It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comparing the Prophecies of Nostradamus and Edgar Cayce on 2012.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Both psychics point to major disasters affecting the Earth in the year 2012.

nutshellurl.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Well that sucks... but if it's all true there's not much you can do about it. Just prepare as best as you can for the worst, and hope as hard as you can for the best. Maybe one of the "new land masses" will be reachable by boat from Florida, since the southeast is supposed to disappear first. Hopefully they're all wrong about it, I know a lot of people who are near to panicking about 2012 and I'd kinda like to see them breath a big sigh of relief when 2013 rolls around.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
OK, so we have Cayce, Nostradamus, the Hopi, the Mayan and probably others and all are predicting something for 2012? Statistically, this 'seems' significant- and a bit disconcerting.

Is there a list of 2012 predictors that are not 'johnny-come-lately's?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
youtube video

I don't know if EC actually said 2012 that will happen or this will do that... but good ol nos left us a book that illustrates the coming alignment in 2012.... it's pretty cool... or bad or however you want to see it... i think this is the most interesting time to be alive tho....
edit on 4-4-2011 by 11azerus11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2011 by 11azerus11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
those are interesting prophecies, but was the author of that article just fitting the predictions to the 2012 time frame, or did both Nos and Cayce specifically mention 2012 as the year of these occurrences?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

Well the thing is, the hopi do not mention a year, Nostradamus does not mention 2012, from what I have seen not many mention 2012 apart from the mayans, I ching, and maybe the Egyptians. But was it them sending us a warning, or is it just someones idea of a good money making scheme and fearmongering. Who knows.

Just to add to that Nostradamus apparently predicted after 2012, so its definetly not the end of the world according to him. Maybe a comet/asteroid kicking all our arses or something, but nothiing more.
edit on 4-4-2011 by Redevilfan09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Edgar Cayce readings never mentioned 2012. The readings used in the OP "link" I have on one of my threads

Predictions & Prophecies of Earth Changes for these times

I have some of the readings in that thread and in other of my posts... The inference that the readings mentioned 2012 is ONLY on the writers part and not in the readings. Basically it seems the geophysical model that came from the Cayce readings, is what rings a bell with the writer on the OP link. But the impression created by the title and article is false and should have been clarified by the writer.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

nos doesn't specifically say 2012 in his drawings, but the symbolism points to the coming alignment in 2012 according to experts

new topics

top topics

join