It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all of us in the USA, you must watch this video ..!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I just happen to skimming surfing the channels when I felt like I needed to watch a certain channel when I saw this very episode .. ~!!!

Yes, you heard it right.. ~!! Listen and listen well..

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Maybe add a bit of commentary for those that can't access videos??
Please....

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
LOL FOX news? Seriously? meh.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Komodo

Maybe add a bit of commentary for those that can't access videos??
Please....

yes.. the president just put troops on the ground in Libya, w/o Congress approval .. period~!! if this doesn't wake up AMERICA..

I DON"T know what will ~!!!!!!
www.constitution.org...
www.constitution.org...
edit on 4-4-2011 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChildoftheAnnunaki
LOL FOX news? Seriously? meh.

yes.. same here.. but..

it's not about FOX news..

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Ummmm. ..... yeah 40 mins of faux news and no incentive t watch it.
I think i will find a better source of entertainment, such as slamming my face into the keyboard till i pass out.
Maybe if you isolated said comment or comments and gave a synopsis we would recieve this abit better.

Edit
Ahhhh i see Barry sent troops to the other end of the sandbox.
He is well within his right to do so as potus, you will see they will state which presidential provision he is using.
edit on 4-4-2011 by g146541 because: PENGUINS ARE DYING!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I am never going to take faux serious ever ever ever.

Sorry.

Never!

(=

peace

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
It is somewhat odd that faux is airing something so....so truthful. I guess they figure they can catch more flies with honey than with lies? I won't EVER be tuning in, I already know the deal, but it is good that otherwise brainwashed neocons are being slipped a dose of reality here and there. If only fox news aired this kind of show all the time...hell, just give Napolitano control of the network! That would whip the rest of the fools like Hannity, Beck and O'rielly into shape or off the air!

To those of you bashing it because it is fox...I totally sympathize and get it, really, I do. It is downright confusing and somewhat sickening to see the network have real issues like the FED brought forth when for years it has bashed Ron Paul and liberty loving people as nutcases and supported the necon agenda of wars. big government, spying, the police state e.c.t.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
PEW PEW GET EM FOX! I use to hate fox and thought they were biased, but i'm being proven wrong.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Obama had troops on the ground in Libya even though he said he wouldn't do that.

The Federal Reserve inflated the money supply by over 3 Trillion dollars to bail out the rich.

Hyperinflation will be coming to a store near you.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

It's interesting to note that Ron Paul and Kucinich both agree on NOT attempting a "Empire" status. "It's a big ticket item and we can't afford it"

Regarding the Fed lending out 3.4 Trillion dollars, I agree the Fed should be audited and like yesterday.

TARP was a disaster right from the start. LET THEM FAIL. This is exactly how business should be. The older too fat, over bloated, antiquated ones should die. That way the next smaller ones who are up coming could move in and take up the slack. BUT NO, They bail out failure then reward it with massive bonuses

Of course we now see stories of "Profits" Great timing eh?
TARP moves into the black as some loans are repaid

The government’s much-maligned bank bailout program, approved by Congress during the throes of the financial crisis in late 2008, officially turned a profit for taxpayers on Wednesday.

The Troubled Assets Relief Program, or TARP, was the government’s most high-profile attempt at stabilizing the crumbling financial system. Treasury invested $245 billion into hundreds of the nation’s banks in recent years. With a series of repayments this week, $251 billion has now been returned to government coffers, the agency said in a release Wednesday.

“While our overriding objective with TARP was to break the back of the financial crisis and save American jobs, the fact that our investment in banks has also delivered a significant profit for taxpayers is a welcome

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
To all who do not know, Poisoning the Well is a fallacy:

www.nizkor.org...

Unfavorable information (be it true or false) about person A is presented.
Therefore any claims person A makes will be false

Beware the fallacies, for you will miss or even dismiss much truth if you fall prey to them. I know, Faux news is a Team Red (and Military Industrial Complex) propaganda machine, but they will tell the truth when it suits their agenda, and even on (accidental?) occasion when it does not or is of trivial detriment to their underhanded agenda.

Also take note of the Guilt by Association fallacy:

Guilt by Association is a fallacy in which a person rejects a claim simply because it is pointed out that people she dislikes accept the claim. This sort of "reasoning" has the following form:

It is pointed out that people person A does not like accept claim P.
Therefore P is false

It is clear that sort of "reasoning" is fallacious. For example the following is obviously a case of poor "reasoning": "You think that 1+1=2. But, Adolf Hitler, Charles Manson, Joseph Stalin, and Ted Bundy all believed that 1+1=2. So, you shouldn't believe it."

edit on 4-4-2011 by Nefarious because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2011 by Nefarious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Here's the MAIN point of the Video, it's NOT about FOX, it's NOT about the 3.3.. it's about THIS .. High Treason...

High treason is criminal disloyalty to one's government. Participating in a war against one's native country, attempting to overthrow its government, spying on its military, its diplomats, or its secret services for a hostile and foreign power, or attempting to kill its head of state are perhaps the best known examples of high treason.

High treason requires that the alleged traitor have obligations of loyalty in the state he or she betrayed, such as citizenship, although presence in the state at the time is sufficient. Foreign spies, assassins, and saboteurs, though not suffering the dishonor associated with conviction for high treason, may still be tried and punished judicially for acts of espionage, assassination, or sabotage, though in contemporary times, foreign spies and saboteurs are usually repatriated following capture.[citation needed] High treason is considered a very serious crime

The Oath of the President of the United States.

I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God
source

INTRO
Judge Nap: This is Freedom Watch
Judge N: Exposed~! From the 4th Revelation of the secret bailout to the Presidents secret plan to troops on the ground in Libya, we reveal the truth the government doesn’t want you to know~! Tonight, 2 champions of sound money & the Constitution, congressman Ron Paul & Dennis Kucinich; break down the 3.3 trillion dollar secret federal bailout and hold the president’s feet to the fire for going to war illegally in Libya.

Then, Anthony Shaffer, explains how covert military ops w/ boots on the ground, HAPPEN all the TIME, we just found out about this in Libya! Plus, and another bank bail out called TARP, Steward Barney, defensive program, that even the chief bureaucrat admits it was a complete failure~!

Also, former state dept. spokesman P.J. Crowley was forced to resigned, for speaking out against the military’s treatment of Private Bradley Manning. Now, taxpayers are ‘on the hook’ for early retirees~!? Why should people who work, pay for those that don’t~!

The producer of “Atlas Shrug” the movie is here! He’s brought the magic of Cinema to these principles; that Government is best which governs least! The people are entitled to a government that stays within the confines of the Constitution!! The Constitution was written to keep the government off the peoples BACKS!

Freedom Watch~! The revolution continues NOW~!

Judge Nap: Tonight on the document…
• Lies the government tells you, the Federal Reserve chair Ben Berneke (sp) has repeatedly stated that he doesn’t print money, yet thanks to a law suite filed by Fox Business and Bloomberg, the FR, was forced to release 25,000 documents, revealing what has got to be the biggest bank fraud in history; that the FR gave out 3.3 Trillion dollars to failing banks and companies across the globe! They did it in secret, and if it wasn’t for this litigation, the world may never have known.
~ So where did this FR get this $3.3trillion? Answer is, they printed it, well they don’t print it any more, they just add zero’s to electronic bank accounts and “presto~!” instant money...not Sound money.

• Then, of course, the president’s unconstitutional and undeclared war of choice in Libya. Libya posed no threat to the US, and yet, Bombs away!!! Morals and the Constitution be dammed!! But, the pres can’t just get enough of misleading America; both he and his SoD, Robert Gates, have been adamant that no American’s are on the grounds in Libya, take a listen… (Video cutsceen to Obama’s speech and quoted here.. Pres. Obama,“ I said that America’s role would be limited, that we would NOT put ground troops in Libya.” But, news groups from around the globe, NY Times & Fox News have discovered that, American’s have been on the ground for weeks! Here now on the FED, Libya and the lies the government tells us, are 2 of Congress’s most principle members; TX Rep, Ron Paul & OH Dem. Congressman Dennis Kucinich.

(Cutsceen to interview)..
THE INTERVIEW

Judge Nap: Let me encourage to each of you, to jump in on this so we can have a conversation btwn the 3 of us, but to Congressman Kucinich first; why are we dropping bombs on Libya?! is it oil, is it Military Adventurism, is it part of some grand scheme, is it George Bush’s 3rd term? … Why do you think we’re there?!

Kucinich: I don’t even know how we can get to that, until we by insisting that the Obama had no right do that, that what he did was AGAINST the Constitution Article I, Section 8, that it even EXCEEDS the war powers act, that it EXCEEDS UN mandate and that we have a presidency right now that is dangerously close to being a imperial presidency because what the White House is doing is essentially is nullifying the role the Congress has.

Judge Nap: What is the Congress going to do about this Congressman Paul; is there anger, is there acts there that a bunch of Arab dictators, called the Arab League, that he went to a bunch of NATA ministers in Belgium, and a bunch of ‘one-worlders’ on the upper east side of NY called, UN Security Counsel but, never went to the Congress?!

Ron Paul: Well, more than usual that’s good, but I don’t think there’s enough, I don’t see our leadership on either side of the aisle demanding that we do something and bring it to a vote and show where we exactly stand on this. So I’m afraid we’ll slip into another war again and that’s very unfortunate us. As for why we’re there, choosing on motive, I think it’s a form of Neo-Colonialism, and is part of the Neo-Cons efforts to re-make the middle east and the whole world. You ask about troops in Libya and they fib or lie about that like.. “Oh the CIA, aren’t troops” but yet they’re the ones that launch the bombs and the missiles.

We have SO many troops in so many places so it’s a philosophy of “intervention”; we have troops in 130 countries, 900 bases around the world, that’s where the real problem is and now some people are saying ..”well, Libya is different and we should do it and that’s very good but, some times partisanship,” But the way we’re doing this isn’t as good as GB did it so we have to think strategically as well as the process we go through.

Judge Nap: To Congressman Kucinich, I’m a little a little bewildered here, of the silence of the leadership in both parties, and in both houses. Could it be that Quaddafy has been demonized that they really want him taken out? Could it be that they WANT this war? Could it be that, big government party like most of the DEM and most of the REP LIKE war after all and so they want to look the other way when the President VIOLATES the Constitution & drops bombs on people?!

Judge Nap: I’m not sure, but I will tell you this as a DEM, that our leadership had the obligation the minute they were notified by Obama that he intended to anticipate an attack on Libya. Our Leadership had a responsibility right there to tell the Obama “Wait a minute Mr. Pres. YOU can NOT do THAT, w/o going to the entire Congress. This is the complaint I have about the DEM leadership and frankly, as members of Congress, it’s not our right to give away and was put in the Constitution @ the beginning of this country so that there’d be checks and balances and we’re moving those checks and balances aside in favor of a imperialistic President.

Judge Nap: Congressman Paul, I agree entirely w/ Congressman Kucinich, this is how freedom is lost! The President bombs and kills, takes power from the Congress under the Constitution, the Congress does NOTHING about it, and then future presidents’ use what the current pres is doing as precedence for that behavior. This is how the Constitution is manipulated, this is how freedom is lost and lives are lost and there are no consequences!!!!

Paul: and it’s been going a long time, and one of the most amazing things. The founders would be dumbfounded how easily the Congress gives up it’s responsibility and prerogatives and yet we continue to do it~! It isn’t sort of, a complacency or lack of an effort but sometimes it’s positive. Members of Congress in leadership have WANTED to give these responsibilities because they believe in a strong Executive. So we in many ways have given up on the belief of limited government and smaller government and regional government and we have gone toward the ‘Empire’ and strong Exe. Branch and that is very very discouraging and unless we break through on this we’ll be in big trouble.

The only place that Dennis and I talked about is that we do get a lot of encouragement from our young people and we holding out a little bit of optimism.

Kucinich: Let me break in on this on what Paul says about reaching an Empire is absolutely right! What we have to keep in mind is, an Empire is a big ticket item and it’s really beyond our ability to pay for it.

Court Indicts Bush on High Treason Charge

WASHINGTON (AP) — George W. Bush, the 43rd President of the United States, was indicted Monday on charges of high treason. The charges, filed by Attorney General Russ Feingold late in the evening, allege that Mr. Bush, knowing full well that Iraq possessed no weapons of mass destruction, falsified information in order to pursue the disastrous Iraq War. (See “U.S. Knew No W.M.D.s in Iraq,”

Federal District Judge Michael Ratner denied Mr. Bush’s request to represent himself. Ratner is the former president of the Center for Constitutional Rights.

High treason is usually defined as participation in a war against one’s own country; attempting to overthrow its government; spying on its military, its diplomats, or its secret services for a hostile and foreign power; or attempting to kill its head of state.

“In this case, high treason has been interpreted to include pursuing an illegal and devastating war that has cost hundreds of billions of dollars and the lives of over 4,000 Americans and perhaps a million Iraqis, for essentially insane ends,” said Vincent Bugliosi, a former federal prosecutor whom Feingold named lead special prosecutor in the case. “In effect, the Iraq War amounted to a war against America,” added Bugliosi, who is also the author of the book, The Prosecution of George Bush for Murder.

Although the treason indictment came as no surprise to most observers, what was completely unexpected was the party who brought it.

“The case is highly unusual in a number of ways,” said Bugliosi, “not the least of which is that the defendant is actually accusing himself.”

In a press conference held close to midnight yesterday at his Crawford, Texas ranch, former President Bush cited his renewed Christian faith as the catalyst for this unprecedented action. “Last month, I had a conversation with Jesus Christ. A new conversation. And I’ve been very blessed to have been born again, again. This time, for real,” Mr. Bush read in a prepared statement to half a dozen stunned reporters.
“It’s taken a lot of soul searching, or more like deep-soul diving, I think is the term. But now I see that it was wrong to lead our nation to war under false pretenses. Millions have suffered for my sins, and I see now that it is only fitting that I should suffer as well.”

Mr. Bush’s self-accusation seems largely to have been plagiarized from years of accusations made against him in the press. It refers to his “political propaganda campaign to sell the war to the American people,” and describes how he and his team attempted to make the “W.M.D. threat and the Iraqi connection to terrorism appear certain, whereas in fact we knew there wasn’t one at all.”

“The death and economic collapse that resulted has been completely devastating to our nation and, most of all, to me,” read Mr. Bush’s indictment. “I want to make amends, and it is for this reason that I am requesting that I be indicted for high treason. I thank the court for allowing me to right my grave wrongs. Bring it on!”

Some analysts suggest that Mr. Bush’s self-indictment is part of a strategy to avoid the death penalty. Although treason carries a potential death sentence, Mr. Bush and his team of attorneys are seeking a triple life sentence without possibility of parole.

“We don’t want to be too cynical about Mr. Bush’s motives,” said a spokesperson for AfterDowningStreet.org, one of the main groups that had been pursuing Mr. Bush’s indictment. “But even if it doesn’t get moved to the I.C.C., requesting his own conviction is so unusual it could move some jurors, or even help with an insanity plea.”

A friend of Mr. Bush, speaking on condition of anonymity, revealed that Mr. Bush would attempt to move the case to the International Criminal Court, which does not have a death penalty, and was quietly pressing Secretary of State Naomi Klein to bring the U.S. under the court’s jurisdiction. In 2002, then-Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld rejected the I.C.C.’s jurisdiction, saying it was “unaccountable to the American people.”

Mr. Bush maintained his characteristically jovial manner throughout the proceedings. “I could be executed, but what good would that do anybody? Especially me. I think the nation would rather I spend a good long while considering what happened — not only the tragic end of hundreds of thousands of lives, but the end of American capitalism, that I liked, I sincerely liked,” Mr. Bush said. (See also “An Exclusive Interview With George W. Bush,” on Page A9.)

The treason charge does not address compensation for the hundreds of thousands of Iraqis killed in the war. It is expected that surviving family members of fallen American soldiers will file thousands of civil lawsuits alleging wrongful death.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I am absolutely positive that the greed machine will go on and the people of the U.S.A will do absolutely nothing about it. So relax america, just let be and shhh. up. Theft, greed of america is the NORM. So get use to it. Oh and by the way, while stock markets manipulated, You too OTHER countries shhh, up and just relax and enjoy the ride, because you will absolutely do NOTHING. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
well, America, we'll get reap what we sow, we sow dis-concern, we will reap dis-concern & looking at this thread, we're going to get a heap of it! I don't care attitude, will get you the same. Our President just committed High Treason, according the the Constitution.Care to prove me wrong.. doubt it since ... we don't really care.. lets wait for the next 20 months so we can vote someone else in .. that ...

will FIX our problems.. you all remember the phrase that was chanted like a

wow.. that sounds exactly like what some people said LONG ago .. they wanted a king, so bad.. they whined about it so much .. they got exactly what they wanted, Saul.

I've asked my wife and best friend & confidant what is one of the main reasons the Constitution was written.. they failed.. as the rest of you have done with the exception of a few;

Enough said.. i'm out.. and current in prep for for load out..

PEACE..

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Charges have been placed on Bush? Well good I guess, though nothing will come of it.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Please disregard the above Link in the OP which is Court Indicts Bush on Treason Charge I didn't see the -se within the URL.. it is considered a HOAX.

The rest of the OP is completely relevant,

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Yes, you heard it right.. ~!! Listen and listen well..
If I think I heard what your talkin about, WOW What a subliminal

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

top topics

join