It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Orleans Serial Killers And Apparitions - Early 19th and 20th Centuries

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

I lived in New Orleans my whole life and this is the first time i have heard these stories.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

I lived in New Orleans my whole life and this is the first time i have heard these stories.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuisCyfer
@Rishiana
(Sorry my trackball is broken on my bb. I can't reply to.)
Would you be implying that the pseudo Sultan may have visited the Cafe Dumond to eat sugary beignets in an attempt to get the blood odor out of his mouth? How very astute.
The sultans mansion is a stop on the haunted history tour for the discombobulated floating head and a stop on the ghost and vampire tour for the back yard burial.
Another of my favorite vampyre stories there is the Arch Diosys located near the cathedral.
There was a series of unexplained murders ending up with dead bodies showing up at the back gate of the Arch Dyosis. These bodies had neck wounds and were drained of blood which was very hard to do with the big bulky equipment of the time. Circa 1890's?
Apparently a detective wanted to search the Arch Dyosis and through chain of command it was discovered that not even the president of the united states has clearance to enter the attic. This seemed odd to the locals and rumors of vampyres living in the attic began to circulate along with rumors of Vatican vampyric activity. Fascinating story backed up with a lot of historical fact. Oddly enough this case is still open. Wish I could remember the whole story, but that would ruin the tour if you ever decide to look up spirit tours.
Hmmm... sounds plausible but I dunno. How in the world does the president of the United States not even have clerance into the attic? It seems to me that if it is still open and no one is allowed in the attic then perhaps there are things best left unknown. The human race wouldn't cope well if they found out they lived door to door with vampyres and demons and even lycanthropes. But meh.... the world is already decaying so yeah >,>

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Thanks for those stories OP, Im a Ghost story buff but had never heard those either...Its still daylight, wish I would have ran across them when it was dark outside (would've added to the experience of reading). Thanks again, & the pics were an added bonus. Keep em' coming.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by delionqueen1

Thank you. Your welcome.

Unfortunately that's all I got. Not too much into the ghostly realms, but I love a spooky story around a campfire.

I think they are around during the day too. muwhahahaha

top topics

<< 1   >>

join