It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pharmaceutical Manufacture of Immunodeficient Viral Agents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Can a major pharmaceutical manufacturer secretly manufacture a disease to profit from? Has it happened in the past? If found to be true, what can be done about it?

This thread is related to this ATS thread: State Origin: The Evidence of the Laboratory Birth of AIDS Both in aspect and in disease type, with this post actually proving Pfiser's manufacture of GENETICALLY ENGINEERED infectious viral agents, supposedly in an interest for the good of mankind, that both are infecting thier scientists as well as being manufactured in insecure and exposed areas!!

Here's the kicker. GENETICALLY ENGINEERED agents HAVE NO CURE, and NO NATURAL IMMUNITY within Humans...

Take a look at this article. Midway down the page of this website you'll observe the title of this url, vs. the other title the page is listed under.... this is where the text in context of this thread's ideology arrises from, With the question being, "Why is a pharmaceutical company developing immunodeficient infectious viruses?!"

More Pfizer fraud revealed in its genetically engineered AIDS-like virus program

In another stunning legal matter, Pfizer recently lost an employment claim when scientists became infected with a genetically-engineered AIDS-like virus, reports Raw Story. Pfizer supervisors threatened to falsify an employee’s reviews if she didn’t keep quiet about safety violations, eventually firing her.

“Becky McClain, [an award-winning] molecular biologist from Deep River, Connecticut, filed a lawsuit against Pfizer in 2007, claiming she had been wrongly terminated for complaining about faulty safety equipment that allowed a ‘dangerous lentivirus’ to infect her and some of her colleagues.”

Another website featuring a more complete picture of this event provides actual testimony in federal court, which gives us an even clearer picture of what this microbiologist was doing at Pfiser laboratories:

Prescription For Bioterrorism
The Cover-up And Criminal Conspiracy to Terrorize Pfizer’s Scientists

“I was building genetic missiles at Pfizer. We can blow up specific genes and make genetic modifications. I was developing one technology virus that was used to carry material into cells that can permanently incorporated into the host cell genome through transfer of the genetic material into the cells using an infectious agent.”

McClain began to have growing concerns about potential dangers at the laboratories. The biological experiments required that the scientists be close to their work. The workbenches were located directly next to their desks where they did administrative and clerical work without gloves. At the same time, there was no close clean room where they could eat and drink, and yet be close to monitor and do their experiments. Her co-workers also began to complain that the crowded conditions were becoming problematic since other people were working in other workers assigned areas without knowing what they were working on, and the hallways were general work areas that scientists transferred their material through. The building with several floors had experiments on HIV and other highly infectious diseases.

Even if people thought manufacturing deadly viruses were ok... what about the security of the agent's being developed?! In the above testimony, could it be possible for a terrorist to acquire these agents? Perhaps even one of America's sponsored terrorists, like the C.I.A., for example?...

I know that this post is about something the P.T.B. is doing, which in this case is manufacturing immunodeficient viral agents, which I'll bet my bottom dollar come complete with a set of cures, and a set of vaccines ... This kind of stuff makes the movie "I AM LEGEND" look like a possibility for mankind... even "RESIDENT EVIL" for that matter.

With everything hitting us that we "have no power" to contain or change, it seems almost illogical to even exist sometimes... WTF can we do people?! WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING!!!

Oh... just grab a beer and die. That's right....

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Here is a story talking about the AIDS virus in China

______beforeitsnews/story/521/973/Highly_Contagious_AIDS-Like_Disease_Spreading_in_China.html&NL

Who would be the person(s) to get ahold of in the matters of a pharmacetical company genetically engineering viruses and diseases?!?

I wonder WHO is in control of the Pharmaceutical companies?? Answer me that question because whoever people(s) is in charge are hurting/killing us human beings. This is not right......

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by spydrbyte25

______beforeitsnews/story/521/973/Highly_Contagious_AIDS-Like_Disease_Spreading_in_China.html&NL

Who would be the person(s) to get ahold of in the matters of a pharmacetical company genetically engineering viruses and diseases?!?

I wonder WHO is in control of the Pharmaceutical companies?? Answer me that question because whoever people(s) is in charge are hurting/killing us human beings. This is not right......

I remember seeing an article about this on the google search I did for more info about this... I believe the gist of it was that this AIDS outbreak is a strand of AIDS considerably more resistant to treatments, and highly contagious...

Almost makes one wonder, doesn't it? Simple math like the equasion 2 plus 2 would give the smart mathmetician the sum of Pfizer, U.S.A.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Listen, fact that there are people who develop deadly viruses is 100% correct. Bio-weapons, rings a bell? So pharmaceutical company can develop those. If somebody pays them of course. Also viruses (or any pathological agent) that cure against them is being developed are grown in lab to test efficiency of treatment. This is basic.
Poor safety measures is bad and there has to be regulations.
But:
Why would any company develop deadly virus if there is no profit in it?? Who profited on AIDS? No cure exists.
If somebody paid to create it as mass murderer then it does poor job since good old malaria kills much much much much more people.
If somebody created it as population control measures - population is still growing rapidly despite decades of this virus at work.
So?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

While I differ with your idea that there is no cure for AIDS/ HIV (research 'Blood Electrification') (or possibly any live viral agent for that matter, if Blood Electrification works as accurately as they say it does), It's my complaint that if these people wish to develope agents capable of the destruction of the human body, PAINFULLY, and DELIBORATINGLY...they should RESPONSIBLY keep information on defeating these agents not only readily available but also have programs in place that would cleanse these agents from infected people - THAT IS, IF SAID VIRAL MANUFACTURE IS INDEED SO INNOCENTLY PERFORMED!...

Instead of profiting from the suffering that they have created, amorally and illegally!

Yeah, the reason these 'planned murderhood' corporations give for this genetic abomination is to test drug effectiveness... bulls**t! I don't buy that load of horse puckey for one second. There are perfectly capable viral agents naturally existing to test upon... without MANUFACTURING the next 'vaccine resistant strain'!
These viruses don't 'mutate', they genetically alternate - in a Pfizer lab near you!...

Regards Profiteering on manipulative viral manufacture, compensation comes from all sorts of people, organizations and agendas that seek the demise of a commonly percieved foe or hinderance to progress. Want to put in an oil pipeline from Uzekbistanian oil fields to the shipping ports on the Black Sea, and at the same time profit from it's manufacture (Haliburton)?

Invade the country that is situated between you and the black sea (AFGHANISTAN), oust it's leadership, place in a puppet government, secure the poppy fields, build your pipeline (Kellog, Brown, and Root, A.K.A. KBR), begin doping up the populace with opium (effectively addicting them to a slow death) and whallah! one billion less bills to have to pay out to the people who deserved it.

This is also known as Criminal Intent, Criminal conspiracy, Criminal Behaviour, and a series of Criminal Acts... such as drug trafficking, murder, extortion, strong arm robbery, armed robbery, burglary, exploitation, human trafficking, torture, theft, man slaughter, rape, pillaging, genocide, infanticide, and the violation of Constitutional Oath.

Want to impliment the directives of Codex Alimentus? Fulfill the goals as drafted upon the Georgia Guide Stones?

Manufacture immunodeficient diseases for ingress into a butcher's shop in your neighborhood!...
edit on 5-4-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by spydrbyte25

Wondering if you're asking "WHO", or suggesting the World Health Organization. Because that jumped off the page and made me say "Oh, maybe that's something to research...".

Peace, Love and Maker's Mark

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

Aids is a minority disease driven by a life style choice (gay sex).It is promoted by various media organizations and foundations who profit from the endless money in its "cure".The cure is simple stop having gay sex.No more aids.simple.

I think we need to focus on more important diseases like cancer and malaria...Oops a poor mans disease malaria forget that one..ageing and obesity and high blood pressure and high cholesterol diseases are the ones to focus on

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

It's a misconception that AIDS only affects the gay community. There are plenty of straight people dying from it too. And no, the answer isn't just to stop having gay sex. There ARE lots of preventative measures. Abstinence is a very affective one when people can follow through with it. Additionally, choose your partners carefully, and have honest talks with them before making any steps in that direction. Make sure you've been tested and you know your partner has. And then there are barrier methods to stop the disease from coming into contact with your body (you know the ones, I'm sure).

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mossflower

You are wrong again.Aids is a largely gay disease spread by their very promiscuous life style.

A gay member last year here admitted the sheer recklessness of their lifestyle in great detail.

It is all about "Wham Bang Thank You Man!

Anyone remember?

They just don't care he admitted.They live for the moment and to hell with everybody and the consequences.
Many parks are full of these people lurking in the bushes for FOP with random strangers.

So stop F.O.P (Fecal Outlet Penetration) and the problem vanishes.It is a lifestyle choice and we should not spend a single more dime on this self inflicted condition.

edit on 11-4-2011 by beckybecky because: more facts.

edit on 11-4-2011 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by beckybecky
reply to post by Mossflower

You are wrong again.Aids is a largely gay disease spread by their very promiscuous life style.

Uh, LOL! Nope, back it up else this is TRASH!!

A gay member last year here admitted the sheer recklessness of their lifestyle in great detail.

It is all about "Wham Bang Thank You Man!

I'm pretty sure that doesn't account for ALL of the gay community, but I would say it probably accounts for a good chunk of them.

Anyone remember?

Yes.

They just don't care he admitted.They live for the moment and to hell with everybody and the consequences.
Many parks are full of these people lurking in the bushes for FOP with random strangers.

So stop F.O.P (Fecal Outlet Penetration) and the problem vanishes.It is a lifestyle choice and we should not spend a single more dime on this self inflicted condition.

My the ignorance.

Not all gays are highly narcissistic. Some are VERY altruistic.

You think that if we stop anal sex, WHICH BOTH HOMOSEXUALS AND HETEROSEXUALS DO, that aids would go away?!

IGNORANCE!!!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

i said largely.

even you admitted a sizable chunk.of course there are good gays.

very few in number.

can anyone post that link by that self confessed gay guy who explained it from the inside the gay circles?

you see the vast majority leering at tv cameras in gay clubs and have totally reckless sex with random strangers spreading the disease.

your assertion about anal sex being practiced by a few jaded promiscuous decadent lot is of course correct and a law should be enforced against this hygienically perverted practice as it endangers ordinary people with stiff penalties

.for example medical treatment should be denied and castration would be automatic as it would be in the public interest.

personally i could never understand what is so special about putting it up the pooper.perhaps you could explain.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I'll tell you what, Beckybecky, why don't you explain where this disease, AIDS, came from? Explain to me how it is a naturally occurring virus that they've been able to link to a specific source, and then tell me how that "source" was able to infect humans....and primarily the gay community?

I bet you can't do that.

If I had to wager a guess, it would be that AIDS is a bio-engineered disease created at the behest of someone with your twisted viewpoints and prejudice against gays that was subsequently introduced into the gay population on purpose. And throw Africa in there, too, as a likely testing ground, too. The world seems to prefer experimenting with it's deadly diseases and experimental medicines with the African population.

The fact that you say, "if you stop fecal penetration, the problem vanishes" just goes to show how narrow-minded and ill-informed you are on the topic.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Aids is a minority disease driven by a life style choice (gay sex).It is promoted by various media organizations and foundations who profit from the endless money in its "cure".The cure is simple stop having gay sex.No more aids.simple.

You, Becky, are IGNORANT, and you are STUPID. That is all I need to say to you. But I will say more in case someone else may learn. I don't expect to educate you.

For those that may believe her, you need to check the current statistics. The largest growing group of infections are now currently among teen-age girls. Seniors are another growing population group getting the virus (they get divorced or widowed and think they are too old to be at risk, and a few of them are finding out diffferent). Sure, gay people still get it, but their numbers are now less than 50% of the infected in the USA. Used to be 75%. Not any more.

Our kids are the ones that should worry, and they are at the age where they think they are not at risk, and the foul spewing of the likes of Becky do nothing but convince them they have nothing to worry about. Therefore, Becky (and the likes of her) can be said to be helping promote the death of our youth. Thanks Becky.

As far as the research into solving HIV, the researchers have been forced to delve deep into the workings of the immune system, and this so happens to produce results in many other areas, and producing treatments for other maladies (for one, researchers have fould that HIV drug Lopinivar can treat and prevent cervical cancer, the HIV drug Nelfinivir will attack and shrink cancerous tumors, the same technique of treating HIV works for a variety of stomach cancer and for a type of leukemia, the actual virus can be modified and makes a perfect gene-modification vector useful in treating many different maladies, and yes, there is one of the drugs that is effective in treating malaria, and these are only a beginning of a long list of results treating other diseases that came as a direct result of all that wasted money - per Becky).

The research into HIV is research into the inner workings of the human immune system, and this study applies to so MANY other areas. The cure for cancer will be found in this research, and as I noted, successful treatments to people that Becky approves of are already being developed due to the colossal waste of money (according to Becky) being spent on this one issue.

And yes Becky, according to you (and Rolling Stone magazine), I am a myth. I shouldn't exist. Neither should my wife. But we do. No thanks to your kind, we have a chance to live. Keep your closed-minded and bigoted opinions to yourself if you can't contribute something useful.

And just in case you were wondering, I used to think like you....but facing a schedule of death that I have managed to reschedule again and again has changed my perspective, and yes I was mad at first having to thank 'radical' democrats and gays for the fact that I had a chance to live. And disgusted that I had some 'gay' disease. Then I met thousands of people like me in the same boat. Found one of those trials that Becky thinks we waste our money on. Got better, kept my job and helped a dozen people keep their jobs. Given 2 years, then 5, then 10, then told to worry about old age. Much progress.

Great, now I will have to change my screen name and re-register. I should have never read this forum knowing someone like Becky would set me off. Its bad enough I have to deal with the drugs, but also ignorant and stupid people too.

Mods, sorry. Pet peeve. I should be dead, and if for people like Becky, I would be. I should have the right to use much fouler language at a response like this, from a perspective such as mine.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

edit on 16-5-2011 by lakesidepark because: double-mad post

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lakesidepark

The research into HIV is research into the inner workings of the human immune system, and this study applies to so MANY other areas. The cure for cancer will be found in this research,.

I am afraid you have been hoodwinked again by spin from these "Research Institutions".

unless you happen to be a shill for them.

no cure for cancer after 60 years of research.

no cure for aids after 20years of research.

in every other field huge advances.

that tells you something.

just endless crappy expensive money making scam treatments.

same old slash,cut,burn with radiation with massaged statistics thrown in.

your delusion that they are going to find a cure for cancer in aids research made me laugh.

i will eat my straw hat without any prompting from you when that day arrives.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by beckybecky
I am afraid you have been hoodwinked again by spin from these "Research Institutions".

unless you happen to be a shill for them.

no cure for cancer after 60 years of research.

no cure for aids after 20years of research.

your delusion that they are going to find a cure for cancer in aids research made me laugh.

60 years of research into cancer goes back to an age where computers were made of tubes and filled a room to match the power of your cellphone, and we only had a 'theory' of viruses and of DNA, no knowledge of RNA, and had yet to see it and prove any of it. That's like saying in 1900 that humans have tried to conquer powered flight for 60 years, therefore it will never happen, when engines small and light enough to fly were JUST being invented.

And the 20 years of AIDS research has not only went from 'certain death' to 'slow death' to 'manageable chronic disease', it has also produced a treatment for stomach cancer, one type of leukemia, and just recently a way to treat cervical cancer in women. Already finding cures as far as I see.

Since the HIV virus forced ressearchers to find novel ways to induce immunity using the other components of the immune system not compromised, the researchers started applying these same techniques to things like....lung cancer. There are currently several trials of different lung cancer vaccines, some as far as Phase 3, and already they are showing some success. The problem is few will sign up for a clinical trial without first using the conventional options, and after they fail, the patients are poor clinical trial material. There wasn't that problem with HIV as there was no better or conventional options, therefore this population became a perfect 'guinea pig' for new treatments.

Since I have to read the other 'theories' about the origin of AIDS when I read this thread, I linked another thread. The theory is of course unverified, but the thread gives a very accurate history of the evolution of HIV. And I think this theory is the true conspiracy. The disease was an accident resulting from hybrid experimentation done by the Soviets.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And as far as being a 'shrill' for research....I may be a 'lab rat' for research, but no shrill. And I will note that being a 'lab rat' made my life...literally, as without it I may have died before the new medicines came out.

Delusions....I don't have them, I read them here. Mostly in your threads. Delusions that everything already has a cure, delusions that only certain people get certain diseases, and delusions that every bit of medical research is centered to create a sick market for Big Pharma's drugs, and delusions that every alternative medicine site is trying to save the public (as opposed to out making their own BUCKS, and I have seen some ideas that are simply dangerous on these sites). I'm not saying there are not 'profiteers' in the business. They exist in ALL business and that includes the 'alternative medicine' market.
beckybecky.....you do have delusions of your own that need to be resolved before you can start pointing out delusions of others.
edit on 1-6-2011 by lakesidepark because: You have no idea what I know or who has 'hoodwinked' me.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
Why would any company develop deadly virus if there is no profit in it?? Who profited on AIDS? No cure exists.
If somebody paid to create it as mass murderer then it does poor job since good old malaria kills much much much much more people.

Oh there's all kinds of profits to a pharmaceutical company creating and releasing any virus that causes the loss of an immune system, especially a stealth virus like HIV.

1st way they profit: if it's a stealth virus, then doctors can't see it under a microscope. Those infected don't know they have it. And if the doctor doesn't know what's causing the loss of an immune system then the doctor starts prescribing all sorts of meds related to boosting an immune system. Big money there.
2nd way they profit: if a person discovers that they have a stealth virus like HIV, then they become dependent on the pharmaceutical industry to stay alive for the rest of their life. And HIV drugs are big money. They can keep alive a person for 20 or more years on the cocktail meds for HIV.
3rd way they profit: HIV is a 10 to 12 year killer without the meds. If a person doesn't know that they are infected and take precautions -then they can inevitably infects dozens to hundreds of people - depending on the persons sexual lifestyle. Are they a serial monogamist? Or are they a swinger? By being a slow killer - the more people they can infect. Whereas a bioweapon like Marburg, for example, is an 8-10 day killer. Very easy to contain and very few people that can die within the timespan of infection. Any virus that takes years before the infected even know that they are dying means a large number of people have the potential to become infected. And when talking stealth viruses (like HIV) those infected don't know they have it. No physical symptoms for years.

top topics

join