It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 hour special on Fox?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Did anyone see that one hour special a year or 2 ago on Fox? It showed a family taking home movies of grey aliens that appeared in the woods near their backyard. As it progressed the aliens found their way inside and the family members started getting markings or bruises on thier skin. This was all shot at nightime. I've heard from several different sources that this film was probably fake but I'm interested in getting a copy of it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   
yeah, I do believe I saw what your talking about... it did look very... how do I say... Cheesey.

Been so long hard to remember all of it. IMO it's fake.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I can't remember whether it was a fake or not. The only thing I remember about it was that some of it did actually startle me a little. I don't remember all of it. That's why I'd like to see it again.

[Edited on 24-3-2003 by ltpg97]

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Well...

If it was real, do you think it would have aired on Fox? Don't you think that family wouldve become instant celebs and the news channels wouldve flooded your mind with it and mass panic wouldve errupted across conservative america?

Just a few thoughts, but I wouldnt mind seeing it again as well. It was entertaining.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Well...

If it was real, do you think it would have aired on Fox? Don't you think that family wouldve become instant celebs and the news channels wouldve flooded your mind with it and mass panic wouldve errupted across conservative america?

Just a few thoughts, but I wouldnt mind seeing it again as well. It was entertaining.

You've got a good point there. I also would also like to have it as part of my alien/UFO video collection.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Ive never heard of this. I have to see it now. I'll search for it and I hope you will too.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Don't waste your time, if you're all talking about what I think you are talking about, it was staged.

How do you know?

Because one of the "actors" in it was an actor on another cheesey show from nickelodeon called hmm...it slips my tongue, was a lot like "Lost in Space" but had a different title that meant basically the same thing.

"Space Cases" that's it...took me a moment to remember.

One of the older sons in the show was also a stupid alien on Space Cases, cheap make up didn't cover up his face

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 11:54 PM
link   
that aired quite a while ago. most of it was cheesy and moronic, but I remember it ending with the image of a "gray" peering around a door directly at the camera...sent chills down my spine. (of course, I was younger then, but still, it was a nice piece of pre-Blair Witch fake creepiness)

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I saw it over here on the SKY movie channel, tells you something does n`t it? Thought there was some pretty bad acting going on but it was still entertaining

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I still want to see it...

top topics

join