It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Magnetometer data shows Japan earthquake was induced

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
This is what I have been following for 2 weeks now.

Alaska is getting ready to rock...

This is the last 24 hours

quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/391135de369e.png[/atsimg]
edit on 3-4-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

Interesting, could this be some sort of retaliation towards the HAARP attacks on Japan? I wonder what may have caused this.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Wow, you got a lot of flags and stars for this. Check out what I said day's before this thread and all the other HAARP threads since my post...

"I thought of way's to create Earthquakes. I always thought it could be done with nuke's. What's keeping us from disposing our nukes at the bottom of the ocean on a fault line? Kind of like giving it an extra push to happen, then say it was natural."

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
All I have to say is the criteria for what constitutes evidence on some of these theories has been reduced to the level of being childish at best.

Does anyone here who is actually using their thinking caps believe if this were true that the proof would be posted on the Internet for anyone to see? Of course not

I actually had a discussion with the ONLY person I've ever found, other than on this site, that believes in this theory. I opened my mind and let him try to convince me about HAARP with his evidence. Everything he presented was from others who fabricated their theories out of thin air. He was totally unable to come up with any genuine proof.

He subscribes to all kinds of magazines I've never heard of and pulled them out for proof. There was no proof in them, only theories fabricated without the benefit of real evidence. There was however lots of ads for snake-oil, water ionizers, magnetic devices and whatnot to take advantage of the illiterate. Lots of meaningless tapes and books to buy. Every scam artist in the Universe had ads in these magazines it seemed. Takes the whole thing to the level of people who think The Weekly World News is a genuine News source and that Pro-Wrestlers are real and not Actors.

Your first hurdle is that if I understand this right, it would take all the energy generated in multiple States to even begin to do this if they were even trying.

The next hurdle is the why. Why would we wish to wipe out Japan or it's economy. For kicks and giggles? Arguably our closest Allie and Friends on this planet. A people who's culture of calm and rationality we revere. To think we would do this to them is bordering on delusional at best. It's just another tool for the American Haters and Bigots.

This totally ignores where Japan is located and that earthquakes of this kind are to be expected. It also ignores reality to think that you can prove anything geologically speaking looking at any patterns spanning less than millions if not ten's or hundred's of million years. Our data only goes back very few years. A study based on what we have is as comical as saying what is normal weather patterns with the 150 years data we have and only about 70 years of that being reliable at all.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by truthrising2012

You need to do your homework. Their is no increase in earthquakes up here. We are on the Ring of Fire on the Pacific Plate. We take the same risk here that Japan is taking being where it is and parts of California take every day. These quakes have been going on since the Earth was young.

You guys suppose HAARP has been around since the Earth formed? That Japan quake was inevitable and would have happened were we still riding horses and hunting with bows and arrows. That is reality.

Why do Skeptics like me even bother? Because there are lots of gullible people out there falling for this nonsense and it feeds right into the Haters hands. It's being spread and propagated by Haters who use and abuse those who are not literate on these topics.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Extremely well said. I was similarly going to post a long rant about how ridiculous the notion that auroral research caused an earthquake on the other side of the planet was, but you did such a good job, I don't need to.

I'll satisfy myself with one simple observation. A magnetometer is a sensitive measuring instrument, and a floating radar boat is just that. (I suggest looking up what a RADAR actually is before blaming it for earthquakes.)

Note that I did NOT say anywhere that the military did not have naughty designs on HAARP research. I'm sure they do. It would be VERY interesting to find out what they are. So far I've seen absolutely zero credible information on ATS about that. I find that at once puzzling and troubling.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
There is NOTHING official about this, so on that basis alone the thread title is a lie.

And still no one has shown an effective scientific mechanism for HAARP creating earthquakes. :shk:

Beware readers, don't get fooled by this total BS.

The site the OP references is nothing more than a user-generated blog that pretends to be a legitimate press release. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the OP himself that posted that article. I could register for that site right now and post an article about a US special forces team detonating an underwater nuke to cause the Tsunami and the earthquake. Blogs should not be permissible sources for news.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
If HAARP was the cause of the earthquake and all situation that it caused, America should be charged for crimes against humanity (and not limited to just Japan) why is this swept under the rug? Can't japan prove this?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RapTek

If this is true, then if other countries eventually realize it, we could be looking at WW3...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

That and there is no "official" press about this.... I just can't believe this stuff people are making up and "hoping to see"....
This place boggles my mind more and more every day...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by RapTek

Just one question.

Why? Why would we target Japan? Or California for that matter.
Nonsense is all this is.

This is essentially the question I need resolved in a non-speculative way - starred.

If someone can explain the physics behind HAARP in layperson's terms, do the operators know how to handle an accident with it? If so, how? If not, what policies can they implement to ensure the safety of this array? And if they do not know what to do, should the array even be operated (especially with partially public funding)?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The power needed to resonate a fault structure along several hundred kilometers is where the HAARP theory falls flat on its face. Remember, for there to be a massive quake like Japan, the length of the fault plays a major role in how big the quake is.

That crazy episode with the Japan quake and Yellowstone did teach me a few things though. And one of them is that despite stations at the park going into the mm/s, and therefore the park being subject to considerable stress, it turned out that it didn't even phase the park at all. And if there ever was a zone that is already highly fractured, and subject to triggering, imo YS would be one such place.

And the point is that in order to trigger any kind of massive enough quake on a big enough fault, it takes an insane amount of power. The kind that happens when huge faults give way. Not when a localized or focused beam of some kind hits them in a particular spot.

But that's not to say I am not open to the idea. It's just that no one I have ever seen has shown us a scientific mechanism for the production, delivery, and transfer of the power needed at such low frequencies. And that's assuming you could calculate the resonance frequency of a particular area- AND that you could cause the resonance in the first place. That has never been shown and it's just too farfetched, sorry.
edit on Mon Apr 4th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Nowhere has this been 100% confirmed...............

2nd

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
yea look at this link on HAARP...it gets deeper

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

The earth is not fragile. We as human beings are though. Still harping on HAARP, really? get a clue mother earth has been inducing this type of destruction before humans ever inhabited earth.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been mentioned in a earlier post or thread, but does anyone here remember Mitchel Coombes from Australia? The guy that predicted the latest Japan quake using The Illuminati cards and math? He wrote on Facebook 104 hours before the quake and warned people that quake was going to hit Japan. 104 hours later, it did.

"Classified document- White House. Will keep you updated on further information as we continue to hack into the government." - Mitchel Coombes

"with the last 2 disasters i gave 4 days (104 hours) advanced warning before the event, for both of them... i will do the same with their next HAARP disaster... if you want a ballpark estimation, it isn't soon, so do not panic... Los Angeles, Philippines, Japan and Indonesia are the next 4 targets for HAARP" - Mitchel Coombes

Now he and his team are on a roll again, Micthell claims on Facebook that he and his team hacked ASIO last week and gathered information and documents that HAARP is being used for weathercontrol and quake. Link to document.

"this document is just a drop in the ocean... i have so much more to post on here its incredible, getting new secret documents by the hour, will eventually put them up" - Mitchel Coombes

And for those of you that are on Facebook, this is a link to his statusmessage: Facebook

edit on 5/4/2011 by stonhans because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/4/2011 by stonhans because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
On the 'Presscore' story it shows what is supposed to be: "The above image is of the HAARP Sea-Based X-Band Radar (SBX) platform which does exist – not a conspiracy theory."

That is a 3d model. It is not a picture. It was probably done in Vue.

So the Presscore writer lied about this. What else are they lying about? Everything?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Do you HAARP believers ever consider if these earthquakes were indeed caused by US, maybe the armies of other nations would also know about it and not just folks on ATS. They'd definitely bring the cat on the table. At least China accompanied with other nations would take US down before they build another ten or twenty HAARPs. Just relax, it's all mother nature's doing.
edit on 5-4-2011 by Jonas86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
On the 11th I had a feeling
alot of time the first thought seems best

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by RapTek

This is TESLA technology.... remember the experiment where he started a low-frequency thrumming against the base of a skyscraper... and within a short period of time, the building was shaking so violently it threatened to fall.
This technology was apparently applied 100km away from the fault line, on SOLID GROUND WHERE NO EARTHQUAKE COULD OCCURQuran

and where can I get or read this info?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
This is crazy, HAARP can really do things like this?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join