to favorite).

So why is their belief any more relevant to mine?

I don't believe in jinn's .....I have no compulsion to kill people that disagree with me, so why is their religion seen as a more absolute and violent option?

As a Christian, I have no compulsion to kill people who do not share my beliefs, why do you think that is?

There are a billion muslims. They also do not share the compulsion to kill people. Have you seen the hajj in mecca? How many people being killed do you see?

Be serious, just for a second.

The Hajj takes place in Makkah. Non-muslims are barred entry to Makkah. How could a muslim kill a non-muslim ( i.e. "people who do not share their beliefs") in such an environment?

Can't kill what ain't there.

That means that the Djinn are safe from our human depredations as well.

edit on 2011/4/6 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by David291
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Rightly so but I don't believe that "good" beings would sit idly and watch us be consumed.

Do you consider yourself to be "good"?

With that answered, please answer: What have you done to save the people of north korea from their corrupt and evil dictator?

since you will clearly answer "nothing", does that default make you evil? now...what about every single place on earth that has evil over mankind.
I would bet a dime that you are sitting in America or somewhere with a superior military power...have to made demonstrations and been vocal about how the nation must intervene and help out every nation on earth to bring freedom and plenty to everyone?

Why? is it because you are evil?

Do you think perhaps some aliens in the civ are asking why they don't help out every single wayword planet from what they deem bad, wrong, or evil?

this is the most obvious answer really...I would be more shocked and somewhat suspicious if some alien race came here and said they were going to solve all our problems for us so we don't have to try.

Imagine if we relied 100% on some alien civ to get to space...imagine how we would reflect on our history of how we did nothing and our savior aliens came and fixed us...that would make us unworthy as a species in my book to even exist in space...forever wondering if we would have ever learned to work together, or if we are indeed a mindless and hurtful race.

The best some alien species could do for us would be to help on something we truely have no control over...some mega solar flare that will toast the earth...or nudge a mega meteor a few degrees so its not a direct extinction level impact...otherwise, I would leave us alone to sort out our issues..

if its in our power to control, even hypothetically, then it should be ours to deal with.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by ModernDH
Allah is moon god. Noticed crecent moon atop mosks?

Not to mention it's presence on the flags of most of the Islamic countries, and it's use as a universal symbol of Islam, such as the "Red Crescent", an Islamic counterpart to the Red Cross.

Yup, a moon god, with evidence still extant and spread all across the face of Islam.

So, the christians have the sun god, islam has the moon god, judism has a war god, big whoop..

with the exception of the whole wargod bit, both sun and moon are pretty.

I quite like the islamic symbol actually (I like space)..I think as far as religion goes, thats a nice symbol to look at.

Better than a cross anyhow...you can imagine only torture and death with that symbol..not sure why that is the symbol when a sun would have had more potential...or perhaps like a tree or something.

not a fan of islam the religion though...but then again, not a fan of any religion..well, monotheistic religions anyhow. Now, start talking about reawakening some polytheistic religions and you got my attention...bring back aphrodite...pan...dynosis..etc. the ancient Gods had much more flavor and flare. when at war, you don't pray to jesus for protection, you pray to Aries for strength and murderous rage to crush the enemy..brilliant

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Don't blame someone you don't understand or whose culture, ways and world you know nothing of and just proclaim them to be demons simply because they don't fit into your fanatical religious version of the universe..

You know nothing of the D'jinn.. What they are, who they are...!!

The Marīd are amongst some of the most noble beings that exist. Try learning a little about them as a whole before passing judgement...!!

I have little love for Islam or Christianity, but The D'jinn are much older than mankind pathetic attempts to explain the universe and everything in creation in a couple of useless books...
edit on 4/6/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

reply to post by Davian

It is not a fail because the chance of life outside earth is very small due to compounding probabilities. Their are levels of enlightenment you haven't reached yet.

Levels of enlightenment
1 - Earth is only thing that supports life
2 - Universe is so big that there must be life
3 - Chance of right conditions and probabilities for life to arise are compounded so much so that the size of the universe is minuscule compared to the probability of life. Therefore earth is the only place.

When you get to my level of enlightenment call me. So you fail.

It must me amazing to have such delusions of grandeur... Mate your only enlightened in your own mind... as you are only a legend in your own mind..

Your calculations are based on what exactly, apart from being "enlightened", is there any mathamatics involved with a formula that you can show us?? Weather we are enlightened enuf to understand it or not...

reply to post by skyjohn

All religious books belong with the fiction.

So you are saying the Koran is fiction? You must provide evidence that it is a work of fiction. Otherwise it is a fact.

Yes it is fiction and I need no evidence, as the proof is in the pudding..

The Koran and the Bible were written how long ago????

Precisely..!!! By men whom lived in mud brick huts, were at a level of intelligence and education & science that would today be equal to that of the average 8 year old..

And yet there are millions of people worldwide following the words of what are little more than the scribbles of primitive, nieve, savage, childish men...

If one of my nephues told me a similar story today, I'd just giggle it off as a childs imagination or lack of understanding of what he really saw...

So ya thats proof enough for me, that all the religious books are just fiction.. and not very good fiction either!!
edit on 4/6/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Well now, according to your analysis, all of the old polytheistic gods are still alive and well! You just have to figure out how to merge their religions back together, and get their adherents to ease up on killin' each other off.

BTW, Ares (and likewise Mars) are false gods, from those newfangled European religions. One would of course pray only to Ninurta for murderous rage during wartime!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Just wanted to say that "The Greatest hoax ever perpetrated on mankind" would be, imo. Religion.

What's the definition of Religion?

"Religion is a cultural system that creates powerful and long-lasting meaning, by establishing symbols that relate humanity to beliefs and values."

Notice how the definition say's it's a "system". And not a Belief..

What is the definition of Belief?

"Belief is the psychological state in which an individual holds a proposition or premise to be true."

So Religion is a system based on what one person can make another believe. Sound's like brainwashing and or cult status to me.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Chipkin9

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

That is not backed by scholarly work. I mean real scholars, not "scholars"

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I still don't get the objections to the OP .

Kuran warns humans that the Djinns are going to mess with humans and get humans to commit bad deeds / sins .

Now if you don't believe in Islam , just laugh it off and be your own merry way , after all , YOU don't believe in Djinns nor Islam .

We are not talking about Muhammed's words , we are talking about the words of The Creator , that is if you believe in such a concept at first instance .

My suggestion for those who don't believe in these warning about the Djinns is that just ignore this subject .

You don't need to know how to protect yourselves against these baaaad Djinns , remember , you don't believe in Allah nor Kuran .

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

yes, that is true, I haven't done anything to save anyone and I feel quite useless due to that. I wasn't trying to say that they should butt in and help us with all our problems, what I was trying to say is that, what about the problems we CAN'T control?

for example, being corrupted by an ancient civilised race of aliens that are completely more advanced than us? Being altered etc. that's all I was trying to say.

Ofcourse I believe we should solve our own problems.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

That is not backed by scholarly work. I mean real scholars, not "scholars"

Now THERE'S a bit of the pot calling the kettle black!

Still waiting for YOUR evidence for confirmation that the Qur'an is factual from real scholars, rather than "scholars"...

Just sayin'...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 23432

Djinn are supposed to be desert dwellers, anyhow. Can't leave it. Local spirits would kick their Djinni asses for encroaching on their turf.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
reply to post by 23432

Djinn are supposed to be desert dwellers, anyhow. Can't leave it. Local spirits would kick their Djinni asses for encroaching on their turf.

You obviously don't believe in Islam and it's teachings .
Why are you bothered ?
Desert dwelling is not entirely true btw .
Djinns will dwelwe everywhere on earth and beyond .

Local spirits ?

Watch out they may be cousins of Djinns or they might be Djinns masquerading as local spirits .

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
In case you havent got it in your head yet Mr Professional.

RELIGION is the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on mankind.

The next biggest hoax is your thread.
This statement that i posted has been written in text just like the koran, so therefore my statement is true in your logic.
Can you you provide to me any facts that my statement is wrong????? Prove it to me that i am wrong.
I bet you cant.
And these words were written by a scholar, so prove them wrong.

edit on 6-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Why has this thread not been thrown in the hoax bin?

He has given any proof, his OP was lame and everybody elses threads get chucked in the hoax bin, when they carry on?

WHY NOT THIS ONE?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
What if i was to tell you that all you have been taught what you know and think you know is 'truly the greatest hoax ever perpetrated' on humanity. You wouldn't belive me now would you?

of course not...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Yes much agreed, that really is the greatest hoax of all. Our religion, history, even science has been shaped and fitted to match the needs of whatever yarn the Elite wants to spin. A game. It keeps mankind at odds with each other, and out of their hair to do what they want right under our preoccupied little noses.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join