It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest hoax ever perpetrated on mankind

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
I thought the koran preached peace?

Only for those who submit.

What right does anyone have to kill me because I don't believe in a book written thousands of years ago?

hundreds, not thousands.

And the right is the book itself, which is gods word and so they have to obey it.

Havent' you been paying attention??!!

What right do muslims have to kill people that don't believe in their religious beliefs?......don't sully the waters by stating that the "jinn" got me killed, no they didn't .......a bunch of murderers got me killed!

Same answer as above.

Religon is a circular answer to everything - it is right because the book of god says so, and god exists because the book says so.

sorry it isn't rational or logical - but you didn't ask for a sane answer!

Islam is, IMO, the most dangerous of the montheistic religons. And hte monotheistic religons are more dangerous than any of the others.

All the monotheists insist there is only 1 god....therefore everyone who believes in more than 1 god is automatically wrong.

But at least x-ianity & judaism to not exhort their adherants to kill everyone who doesn't believe - Moses wiping out the canaanites notwithstanding - they were not everyone!

Islam does exactly that. It says, explicitly, conquer the world and kill or subdue the non-believers - espcially christians and jews - make islam the world religon.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by grandmarkai
reply to post by Argyll

A "right" only exists in the company of those that abide by it. Those that believe in the jinn might see it as "What right does THIS person have to disparage my religion?!"

If you want to talk in absolutes then: Muslims (real muslims, not the "moderate" happy-go-lucky westernized ones) WOULD kill you. You might be pleading with them about freedom of expression, and the sanctity of human life as they dragged you to the public square with a bag over your head. You might even renounce your claims as they raised the ax to take your head.

In the end, you would have died at their hands BECAUSE OF THE JINN. You might not think that, but they most certainly did. Do you think the English and then later American settlers heeded the Native Americans' pleadings when they told the White man they were on "their" land; that it was sacred?

So a "real" Muslim is a violent murderer, who will kill anyone who disagrees with his/her religious beliefs?

and you want to blame this on a mythical jinn?
edit on 5/4/2011 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I defer to the poster above you on your first question regarding what a "true Muslim's" intents are.

As to your problem understanding the Jinn. The Jinn's existence or non-existence is immaterial. YOUR problem is that there are billions out there that, regardless of: your belief, your ability to show scientifically, logically, spiritually that they don't exist, DO BELIEVE THEY EXIST. Any affront to their religion whatsoever, in this case your repudiation of the existence of Jinn, is seen as the highest of blasphemy punishable only by death (decapitation being their go-to favorite).

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I notice you have nit responded to
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Should I assume that you have accepted my argument?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Argyll

I defer to the poster above you on your first question regarding what a "true Muslim's" intents are.

As to your problem understanding the Jinn. The Jinn's existence or non-existence is immaterial. YOUR problem is that there are billions out there that, regardless of: your belief, your ability to show scientifically, logically, spiritually that they don't exist, DO BELIEVE THEY EXIST. Any affront to their religion whatsoever, in this case your repudiation of the existence of Jinn, is seen as the highest of blasphemy punishable only by death (decapitation being their go-to favorite).

So why is their belief any more relevant to mine?

I don't believe in jinn's .....I have no compulsion to kill people that disagree with me, so why is their religion seen as a more absolute and violent option?

As a Christian, I have no compulsion to kill people who do not share my beliefs, why do you think that is?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Argyll

Because us western liberal democrats like to think we are tolerant of all beliefs......no matter how irratial (and plenty of "our" own are), murderous or intollerant those other beleifs are we are defending the right of other people to hold them......and to defend them as they see fit.

I don't believe in jinn's .....I have no compulsion to kill people that disagree with me, so why is their religion seen as a more absolute and violent option?

Because "we" are the nice guys and "we" let "them" hold to their insane religious beliefs (as opposed to "our" insne religious beliefs) even tho "they" don't reciprocate.

As a Christian, I have no compulsion to kill people who do not share my beliefs, why do you think that is?

Because x-ianity doesn't actually tell you that you have to.

Islam, however, is a whole different bucket of decapitated heads!!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I don't think I can help you anymore understand the points I've made along with the other poster that described the true nature of Islam. I'll leave you with this though.

Reality is perception. Those things, be they material or immaterial, that are perceived by a man or group of men are their reality. Reality is incredibly relativistic in that nature; so that the Jinn "don't" exist in your reality, but do in theirs'. All is well and fine until your realities meet, and inevitably conflict. You are one person, they are many. Your reality is one of peace and understanding, cohabitation. Their reality is one of uniformity and unquestioning reproach, knell or fall. Now whose reality is triumphant should they meet on the field of perception?

Look at the crusades, essentially wars of reality. Those areas that were conquered by either side had their perceptions realigned, either by indoctrination or genocide. You want this to be a black and white thing, where the Jinn just "don't" exist in the sense of what you can elucidate with the fundamental sciences. My point is that their existence on that plane is immaterial given their ABSOLUTE existence in the spiritual hearts of billions of Muslims.

I hope you tread carefully should you bring your arguments into a true public forum. Not trying to censor you, but just enlighten you to the true nature of this world while Islam and the other religions continue to reign.
edit on 5-4-2011 by grandmarkai because: spelling and other such problems with englash

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

Thanks for the insults to a simple question

The verses are trenslated different ways and the Bible I have translates it as a rino........of course I could be wrong depending on my ignorentg hillbilly mind to understanf words and such

here is a link....the word they used was a generic term for a animal with ONE horn

sites.google.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Argyll

There are a billion muslims. They also do not share the compulsion to kill people. Have you seen the hajj in mecca? How many people being killed do you see?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

L. Ron Hubbard claims his books to be fact as well.

He's also very well documented... I don't know of anyone who shared a tent with him, but there are plenty of folks around who had sightings of him...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

He's also very well documented... I don't know of anyone who shared a tent with him, but there are plenty of folks around who had sightings of him...

Are his facts backed by scholars like in the Koran?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Absolutely - just see this site for everything you need to know on the subject.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by EternalThought
www.youtube.com...

Is this real?

Absolutely. That was the subspecies of Djinn known as a "Nin-Djinn". Notice the all black, head to toe attire? It appears he was on his way home after a wild Nin-Djinn drinking party, since he was crawling on hands and knees, and seemed a bit confused as to which direction he really needed to be traveling...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere

A misogynist pedophile flies to heaven on a winged horse. Yes that's quite a story but only a hoax if someone believes it. Oops!

Now "greatest hoax ever"? There are some contenders for that title but I would think the freak on Secretariat is in the top ten.

Thou art mistaken, but only slightly. Secratariat was a real horse. The winged horse in the story of the Miraj was named al-Burak, or, in some spelling systems, al-Barak.

In the US, Mo's ride to the top is called "Barack", or POTUS.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Yes.

Although in neither case are they even remotely related to objective "facts", they are both backed by "scholarly" research. One has only to choose which "scholars" he wants to believe in.

Next move of the goalposts, please.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Muhammaed has been documented and verified by numerous historians and scholars. He saw something that science cannot prove today. Any harebrained ideas or claims put forth by anyone on this board such as space camels must be backed by documented verifiable scholars and historian accounts. There are more accounts of demons visiting earth than of Aliens.

Ah. See, here we have the problem. You claim that Mo is documented and verified as actually existing, then go on to extrapolate from that, in error, that since he existed, everything he "saw" also existed, then go on to claim that science can't prove the existence of those things today.

Mo's existence is a separate issue from what he thought he saw. When I was younger, I knew a guy who, on a "bad trip", thought he saw himself as an orange. As far as I know, he still thinks that to this day. He was locked up in an asylum, and I never heard of him ever getting out. I can prove his existence through documents, yet oddly no one, not even science, can prove he ever turned into an orange.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere

A misogynist pedophile flies to heaven on a winged horse. Yes that's quite a story but only a hoax if someone believes it. Oops!

Now "greatest hoax ever"? There are some contenders for that title but I would think the freak on Secretariat is in the top ten.

He was not a pedophile. Those things were normal back in those days. Heck I bet your great great grandfather was the biggest pedophile around because such things were normal 1500 years ago.

That in no way makes it NOT pedophilia.

In Papua New Guinea tribes, cannibalism is normal. It doesn't make it NOT cannibalism.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I do agree that the demons and such are being used by the NWO bunch aka the PTB or the 'elite'--employed by them, actually. But from what I see of them in the racial unconscious, they are in fact aliens. The whole 'demon' class of beings comes from another dimension on a different planet; at least I would say that qualifies them as 'aliens', eh?

The greys are a completely different group of aliens, but they do exist as well. There are actually a LOT of different alien species. So one of the greatest lies perpetrated on humanity is that we are the only sentience species. NOT.

And as for the greatest hoax... I agree with the poster who said religion. It is the all time winner of that award.

And indeed, all of these things, plus many more, are used to manipulate and control us humans, just as you note.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

reply to post by pplrnuts

I have provided the koran evidence which is backed by scholars and historians. What is your disproving?

who are these historians and scholars?? name them, immediately. you keep referencing them, i demand proof of who they are and that they agree with your position.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

reply to post by Argyll

I provided all the scholars and their are many many more. They have not dismissed the jinn chapter in the koran and they are a bigger expert than anyone of us here.

No one has disproven the koran chapter on the jinn using verifiable credible scholarly work

How do you know they haven't?....you just posted a link to a list of names, you don't know who any of those people are or what they have written do you?

If they dissmissed it we would have known about it. These are highly prominent well regarded scholars.

They are ISLAMIC scholars, which of course makes them somewhat biased in favor of "verifying" the Qur'an...

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join