It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Magnetometer data shows Japan earthquake was induced

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I dddooonnnttt bbbbeeeellieeevvvvee thaaaatttt ttthhhheeyy cccannn mmmaaakkkkeee tthhhheee gggrrooouuunnddd ssshhhaaaakkkeee llliikkkeee ttthhhaatttttt !!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
sorry for the short reply.

You do realise the 1st was a few days ago ??

the earth quake was not induced, earthquakes are freekin natrual.

i was actualy having a laugh with people i know that i was expecting the haarp accociated earthquakes to start soon!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I can't say that I believe it, but just imagine if the U.S. (or any other country's) military had the power to cause earthquakes anywhere in the world. They wouldn't have to fight wars, they'd just have to devastate the country enough to dissuade anyone from attacking or fighting back. No country in their right mind would engage in war after such physical and economic devastation. All their resources would have to go toward rebuilding. It really would be one of the best weapons out there, especially since Japan and China are naturally so prone to earthquakes. Nobody would ever suspect it might have been purposely induced. That's a lot of power to hold in one's grasp. Whether or not HAARP is capable of all it is accused of doing, most countries would be wise to look into that possibility as a form of defense. Do I think it's ethical? Do I believe it's wise to mess with the ground beneath our feet? Hell no,... but if such a weapon existed, it would be one of the best ways to hold back progress of millions.
edit on 4-4-2011 by 2manyquestions because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Wow.. crazy. This is some really interesting information, thank you for sharing it. I personally thought it was pretty "funny" how the waves went directly through the hole in the flood wall...

Take a look at this for a minute or two.

U.S. National Debt Clock

As of right now, as I'm sitting here typing this out:

U.S. NATIONAL DEBT CLOCK

The Outstanding Public Debt as of 04 Apr 2011 at 09:46:52 PM GMT is:
$ 1 4 , 2 6 3 , 4 1 7 , 0 9 2 , 8 7 1 . 5 2

The estimated population of the United States is 310,327,053
so each citizen's share of this debt is $45,962.53.

The National Debt has continued to increase an average of
$4.09 billion per day since September 28, 2007!

edit on 4-4-2011 by Time2Think because: added link

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Intriguing. Very intriguing.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This probably deserves its own thread....

I highly suggest folks read the Fact Sheet from the official HAARP website. HAARP does not operate on ULF 2.5 Hz frequency, which is the central point of this whole thread.

Link: www.haarp.alaska.edu...

Basically, the IRI is what is known as a phased array transmitter. It is designed to transmit a narrow beam of high power radio signals in the 2.8 to 10 MHz frequency range. Its antenna is built on a gravel pad having dimensions of 1000' x 1200' (about 33 acres). There are 180 towers, 72' in height mounted on thermopiles spaced 80' apart in a 12 x 15 rectangular grid. Each tower supports near its top, two pairs of crossed dipole antennas, one for the low band (2.8 to 8.3 MHz), the other for the high band (7 to 10 MHz). The antenna system is surrounded by an exclusion fence to prevent possible damage to the antenna towers or harm to large animals

There is some fascinating information on that sheet, which is why it deserves its own thread, like did you know the UK's own BEA Systems Advanced Technology wing is the prime contractor for the design and construction of the IRI? Seems this little project about understanding communications in space and underwater is more than a DOD/DARPA adventure.

BAE ATC: www.baesystems.com...

And what does BAE do?

In addition to supporting BAE Systems and its Joint Venture organisations in the achievement of tactical and strategic technology objectives, the ATC has a vast network of relationships with external organisations including the UK Ministry of Defence, US Department of Defense, European Space Agency, Universities and other research and product organisations.

These activity programmes involve multi-disciplinary teams drawn from across the ATC and key business units to ensure the technologies and products developed support current and future business growth. The programmes currently instigated cover areas such as Micro and Nano technologies, Autonomous Systems, Battlespace Information and Knowledge, BioFutures and Directed Energy Warfare. In addition, an Underpinning Technology programme addressing generic technologies provides a solid basis for future investment planning.

My point is, while HAARP is interesting stuff, I'm not so sure it's the Tesla-inspired-earthquake-making-machine you think it is....

And if someone would like to play collect the ATS Flag game, you can dig into the universities that have sponsored HAARP and the technologies they've brought to market from their scientific work done there... then work backwards and you can likely figure out the military applications that spawed the consumer tech but which we don't know about yet... you know, the DARPA stuff found from HAARP.

You can start here: www.sri.com...

And from the fact sheet again, here's all those universities and companies benefiting from HAARP...see what new communications advancements they've made and what they're selling to the military and consumers (I bet that fancy microwave-crowd-control-gun came from HAARP testing). If you want to get an idea of what is not publicly known yet... just weaponize the consumer versions of what they're selling these days.

Technical expertise and procurement services as required for the management, administration and evaluation of the program are being provided cooperatively by the Air Force (Air Force Research Laboratory), the Navy (Office of Naval Research and Naval Research Laboratory), and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency. Since the HAARP facility consists of many individual items of scientific equipment, both large and small, there is a considerable list of commercial, academic and government organizations which are contributing to the building of the facility by developing scientific diagnostic instrumentation and by providing guidance in the specification, design and development of the IRI. BAE Advanced Technologies (BAEAT) is the prime contractor for the design and construction of the IRI. Other organizations which have contributed to the program include the University of Alaska, Stanford University, Cornell University, University of Massachusetts, UCLA, MIT, Dartmouth University, Clemson University, Penn State University, University of Tulsa, University of Maryland, SRI International, Northwest Research Associates, Inc., and Geospace, Inc.

Link to microwave gun: www.darkgovernment.com...

edit on 4-4-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Do you really think that because it officially can´t go below 2.8, it really can´t get to 2.5?

Seems like a good alibi for them.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Wow, what did you wacky conspiracy theorists blame earthquakes on before HAARP? Underground nuclear detonations? NWO elite congregating together and jumping up and down simultaneously?

Would someone please explain this "proof", because after looking through all the sources i see nothing proving anything besides a good chunk of the ATS readership are paranoid.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

If you don´t like this sort of crowd, maybe you shouldn´t come here.

The subject material was explained pretty well, and it was not that hard.

If you aren´t capable of grasping at least the idea behind it, maybe you should tone it down a bit, it makes you look like an ignorant loudmouth.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by UrgentInsurgent
reply to post by Jason88

Do you really think that because it officially can´t go below 2.8, it really can´t get to 2.5?

Seems like a good alibi for them.

I like good conspiracies. I don't trust the official line on much stuff. But, the US sending earthquakes to Japan for whatever reason just doesn't work in my head. There are too many uncontrollable, dangerous factors that make me think this post is sheer madness.

And, I do believe it can go to 2.5, but there are so many problems with switching to that frequency that all of Alaska would have known if they did it... read the Fact Sheet on the many concerns for aircraft/radio/health that were taken into consideration when deciding how to best design and operate HAARP.

And as a side note - the US is not the only ones with HAARP. Read the fact sheet, it has different names where other countries operate it.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by UrgentInsurgent

If you don´t like this sort of crowd, maybe you shouldn´t come here.

The subject material was explained pretty well, and it was not that hard.

If you aren´t capable of grasping at least the idea behind it, maybe you should tone it down a bit, it makes you look like an ignorant loudmouth.

Perhaps i do. But again, you look like a paranoid with too much time on his hands and a great wish to blame natural disasters on someone, anyone. And of course the favorite target being the US.

Honestly Jason88 makes the most sense of anyone here and explained his doubts with good links, not obscure, unheard of news sources.

And dont kid yourself, unless you are both an expert on electronics and a geophysicist, you truely dont grasp it either. It took scientists much smarter than both you and I to figure this stuff out. If you think you understand it after reading a few articles, your delusional as well.
edit on 4-4-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
You guys realy gotta check out that same chart for January 10-12 2010 nearly the same 2.3-2.6 hz signature!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I relate this HAARP garbage back to Regan's Star Wars and the Cold War. What Star Wars essentially did was convince the Russians that we did indeed have a space based mechanism to counter any ICBM launch, and many simultaneously though the system was never proven to have the capability to preform AS ADVERTISED. You see having a super defense or a super weapon it is in your best interest TO PUBLICIZE it relentlessly, so all of your foes are aware of it.

So if HAARP has this theoretical power to send ELF waves or whatever the claim is around the world (which is curved last I checked, like a sphere) and pinpoint some ridiculously intense wave back to the ground, though miles of ocean, and strike a fault with force needed to create a tsunami resulting earthquake then this power would be set up on the highest media platform for all to awe at.

It wouldn't be secret.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Perhaps i do. But again, you look like a paranoid with too much time on his hands and a great wish to blame natural disasters on someone, anyone. And of course the favorite target being the US.

Not perhaps, you sure do. you came in here insulting people for believing, or even talking about the OP, while you admittedly didn´t have the capability to even grasp the OP.

Now you judge me, attributing things to me I didn´t even remotely post or imply anywhere in this thread.

My description of you seems pretty accurate.

And dont kid yourself, unless you are both an expert on electronics and a geophysicist, you truely dont grasp it either. It took scientists much smarter than both you and I to figure this stuff out. If you think you understand it after reading a few articles, your delusional as well.

I said at least grasp the idea behind it.

You don´t have to be an expert to see the facts in the OP and see how they correlate, and what the point being made is.

And even if you had to be an expert, there´s still no reason for your obnoxious behavior and insults towards other posters on a conspiracy site.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I guess this haarp stuff would be so much better understood if the people posting and reading actually understood what the real science was behind the technology and what it is really capable of doing and NOT doing.
Haarp does things, yes, but it isnt capable of doing what it's being blamed for.
I'm not saying there isnt ways to create havoc or shake the earth but haarp is not one of the ways.
Haarp is getting too much attention for what it really cannot do, and there's no way to clear the air on it other than for people to read and study the science behind the mechanics.

In short, if haarp was the tool worthy of the accusations, the entire globe would know when it was being used just by the sound it would make. This is hype.
read...study...learn.(and no I'm not being a smartass).

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
As much as I hate to rain upon the parade or brillance known as ATS, would it not be logical to assume that if HAARP did create the Japanease earthquake that the friggin Japanease, who created most of todays technology, would have figured it out long before you guys did and somehow mention it in a press release?

edit on 4-4-2011 by MissingRonnieR because: Merlot

edit on 4-4-2011 by MissingRonnieR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

In short, if haarp was the tool worthy of the accusations, the entire globe would know when it was being used just by the sound it would make. This is hype. read...study...learn.(and no I'm not being a smartass)
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Empty rethoric.

You are not being a smartass, but you´re not adding anything of worth either, just your opinion.

As pointed out before, when HAARP was being thought off, they sure had all these defensive and offensive capabilities in mind.

It would be naive to think that governments wouldn´t be pursuing these capabilities.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by UrgentInsurgent

I'm old, I'm senile, I keep forgetting all I have learned has been replaced with new knowledge, I apologize.
Carry on.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
If it's a warning to not rock the boat, killing umpteen thousand people in Haiti, Indonesia, and Japan, not to mention any where else catastrophic events take place seem, to me anyway, counterproductive...

Not if there are ulterior motives other than
financial and economic for Haiti and
Indonesia.

An earthquakes causing devastation
and floods wiping out entire villages
makes a perfect excuse for missing
children entering the world wide
slave trade. Less than half the bodies
of such devastation would be found.

Also, the price of black market slaves
have hit an all time low since Haiti
and Indonesia. $90.00 can buy you
a Haiti slave on the market.

And HAARP covers the criminals
footprints.

edit on 4/4/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

I´m not saying your knowledge is no good.

You just didn´t share it. You only said that HAARP´s not like that, and that was it.

I saw no reason for me to accept your words as fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join