It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest hoax ever perpetrated on mankind

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

What evidence do YOU have NOW that says the Koran is REAL?????????. Other than Islamic extremists.

Nothing in the Koran has been disproven in its context. That is why it is fact. Provide your evidence that it is fiction.

Disprove line by line the entire Koran. The author of the Koran has stated that this is the truth, please go discredit him.

The author of the koran has stated that this is fact, now it is up to you to disprove him.
edit on 4-4-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Are you seriously claiming that if I can't disprove every line of a book it makes the whole book fact?

If that's what you're saying then you're an idiot.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyjohn
Are you seriously claiming that if I can't disprove every line of a book it makes the whole book fact?

The author wrote the book and claimed it is the truth. If you think it is fiction, you must prove that it is indeed a work of fiction.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

The author wrote the book and claimed it is the truth. If you think it is fiction, you must prove that it is indeed a work of fiction.

If you believe that its the complete truth, just because the Author says so then that makes you naieve and gullable. Allow me to turn this on its head and ask you to prove that every line in the koran is true.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

Nothing has been disproven in the koran, so it is all true. I answered your question. I did not write the book. Ask the author of the book if it is all true. If you don't believe him, you disprove the author.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

The author wrote the book and claimed it is the truth. If you think it is fiction, you must prove that it is indeed a work of fiction. Line by line. Why is that a ridiculous request?

Non of the original writers of all the ancient religious texts ever made claims that they were 100% fact.

They are all made up largely of a collection of middle eastern fables that had been handed down through hundreds of generations.

The Christian bible makes several references to unicorns.
Does that make them real? No of course not.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Nothing has been disproven in the koran, so it is all true. I answered your question. I did not write the book. Ask the author of the book if it is all true. If you don't believe him, you disprove the author.

Prove that nothing in the Koran has been disproven then.

link   
reply to post by skyjohn

The bible has been altered by man. there are hundreds of different versions. you must provide a copy of the original unaltered gospels.

link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Prove it otherwise I'm saying fake. No its debunked. This is absurd absolutely no evidence to give us to state that they are devils or demons. What are we just meant to believe this cause you said so?

Give us something if your gunna post such a sensational title, I thought I was coming to learn something, as you rave so highly of yourself in other threads. Now I have seen this is just another rant from someone who knows it all right?

I would expect a greater level of information from you, as in other threads you have made out you know so much. Now I know not to worry about your comments, i will also take that they are just uneducated, like your op.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrypticCriminal

That is an illogical question because the book has been studied and no faults have been found by any scholars. You must still answer my question of can you disprove the koran. The author of the koran is claiming it to be true. Can you disprove him. I believe the author to be true, I do not require proof of it being true.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

reply to post by Davian

It is not a fail because the chance of life outside earth is very small due to compounding probabilities.

Enlighten us on these "compounding probabilities."

link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1

Prove it otherwise I'm saying fake. No its debunked. This is absurd absolutely no evidence to give us to state that they are devils or demons. What are we just meant to believe this cause you said so?

Give us something if your gunna post such a sensational title, I thought I was coming to learn something, as you rave so highly of yourself in other threads. Now I have seen this is just another rant from someone who knows it all right?

I would expect a greater level of information from you, as in other threads you have made out you know so much. Now I know not to worry about your comments, i will also take that they are just uneducated, like your op.

It is all fact. The author of the Koran stated it is all fact. It is up to you to disprove him if you dont belive the author of the koran.

Calling me uneducated haha. Personal attacks begin? Education has nothing to do with this thread. What is your education? Aisle 3 at walmart?

link   

It is all fact. The author of the Koran stated it is all fact. It is up to you to disprove him if you dont belive the author of the koran.

Calling me uneducated haha. Personal attacks begin? Education has nothing to do with this thread. What is your education? Aisle 3 at walmart?

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
You're such an intellectual weakling it feels bad to debate you.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrypticCriminal

That is an illogical question because the book has been studied and no faults have been found by any scholars. You must still answer my question of can you disprove the koran. The author of the koran is claiming it to be true. Can you disprove him. I believe the author to be true, I do not require proof of it being true.

If you do not require any proof that it is true then you are gullable.I dont need to prove that any of it is untrue because i dont have an oppinion on it. Ive never read it, nor do i have any intention of reading it. I dont buy in to any kind of religon. Your the one making sensational claims there for your the one who has to back up your claims. I never said it was'nt true i simply asked you to prove it was, which you obviously cant.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious

reply to post by Davian

It is not a fail because the chance of life outside earth is very small due to compounding probabilities.

Enlighten us on these "compounding probabilities."

Indeed, I would like to know as well. You know there are more galaxies than there are atoms composing all of the matter in our visible universe? That is huge.

It is impossible we are alone...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
[

Einstein wrote the the theory of relativity, does that make it fiction as well?

special relatitvity IS FICTION!
GENERAL RELATIVITY IS FUNDAMENTALY FLAWED since it breaks down at the quantum level!
one of the first things you are told in physics(grad) is old iny was a great man but most of what you learn here
will contradict him!
at a quantum level anyway!
same as planck you spend a whole seimester going thru planck only for you to be told to ignore it later!
like i said fiction! xx aly

link   
www.answering-islam.org...

There you go there's a link proving that something in the Quran/Koran is fake. There is no possibility that Solomon had a fly carpet. It can not exist even tho it says he had one.

link   

You're such an intellectual weakling it feels bad to debate you.

Awww poor thing cant come here and debate. I feel sad for you

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

www.answering-islam.org...

There you go there's a link proving that something in the Quran/Koran is fake. There is no possibility that Solomon had a fly carpet. It can not exist even tho it says he had one.

How do you know? Did you sleep in the same desert as Solomon? What if God made himself visible at those days and chose to hide himself now.

Scientists said there was no possibility that the atom was the smallest thing or that the earth was round.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join