It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Magnetometer data shows Japan earthquake was induced

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
This would clearly be considered an act of war... whats left of Japan would have retaliated by now if they suspected the US was responsible.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
What if the plan all along was to set up the US with smoking gun evidence from HAARP in order to stage WW3?
I don't think Japan would roll over on that one...

However since none of the MSM are even close to discussing HAARP this is probably not going to make a difference in the world diplomatic scene and will remain within the shadows of conspiracy

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

See my post above to answer your question.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The most damning evidence is that Haiti was just a testrun, then they used it on Indonesia in the tsunami and now Japan so they are trying to wipe out the Asians.
Conclusive evidence to what HAARP does right HERE

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
Wow. This is huge. This will have far, far reaching repercussions. Just who in the hell do these people think they are? The entire world should be nothing less than infuriated by this and those resposible should be held accountable.

We all suspected it, but for them to actually confirm it is just shocking. I am absolutely disgusted by this.

This is past huge...it is insane!
As for who these creatures that call themselves human beings think they are....God...

These are scientists that feel they have the right to "prove" their theories at the expense of everyone, just to prove they are right...they could care less about the human devastation they will wreak havoc and destruction...in their twisted reality they are Creators.

When we say that reality is only an illusion...sadly these pitiful souls are going to continue until they prove it.

Nature is patient in her changes...man acts as if there is no tomorrow...maybe there isn't, thanks to technology in the hands of those with no wisdom.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jstanthrno1

Just look at The IRIS map for today. The way it looks every angel in heaven must be over the US if not then we look guilty as hell. We are way too lucky. Every Country on the planet is going to be attacking us if this keeps up. They will have to do a really big one on the Madrid just the get the heat off their crimes.

www.iris.edu...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

The USGS link is showing earthquakes above magnitude 6 for 2 days after the 2.5Hz readout out on the magnetometer.

And there were none.

Not sure if anyone else caught this but there were three:

emsc-csem

2011-03-19 09:56:48.0 36.82 N 140.40 E 10 6.0 NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
2011-03-17 04:13:58.0 40.24 N 142.14 E 40 6.0 NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
2011-03-17 02:48:02.0 17.27 S 167.87 E 30 6.2 VANUATU

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RapTek

Are these reliable sources ?
Do you regularly go to these sites ?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jstanthrno1
This would clearly be considered an act of war... whats left of Japan would have retaliated by now if they suspected the US was responsible.

War against who?

It isn't the American people who are responsible for this, and the Japanese surely realize this.

It's our "leaders," ie bloodlusting psychopaths who know of no other way to make money or exert power than to kill others. And major Asian powers surely are aware of this and realize that we want them out of power, too!!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

That's not March 17 2010.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by jstanthrno1

Just look at The IRIS map for today. The way it looks every angel in heaven must be over the US if not then we look guilty as hell. We are way too lucky. Every Country on the planet is going to be attacking us if this keeps up. They will have to do a really big one on the Madrid just the get the heat off their crimes.

www.iris.edu...

But the USA ia already doomed.

you see,

an asteroid 400km wide is going to land in the middle of the USA...

soon

real lsoon....

so take everyone down at the same time...

LOL.. over and over

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
okay, let's just say this article is correct.....and let's suppose that there was some sort of plan to do this (and by the way I do know that earthquakes can be man made), if you were HAARP, would you leave data for everyone to see that indicates that you did it? Where is the covert ops in that? And why would you threaten Japan with an earthquake in the first place? Why would you create an earthquake that obviously is spilling radiation into the U.S., but go to the trouble of trying to avoid earthquakes for the U.S.? I imagine that people who run HAARP have rationale thought, I am sure they would understand that the risks of creating an earthquake that would spill radiation on them up in Alaska as well as their own families. I don;t like HAARP anymore than anyone else, but PEOPLE there is an entire world out there that has this technology, we would be getting our hats handed to us if they thought this were true. I mean, wouldn't we be using it for countries we really would want to control, maybe like Iran? Which by the way has big major fault systems in it that could be devastating.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RapTek

Took awhile to load (so be patient if you try it, and it will eventually load for you), but here is the HAARP data for the period including the earthquake in Japan (the 9.0, not all the others since then, and they have had more than a few!!):

HAARP Magnetometer chart

Now, I am no expert, but what I see is some fairly steady background stuff, and then a huge increase, which I would expect, during the time around the quake. So, where is the data that shows otherwise?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Being simple:

MAGNETOSPHERE is a "layer" of the atmosphere that flows from Earth's core and functions as a protective balloon for the planet, a shield that prevents solar winds to affect the Earth directly.

It's one of our most important pilars for life being possible on Earth.

HAARP reads the ionosphere, mangenotsphere etc.. It's natural, normal, to find alterate readings in the magnetosphere on the day of the Earthquake, because it's directly linked to our Earth's behaviour.

That doestn mean at all the Earthquake has been cause by the effect of HAARP on magentosphere.
That would be like saying:

"Rain on The Windshield Causes the Car to Move"

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
The HAARP will just not go away.There have been scientists from many different countries claiming that it causes quakes.There have been a few politicians too that have stated same.
Accusations hurled at the US in European parliament etc.....
If the HAARP does not cause them then it should be easy for the US to show evidence to same.
Why is it still a big dark secret?
There must be sme kind of weaponisation involved or the thing would be much more transparent.
Its time the world court issued a supoens to the US top show that they are not engaged in harmful activity.
Or perhaps the UN or whatever.
The controversy could be settled easil if there was no wrong doing involved.
If you ask me we have gotten into the science of deaaling death and destruction faar toodeeply than is healthy for humans to focus.
All the people involved in the power end of things have gone insane with this madness, they are power drunk, and reckless because we wont act to stop them.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I don´t pretend to understand the technology fully, but it does seem logical to me. I also have a general idea of how the human being operates at this point, so the question was never if but always when such a weapon would be put to use. And how exactly are you going to challenge a foe wielding this type of power? My guess is you can´t. You either put up or shut up. Or face obliteration.

What does seem bizarre is that the radiation is going to mess up not only Japan but the entire world. So who would be stupid enough to do something like that? But I guess if you´re part of a death cult hellbent on destroying this planet it makes perfect sense. Strange times.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
The HAARP will just not go away.There have been scientists from many different countries claiming that it causes quakes.There have been a few politicians too that have stated same.
Accusations hurled at the US in European parliament etc.....

Do you really think European Parliament has raised accusations to the US on HAARP? Based on what? No, no, I dont think so. There's a number of reasons for us (i mean Europenas) to blush, please dont make us THAT ridiculous.

European Parliament www.europarl.europa.eu...
A search for "HAARP" is returning no hits.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Here's another theory, what if HAARP is just able to detect these thins prior to an earth event.. and not actually CAUSING it .. just a thought

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by spydrbyte25

I saw this one too, and it is quite frighting. So much of this information is damning to so many, It truly is a wonder more eyes are not open to this.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
The most damning evidence is that Haiti was just a testrun, then they used it on Indonesia in the tsunami and now Japan so they are trying to wipe out the Asians.
Conclusive evidence to what HAARP does right HERE

????? Unless i have been hallucinating and totally misread the news, i thought Indonesian tsunami 5 years before Haiti, not after?

If HAARP is capable of even a tiny percentage of what is often claimed on here and similar sites, i would actually be rather impressed but human ingenuity. Personally, i believe it mostly to be a load of ........ (insert word here). With things like this, there is generally a kernel of truth in a whole granary full of rubbish...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join