NATO bombs the only Libyan nuclear reactor... no word yet on fallout

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Russia and China must be shaking in their boots because they know THEY are next and there is absolutely NOTHING they can do to stop the One World Government....who's going to make the world think there's a new God on Earth with their new technology.

In 2008 the US Senate ratified the Hague Treaty for the Protection of Historical/Archeological sites during war.

If Russia/China can hold America back they could bankrupt America merely for our liability now bombing Libya illegally. Too bad Russia and China can't stop our war machine. All they have is 20th Century technology and no space capability.

Therefor we kill with impunity.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nidstav
I wonder who will pay the bills to rebuild all the civilian infrastructure that has been destroyed in this country. I think this war is illegal, and I never supported it.

France most likely, they still owe the US billions from their WW1 debt they refuse to pay, so maybe they can even the debt out that way?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

From what I can gather a nuke blowing up anywhere is not good for the planet, whether you intercept it or not. The Russians have 10-15,000 nukes. If you want to attack them, go for your life. It will not benefit anybody. Its just more radiation for everyone to have a sniff on. I'm sure they are not shaking in their boots, but watching and waiting for their crack at the title aswell.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by UKTruth

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
The country is at war my friend. What do you expect. Don't blame NATO, Blame Quadaffi. If NATO were not doing anything, this dictator would of had most of his country murdered. I agree though, NATO have done more than what was expected of them and they need to get the hell out of their and let the Libyans sort their own mess out.
edit on 4-4-2011 by Redevilfan09 because: (no reason given)

I do not agree with war in any way, but Libya is at war whether you like it or not. Blame NATO and Blame Gadaffi, they are both as bad as each other. Maybe he would not of murdered most of his people, but in desperate times, desperate measures are taken. I agree NATO must leave Libya and let the Government forces (which are not 6 million people) and the rebels finish this off themselves. If not, assassinate Gadaffi, install a government and move on before more innocents lose their lives. Unfortunatly, we love oil and blood does not compare to it.

Do you really believe that the West was not somehow behind the 'rebel' uprising that led up to all this violence? All we have to go on is the media we see. Who knows what is really going on? We in the West certainly have 'form'. Remember the 'Weapons of Mass Destruction' that Iraq had? Or didn't as it turned out.

Yes I do remember the weapons of mass destruction and the stupid US president laughing is stupid head off "there not over here, didn't find them over there either" to laughter in front of the rest of the muppets like he was at a comedy show. So your saying the West has caused this all over the middle east over the past few months?

More than likely the CIA, and MI6/SAS have been on the ground for months if not years in Libya. Why is it that we have not invaded or bombed other countries that don't have the same traditions we do. Don't they cut off people's hands for stealing in Saudi Arabia? (allegedly). How barbaric. Why are we not 'saving' their people from tyranny?

I say because we are so far up their arses there is no need too, and when yemen kicks off (another smallish country), the Saudis will give us a free pass to bomb the sh!t out of them aswell.

To suggest that Gaddafi would have murdered his entire population is ridiculous. The bottom line is that when you force your own morals on another culture, that's called tyranny, not fighting for freedom.

Maybe you are right. I don't believe in what NATO are doing either. Who knows, he is a tyrant, isn't he? It would be easier to just hand power over and deal with it.

What NATO are doing in Libya is a crime.

Yes it is, now. They need to get out. NATO and their high tech weapons are starting to kill to many civilians with their well known precise aiming. Hospitals included. Don't just blame NATO, blame the UN aswell.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Not finding any updates on this reactor being bombed. Is it possible that this is a hoax?

I'm not convinced. Need more evidence.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
Not finding any updates on this reactor being bombed. Is it possible that this is a hoax?

I'm not convinced. Need more evidence.

Yes I was asking the same thing, seems that there are no new updates.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
If the Russian doctor got the e letter uploaded. A Polish reporter saw it and relayed the info. Our member and another Polish forum member on godlike posted the info. How long would it take before AP, Reuters, Algerzeera or the BBC made it to the ruin.

Is Gaddafi letting it burn to prove a point? Or can't he get the news out?

Then again could the MSM be gagged. Can we via the net, facebook or any other means get anyone to go there and confirm. Or speak to a credible on the ground source.

I think the town has been bombed. Not sure about the reactor........

What does shock me though is that people want it blown up because of the country it is in.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Godly1
Honestley what better way than to reduce the world population by 80 percent but with radiation there will be more and if im wrong i apolligize

there will be more alright ,

it sure would be nice if those Aliens we keep seeing , would do something about this

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
This is a pretty serious hoax in my opinion. Further following up on sources and nothing indicates Libya has a nuclear reactor issue.

If there is one, there is one hell of a cover-up (which I doubt) the reactor being bombed has to be false information. I don't think it could be hidden if so.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I really don't see this going good....Guess Gadaffi would end up like Saddam Hussein.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
The country is at war my friend. What do you expect. Don't blame NATO, Blame Quadaffi. If NATO were not doing anything, this dictator would of had most of his country murdered. I agree though, NATO have done more than what was expected of them and they need to get the hell out of their and let the Libyans sort their own mess out.
edit on 4-4-2011 by Redevilfan09 because: (no reason given)

Yes that makes perfect sense. Quadaffi kills everyone in his country. That's his goal. to be alone in Lybia.
Or MAYBE...the real story isn't exactly what they are telling us.

And who's idea was it to bomb a nuke-plant?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Procharmo

The image is from 1999 and shows Belgrade, then Yugoslavia.

TJ

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join