It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US pastor says he has plans for another anti-Islam protes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

There are 7 million Muslims in America. And all of them will obey, submit, and comply with the will of allah as expressed by the clerics. It's allah first, and if that means killing your so called friends and neighbors, they will do so. The Quran teaches that when you do not have numbers sufficient to conquer your enemy, live among them, live from them and grown in numbers sufficient. Then make war and overcome them. The Quran says that you can lie and deal with the infidel as you please and it is no sin to allah.

When it is time, they will obey, and everyone will see it.

I am a Christian and I know this because I have read the Quran to know them and what it is they believe.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
You people act like this pastor is the only one who has ever burned a Koran. I mean who hasn't burned one?

Next Muslims will be killing people for eating pork, or having the name of Mohammed written on the bottom of their shoe.....who hasn't done either of them things?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

This is called a paranoid delusion. Islam is not the boogeyman.

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda

The ignorance and lack of tolerance makes me question my fellow Americans.

I worry more about the loons in this country than I worry about the people we bomb.
edit on 3-4-2011 by zroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
reply to post by zroth

There are 7 million Muslims in America. And all of them will obey, submit, and comply with the will of allah as expressed by the clerics. It's allah first, and if that means killing your so called friends and neighbors, they will do so. The Quran teaches that when you do not have numbers sufficient to conquer your enemy, live among them, live from them and grown in numbers sufficient. Then make war and overcome them. The Quran says that you can lie and deal with the infidel as you please and it is no sin to allah.

When it is time, they will obey, and everyone will see it.

I am a Christian and I know this because I have read the Quran to know them and what it is they believe.

If the Quran is evil, have faith in God that he will turn the hearts of men from it, and embrace those who follow that book as your Brothers and Sisters regardless. As it stands, many find light in the Quran. Given the history of Judaism and Christianity warring with muslim nations, it is no wonder why the peoples of those cultures are flocking to them. This hate and discord must end some way and who better to lead it to a peaceful resolution than the followers of Christ?

Judaism rejects Christ, they must come to accept him to gain peace. He IS their messiah and they will always suffer until such time as they accept him. His doctrine is one of peace and love, and any nation who rejects such doctrine only reveals their own heart.

Christians are supposed to walk in his way, believe in his truth, and live his life. That is what makes one a follower of Christ. If you are not above this quarrel with your eye always on the path to peace, why proclaim you believe in Christ's way, his truth, and his life? The world needs practising Christians more than it ever has at any other time in history. What are you willing to give for peace? How much are you willing to sacrifice to walk in the way, the truth, and life of Christ?

Muslims believe that Christ is a prophet, thus his precepts lie at the foundation of Islam and can serve as a means towards reconciliation. What is needed is an Imam that will come forward in the name of peace and guide his people back to the way, the truth, and the life of Christ. For this Imam to succeed, he will need the backing of the Christian community, and a softening of the hearts of the Jews. Without this backing, without this sincere desire for peace from all sides, the world will not have peace, and any such Imam will fail.

Or...

Let's just have the Armageddon warned of in our Holy books, let's sacrifice our children and our planet to the altar of hate.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 3-4-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I've said it many times, who really cares what the Christians or Muslim like or dislike? I don't really.

This whole religious game not only gets old but it tends to get rather dangerous at times. That being said, I don't feel that non-violent protest (offensive or not) has any equivalency with violence and murder. They aren't the same and are not a response for rational and reasonable people.

This is not to condemn anyone but those guilty of the murders, but there are a good many that support it, and that's nearly as bad.

Religion tends to breed these types, or at least exacerbate existing human insanity. I care not for the positive features of religion, when the negatives are really what metric they should be judged on.

Peace
KJ

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Attention whore burns book...........animals kill people. Easy to understand, they just can't exist in todays world. It's funny that laws against this are even considered, we have laws about not killing or beheading people here, and the animals over there really don't follow them............screw 'em. There was never a need, nor will there ever be a need to protect the Pastor...........the animals following Mohhamed wouldn't care anyway. Theres only one way to cure a rabid animal.........it's about getting to be that time.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I sometimes don't understand the US.
I've seen footage of peaceful kids getting mace rubbed into their eyes while having a protest for endangered trees, and I've seen peace protesters in the Bush years charged with motorcycles.
Yet, when it comes to these terrible cult personas who spread hate and trouble and endanger lives, it's all allowed on the basis of "freedom of speech".

I guess the elite could stop them, but they are pawns in an agenda.
Now environmentalists and peace activists, or anti-pot prohibition activists - jeez, now these must be stopped immediately.
Goodness gracious, we can't have peace and justice disturbing "civilization"!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Lets face it: Terry Jones, an evangelical pastor in Gainesville, Fla., is a media freak, intent on spawning his own groups political and religious right wing radical agenda.
His religious dogma spreads his words of hatred and intolerance throughout the world.

I express my condolences to the families of all those injured and killed in violence which occured in the wake of the burning of the Holy Qur'an.

But what the people of Afghanistan are really protesting and demonstrating about, are the U.S. troops tactic, in staging night raids and arresting and killing people with the intent on reducing the Taliban ranks.
edit on 4-4-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
Lets face it: Terry Jones, an evangelical pastor in Gainesville, Fla., is a media freak,

It is the media that is being controlled and directed,
fodder for the masses.
Fact is most Afghans / Bedouin / farmers don't even
know what let alone where Florida is, or who Terry Jones is.
If anything the Muslims of Florida would be the 1rst
to protest don't you think ? ? ? ?
Mass media is being used as a tool.
In this case to distract and cover-up the striker-team civilian
target killings.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

US pastor says he has plans for another anti-Islam protes

story.heraldglobe.com

• Pastor Jones to lead protest bound to insult Muslims
• Will lead followers to largest mosque in US
• Not concerned about more bloodshed

Extremist US pastor Terry Jones has announced he will lead an anti-Islam rally outside the largest US mosque in Dearborn, Michigan, on April 22nd.
(visit the link for the full news article)

America, you need to take this man down, before the fury of Islam is unleashed upon you.

FYI, I am a white GAY male in a western country - ie this is an observation, not a threat.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by zroth

Islam and Christianity are both death cults looking forward to the "end times", thinking they are special and will be saved while everyone else suffers.

NEWSFLASH EVERYONE...THIS JUST IN...The end times are here...and NO ONE gets a pass.
edit on 5-4-2011 by notsofunnyguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
I sometimes don't understand the US.
I've seen footage of peaceful kids getting mace rubbed into their eyes while having a protest for endangered trees, and I've seen peace protesters in the Bush years charged with motorcycles.
Yet, when it comes to these terrible cult personas who spread hate and trouble and endanger lives, it's all allowed on the basis of "freedom of speech".

I guess the elite could stop them, but they are pawns in an agenda.
Now environmentalists and peace activists, or anti-pot prohibition activists - jeez, now these must be stopped immediately.
Goodness gracious, we can't have peace and justice disturbing "civilization"!

Well, I think some of it has to do with most of us Americans liking to complain a lot without doing anything. If we were to let our "freedom of speech" (that makes SO much sense in quotes) be taken away, we wouldn't be able to complain.

Then would actually have to DO something.

Besides eat quadruple cheeseburgers with extra cheese.

And pickles. Can't forget the pickles
edit on 5-4-2011 by notsofunnyguy because: I forgot the pickles.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join