It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4/3/2011 -- UN Report -- HAARP can cause 'HEAVY NUCLEAR TYPE EXPLOSION'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

"ALEDIA CENTENO RODRIGUEZ, Frente Patriotico Arecibeño, said her organization had spoken last year on the United States strategy to authorize a nuclear weapons production facility in Puerto Rico, in violation of the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons. She explained that Arecibo was home to the Arecibo National Astronomy and Ionospheric Centre (NAIC), which was used as an "ionospheric heater" [an array of antennae which are used for heating the uppermost part of the atmosphere]. Arecibo was also mentioned as a test-site for the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Programme (HAARP), in a patent filed by an individual in the United States, to conducted experiments related to ionospheric manipulation. HAARP could function as an anti-missile and anti-aircraft defence system, permit interception and disruption of communications, weather and submarine and subterranean communications, among other things. The HAARP patent papers also stated that the invention could "simulate and perform the same function as performed by the detonation of a heavy type nuclear device".

Link: www.un.org...

Well I must admit, I SURE did not see that HAARP could also be capable of this in it's original patent:

The HAARP patent papers also stated that the invention could "simulate and perform the same function as performed by the detonation of a heavy type nuclear device"

I know that many ATS'ers have come under attack on here from even mentioning the acronym HAARP and it's possible role in much of the devastation and strangely weird weather patterns, but I gotta tell ya....I am really beginning to wonder anymore

Thoughts? Have anyone else been previously made aware that HAARP had that ability all along? Thanks.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
If they really really do,

then we are all as humans going to die...

sorry to be blunt

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Yes. Some source a day or two ago admitted that HAARP caused the earthquake in Japan. It uses 1 billion watts of microwave energy to push the ionosphere upwards and then it recoils with a massive amount of energy, causing earthquakes. There are even videos of illuminated areas of the upper atmosphere that people in Japan recorded about 20 or 30 minutes before the earthquake. Coincidence? I don't know.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
That's messed up, but of course HAARP had to have some kind of military benefit. Who would have thought it could do that? Hope what was said isn't true.

Originally posted by Condemned0625
There are even videos of illuminated areas of the upper atmosphere that people in Japan recorded about 20 or 30 minutes before the earthquake. Coincidence? I don't know.

Can you link some?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

Ohh, ooh, I wanna see these videos!! Got a link? Please?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
This is just a thought on my part, but I think they may be referring to the Electro Magnetic Pulse caused by a nuclear explosion and less the kaboom part.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by diddlydo
This is just a thought on my part, but I think they may be referring to the Electro Magnetic Pulse caused by a nuclear explosion and less the kaboom part.

Exactly how I interpreted the information as well.

You just beat me too it.

Also can someone please link these videos of the lights in the atmosphere.

Tlasalt

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Okay, this was the video I found of the sky over Japan before the earthquake. I don't know who posted in on youtube originally, but I will try to find who posted it first and see if they put more info with the video than those re-posting it.

Very, very strange looking sky, IMO. Are these clouds a certain type you just don't see very often, because I've never seen any of those here?
edit on 4/4/11 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
Okay, this was the video I found of the sky over Japan before the earthquake. I don't know who posted in on youtube originally, but I will try to find who posted it first and see if they put more info with the video than those re-posting it.

Very, very strange looking sky, IMO. Are these clouds a certain type you just don't see very often, because I've never seen any of those here?
edit on 4/4/11 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)

thanks, that does look odd and unnatural.
It gave me goosebumps...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

This is a Petitioner speaking at the UN and it's dated 2007..
Not sure that's proof of HAARP's capabilities..

link   
Here's something to kill your cookies.

read it

The plasma of the typical example might be employed to modify or disrupt microwave transmissions of satellites. If less than total black-out of transmission is desired (e.g., scrambling by phase shifting digital signals), the density of the plasma (N.sub.e) need only be at least about 10.sup.6 per cubic centimeter for a plasma orginating at an altitude of from about 250 to about 400 km and accordingly less energy (i.e., electromagnetic radiation), e.g., 10.sup.8 joules need be provided. Likewise, if the density N.sub.e is on the order of 10.sup.8, a properly positioned plume will provide a reflecting surface for VHF waves and can be used to enhance, interfere with, or otherwise modify communication transmissions. It can be seen from the foregoing that by appropriate application of various aspects of this invention at strategic locations and with adequate power sources, a means and method is provided to cause interference with or even total disruption of communications over a very large portion of the earth. This invention could be employed to disrupt not only land based communications, both civilian and military, but also airborne communications and sea communications (both surface and subsurface). This would have significant military implications, particularly as a barrier to or confusing factor for hostile missiles or airplanes. The belt or belts of enhanced ionization produced by the method and apparatus of this invention, particularly if set up over Northern Alaska and Canada, could be employed as an early warning device, as well as a communications disruption medium. Further, the simple ability to produce such a situation in a practical time period can by itself be a deterring force to hostile action. The ideal combination of suitable field lines intersecting the earth's surface at the point where substantial fuel sources are available for generation of very large quantitities of electromagnetic power, such as the North Slope of Alaska, provides the wherewithal to accomplish the foregoing in a practical time period, e.g., strategic requirements could necessitate achieving the desired altered regions in time periods of two minutes or less and this is achievable with this invention, especially when the combination of natural gas and magnetohydrodynamic, gas turbine, fuel cell and/or EGD electric generators are employed at the point where the useful field lines intersect the earth's surface. One feature of this invention which satisfies a basic requirement of a weapon system, i.e.,continuous checking of operability, is that small amounts of power can be generated for operability checking purposes. Further, in the exploitation of this invention, since the main electromagnetic beam which generates the enhanced ionized belt of this invention can be modulated itself and/or one or more additional electromagnetic radiation waves can be impinged on the ionized region formed by this invention as will be described in greater detail herein after with respect to FIG. 4, a substantial amount of randomly modulated signals of very large power magnitude can be generated in a highly nonlinear mode. This can cause confusion of or interference with or even complete disruption of guidance systems employed by even the most sophisticated of airplanes and missiles. The ability to employ and transmit over very wide areas of the earth a plurality of electromagnetic waves of varying frequencies and to change same at will in a random manner, provides a unique ability to interfere with all modes of communications, land, sea, and/or air, at the same time. Because of the unique juxtaposition of usable fuel source at the point where desirable field lines intersect the earth's surface, such wide ranging and complete communication interference can be achieved in a resonably short period of time. Because of the mirroring phenomenon discussed hereinabove, it can also be prolonged for substantial time periods so that it would not be a mere transient effect that could simply be waited out by an opposing force. Thus, this invention provides the ability to put unprecedented amounts of power in the earth's atmosphere at strategic locations and to maintain the power injection level, particularly if random pulsing is employed, in a manner far more precise and better controlled than heretofore accomplished by the prior art, particularly by the detonation of nuclear devices of various yeilds at various altitudes. Where the prior art approaches yielded merely transitory effects, the unique combination of fuel and desirable field lines at the point where the fuel occurs allows the establishment of, compared to prior art approaches, precisely controlled and long-lasting effects which cannot, practically speaking, simply be waited out. Further, by knowing the frequencies of the various electromagnetic beams employed in the practice of this invention, it is possible not only to interfere with third party communications but to take advantage of one or more such beams to carry out a communications network even though the rest of the world's communications are disrupted. Put another way, what is used to disrupt another's communications can be employed by one knowledgeable of this invention as a communications network at the same time. I

Addition of chemicals to enhance the effect? World wide? Knock out missiles? Turned on in small doses to check it's operability? I bolded the groovy parts..

I'm going back to sleep, I don't know what to think anymore...

forgot link

Patent
edit on 4/4/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

link   
This guy explains it all and even shows some of the video footage of the lights in the sky before the earthquake.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

forgot link

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
spliting atoms

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmpLiF1eR

forgot link

I give you text and you give me a link.

I will not even look at it.

not even a description...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by AmpLiF1eR

forgot link

I give you text and you give me a link.

I will not even look at it.

not even a description...

You said that you had forgot the link. So I placed it in google to find the link of your text.
Just trying to be helpful because people always want a link.

Sorry for that, I should be hanged (WTF?????)

edit on 4/4/11 by AmpLiF1eR because: typo

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

crazy video... it is so quiet too... you just hear the camera moving around.... during the day, there should be people out or cars honking but i dont think you hear any of that or was i just zoned out on the clouds.... it just doesn't look right...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 11azerus11

No, I noticed how quiet it was, too. I guess I just assumed they were filming thru the window. I could hear noises the camera person was making as they panned around.

Tjose are some truly ominous looking clouds, aren't they? I suspect we'll have somebody come along and identify the type of cloud formation they are, but I have never seen anything like it!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join