It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama announces 2012 re-election bid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Well, DiBold would work if he was a Republican.

Republicans will tell you that he will win because of ACORN, but as ACORN doesn't exist anymore, well, that's not gonna help.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Reply to post by whatukno

They just pulled a Blackwater and changed their name.

Something like "Community Organizers International."

Same faces, same motivations, same affiliations, hangups and prejudices.

Just a different name.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Sure he flopped on health care but Americans in 2008 wanted a healthcare overhaul, Obama put forth the means and it was shot down... so there you have it.

AMERICANS DON'T WANT CHANGE BECAUSE THEY WILL HAVE TO CHANGE.

Obama DIDN'T jump on bombing Libya.. a full month was granted for the Libyan army to stop bombing their own people yet they continued. People were on his ass because he didn't immediately attack, and when he did he was still hounded because he wasn't clear enough on the end mission. What if he, to this day, STILL said no or was undecided and 10,000 ppl were killed?... STILL be his fault.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I can't wait for all the quotes for the commander and thief during the last election, how he pretty much fooled everyone who voted for him. Our gov is broken by many things but if Obama fools us all again we get what deserve as a nation again.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Reply to post by CanadianDream420

It's none of our business.

If he said "no"'and ten thousand people died oh well. I would have taken a positive impression of him away from that choice.

Enough foreign intervention. Too much damn foreign intervention. We're the nosey asshole neighbor on the street and all it's doing is bankrupting us.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Well, Obama definitely has my vote!!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Well, Obama definitely has my vote!!

Why? Please explain exactly what he has accomplished that has you wholeheartedly supporting him?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Because America needs four more years of change.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Because America needs four more years of change.
Which he has not accomplished. He is actually more tyrannical than Bush imo. Maybe that is the "change you believe in"?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Yeah, not a big surprise. This country can't take another four years of obama, we can't really take another two. What has this bungling idiot done for America? Really, what? He's got us at war with libya, but did he go through congress? No, he went through the UN. He wants to cut oil imports by 1/3, great idea, instead of $4 to $5 dollar gas it'll be like $10+ a gallon, what will we fuel our power plants with? Happy thoughts? Again, what has obama done for this country? Ban on drilling (Tieing our hands), national health care nobody wanted, formed a new version of welfair (3yrs of unemployment), cuts to NASA so now what was a great nation has to hitch a ride to the space station from the russians who just up the price per ticket.
I can just see the ad " I the first blackish president need four more years to finish my hard work for you." then off mic " to finish turning this country into a third-world nation, yes we can!"
edit on 4-4-2011 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I think Obama's interview on Daily Show was a telling one. John Stewart is the man and he told it like it is, saying you made big promises and you haven't lived up to them. You can see it in Obama's face man, he's got nothing but empty words. Maybe he wanted to do some real good but he had his life threatened by the real money controllers or soemthing like that (or maybe he was a CIA operative... I dunno). I mean I voted for him, I believed he would fight the tide of darkness, but he didn't. I like many others was played. Ron Paul any good? only a maybe, I'm not convinced anything can help us anymore. LOL Great outlook eh? Time to reincarnate ELSEWHERE.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Real change would be to vote in a Libertarian.

Otherwise to vote in yet another Democrat or Republican is no change at all.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I think we can use some of George Bush's wisdom here...

Fool me once.... (You know the rest)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join