It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Similar things happening to me like others here describe.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadicalRebel
reply to post by strangedays

I think that some people, like myself, who no longer fell that connection could view you as such an "antenna" but more so in the idea that there may be hope for us all yet. I did not mean to insinuate that you were gay, though now that you mention it some of your posts could be interpreted to convey that. I only assumed that there were insecurities because of some of your hesitation, which is understandable given the context.

I think if people see you as a gay man it may be a good thing, i have many good freinds who are and they are all good people. I think the fear element is in play against homosexuals because it is hard for other people to realize and accept that men can be emotionally connected to other people, thier surroundings and and the world/humanity as a whole...its just not an accepted norm to for a "MAN" to show those emotions..yet.
Not to bash on anyone that is gay, but i have always felt that these emotions are the mentality of a global populace yearning for love and affection without understanding any other way to express that feeling, perhaps it is something that is experienced at a young age and as life progresses, the societal standards take root?

Obstacles are different for everyone, sometimes things like Obesity may be placed along our path for us to experience and deal with, then once we are able to over come that we are faced with another "obstacle"
I just want to claify that when i say over comeing obesity i do not mean becoming skinny, everyone experiences life differently and what one person may accomplish may not hold the same meaning for another, perhaps for some people the obstacle isnt overcoming the physical aspects of a precieved problem but more the mental aspects.

As for getting "IT" i think the thirst for knowledge is what drives life. it is what life is about, the experience of obtaining that knowledge and the experience of sharing it. What is an epiphany for one may not be for another, but at the same time some ones gained knowledge may not bring as much joy as seeing the lights come on in mind of another. Unfortunately i believe the "it" is something that can only be obtained in the passing of this life and only when the spirit or soul is ready for IT.

Dont worry about IT so much when you are ready you will find IT, focus more on the experiences, the who,the why and the how and the joy and happiness and love that life has to offfer. Never stop asking questions, never stop learning and experiencing.
edit on 3-4-2011 by RadicalRebel because: spellin....

Thank you for your insight. As of right now I am not persuing men because I dont not think I am gay. That could change and I respect that everything could change but right now it doesnt feel right. A huge bother is how people have me pegged as gay before I even know. I would like to be able to decide for myself. I dont want to have it forced upon me as it has been. I have learned that anyone canbe conditioned to be anything. If I were to make the jump, I dont feel like it would be MY choice at this point.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

It seems like you have good inborn quality and that is why you have all those supernormal experiences.

I am mostly active in the paranormal/prophecy sections and I cultivate in Falun Dafa(an ancient Chinese Qi Gong form which was introduced to the public in 1992 and gained 100 million practitioners in seven years before the communists banned it - no coincidence of course...).

As a physicist I believe in multidimensional time-spaces and I believe human beings can go to other space-times if they assimilate themselves to the characteristics of the universe(Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life´s actions).

I recommend you read the book Zhuan Falun in my signature link below. It is an amazing book about how to become a good person, it explains the third eye structure, how to develop supernormal powers, the supernormal logics, the meaning of human life etc. The book was a bestseller in China during the 90s before the communists banned it.

Please read it, I reckon it is the most important book published since the beginning of this civilization. Chances are you will understand all those phenomena you could not understand as of yet.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

XL5

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I have also had things happen in my life that lead me to believe there is "something" more. Its not really even connected to people directly. I have wanted something and not long after, I get it for free, its not exactly what I wanted or it requires a bit of work but some times its exactly what I wanted, its not common stuff either. Then there are times when something ironically bad will happen and not just one thing, a few in a row. Its this sort of stuff that makes me believe there is something more.

I think that sometimes some sort of other dimension overlaps ours and our will (or some one who knows our will) gets answered. Maybe its karma and murphy having fun with us, I dunno, but there IS something more. Seems like it happens more when ever I think about god (I'm not into the whole religion thing), I do believe to an extent, but I don't go out of my way.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by XL5

I advice you to try to read the book Zhuan Falun, that way you will understand many things you never could figure out before.

The religious forms are of no use for one´s level and people nowadays can not understand the scriptures anymore after thousands of years. In my opinion what counts is your actions in daily life and whether you can let go of your attachments to worldly matters, emotions and desires in everyday life, take everything lightly while being a good person in everyday life.

If one can let go of everything one will reach a very high level of stillness in meditation and maybe see many other dimensions with one´s third eye.

Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Hey not trying to thread bump, but I found this on the site and it seemed too interesting not to look at, and it made me think of some things. I think Jared Lee Loughner was oneof the people I am talking about WITHOUT the ability. He was tortured until he attacked people. That is something else they test. How far they can push you until you do something stupid. I dont want to make claims of how I would be able to control myself if I were in his shoes (literally, remember that ALL people are different, even if they are the same "race" per say) but I know my situation is similar and I dont think I could hurt anyone like that. Its part of the testing process I guess. Im not so much on the anger side of things anymore, I know these people are not trying to hurt me. I think he was unable to realize that before he acted before thinking.

I looked over his posts from this archive:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He seems to make claims of discoveries of "secret societies" or controlling races in his words, which is in a schizophrenic word salad (I think thats what it is). He could not control himself after some of the picture was revealed to him. I see how a lot of ideas can spring up from this type of revelation. If you do not have the complete picture, the simple human mind will guess infinite possibilities because of a lack of info. As more is revealed, the new discoveries help to form whatever new thought process is occurring.

My approach, even though I am not like them (some of you, etc) is to try to befriend the entities or at least live in harmony with them even if they reject me (which many of them do). I can learn more this way and quite honestly, if I am doing something wrong in my life for this to occur I would like to correct it. Diplomacy is key. What gets difficult is that even when you make this plea or attempt to correct the imbalance between the two races, there are still some, or many, that will still write you off no matter what. And that is their right. But I dont think its because of my actions and more due to us being physiologically different. A question I battle with is why would a superior entity who obviously could crush me would even take the time to be mean/abusive to me if they decided to make contact? I mean whats the point? So perhaps I really am receiving assistance. Perhaps the answer is there are good ones and bad ones. I will never know.

Another thing is that when I do ask for something and it is given to me, I now feel patronized like a charity case. Hence not being at equal status. Its something that just cannot happen, at least on this plane (the races be equal). We subs need to feel like we "earned" it. Even if we didnt. We have to be tricked into being happy sort of(if one is aware).

I do not feel bad for Loughner because he lacked control and chose to exercise the most sinister method of coexistence with these people. I do feel bad because I think he was manipulated into the things he did. Again, he with his free will chose to hurt, but the events leading up to that action were traumatic to his mind. I wish he could have approached it differently and I hope that the people that are "conditioned" in the future have a means of help. Or maybe whomever is in charge will change the discipline model to accomodate and reduce the snapping of types like him.

It really raises the question of things that have happened in history, both recently and in the past. I want to introduce a thought to you, and I will try to be as non offensive as I can. And before I put this out, I want to point out that I am Jewish.

What if Adolf Hitler was brought in to power by an elite set of people (as are most politicians) and things went well for him for a time. Say slowly he was manipulated by people that he could not identify as different from him, but he could tell something was going on. What if he was confused or tricked into thinking that this "control" model was a creation of the Jewish race. Perhaps he did not realize it went beyond the Jews and thats why he tried to eradicate them? I am not trying to make light of the greatest atrocity of Western Civs time, so please dont take it that way. Its a hard discussion to have because of the subject matter. Heck even the main discussion going on is pretty difficult to discuss.

I guess I always see all these people being "grinded out" of society, because they are different. I do not know if the situations are exactly the same as mine. I dont feel like I have a mental issue perhaps just some insecurity as one poster pointed out. So I am not qualified to make any factual claim on these happenings, just trying to raise the point for thought.

Why did the New York stabber keep saying he was "set up"? Why do these people not feel responsible for their actions? And while it was happening, why didnt they stop?

Something else I have noticed is with this video thats clearly a demonstration in my opinion of a final interaction of a sub and some of the people controlling him:

www.youtube.com...

If you notice the person speaking to the shooter on behalf of the people (whether they let him because he seems to hold the admin position in their school board meeting, or he was the only one that could speak up without fear) starts almost what I call egging on the shooter. Almost provoking him. He says to the guy (im paraphrasing) "so what you are saying to us is that you want to die?". I just thought this is strange behavior when a crazy person is pointing a gun in your face. He actually is first targeted when the shots start going off. If you pay close attention, you will hear him gasp as he hits the ground. I seriously thought he was shot when I first saw it. It raises a lot of possibilities. Was he shot and was somehow able to take it or not let it affect him because he was not a simple human? Did God come down and take the bullet out of him? I also realized it could just be more logical reasons. Did he gasp to act like he was hit sop the shooter would leave him alone and the bullet just happened to miss? Did he gasp because of a base reaction to the situation happening and the dude thought he was going to die? There are many many possibilities and I realize I will never guess it or be privy to the info as to why it went down the way it did. Regardless, outside of all of that, why couldnt these people get help? If they can be tricked, why not trick them in a way that they would be given opportunites to work out of being the type to make the bad decisions that they did? They could orchestrate a scenario to educate them I feel and its not being done for whatever reason. Or maybe they are too blinded to see. I dont have an explanation for it, like much of this stuff.

One thing I have learned is that all of us, regardless of who we are, need to both be given and give INFINITE second chances. As the situations change and the simple minds "grow up" one thing may work perfectly for one but not click for another. Heck, a sub may get it 95% right and thats not enough. He/she should be given as many second chances as they need to become a good person. The other side of that is they need to recognize all of the second chances they have been given and why it is important to embrace and give second chances to those you would call your enemies (for whatever petty difference you are mad over in this simple plane of existence haha). EVERYONE should have this opportunity. And honestly I think they do. Some outcomes are just not as desireable as others because after all, one has to live with the consequences of their actions. I just wish the best for people, thats all. I got a second chance at finishing college and I made it. I had about 16 chances haha to lose weight and I finally got it. I sometimes think thats why they prop me up like they do. I am more capable of making accomplishment because of my mindset. I think it pleases them when I excel and defy the odds.

Is the purpose of the game to make ones mind stronger? It definetly doesnt seem to embrace love, compassion, and the like. I pray that I wont ever have to go through anything like this. I have never seriously injured anyone in my life and if I felt like hurting someone I would get help. What I am going through is more of a trying to accept that im a high functioning retard and listen /pay attention as much as possible in the hope that I can further develop my soul to a point where I can attain true happiness.

I sincerely hope that all people here on this planet, regardless of race, gender, brain power, whatever can stop the BS and come together to help each other. Afterall it seems as though God set us up to offer each other things, and one cannot coexist without the other. They are not mutually exclusive. Pray for these people and the ability to not have the tragedies in the future, we can beat this. Have a good week everybody.

EDIT-guass I will definetly check it out. I need all the help I can get. Thank you .
edit on 5-4-2011 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Just wanted to reflect on this after a year. They have since stripped me of my career, I have 1 friend left, my family seperated from me and heres whats going on.

When I go out to get food thats handled, I often find that they put things in it to mess with me. They have put dead insects in sandwiches, when ive been at bars they have put soap in my beer glass, and they always try to upcharge me to steal my money. For example, when I look at my receipt after paying with a credit card, I will see charges for items I did not even purchase. If I am not careful, it will slip by me.

Its everywhere and I now know my kind are a minority. We are referred to as the blind. We do not possess qualia.

I am attacked everywhere I go verbally, they try to get me to adrenalize (hence the button push situations) so they can feed off of it. They somehow get nutrition off of the fear/adrenaline you put out when you are scared. I think the method of collection/ingestion is phermone based.

I realize now that I am a Monarch Slave. Ive studied the Fritz Springemier (sp) "formula to create an undetectable mind controlled slave" and strangely enough its the truth. Everything mentioned has been done to me, including male sexual abuse on me when I was a baby. The sad thing is my family knows about it but theres nothing they can really do, as they are conscious and bound to the ruleset.

My big access job was working at NSA and its various sites. I realize now ive been in and out of there for years. The slave stuff is very much connected to the CIA. These people do some pretty nasty stuff.

"Babe in the words" guy is conscious trash. He is one of the types that attack. I now realize that there are many subdivisions of all the people that can read minds. Thats where the impression of help for life lessons were and such. I realize now that some just want to hurt and destroy. They will constantly be poisoning us with the negative things they do.

I realize now that I have been monitored all my life. I have done things to intentionally skew/sabotage these expiriments I talked about a year ago, and they still stick to the plan. I just end up costing them more money. But I learn from testing them. They say im going to get shot now. More threats of death.

It took me almost 30 years to figure out the little bit that I have. I realize im dumping info on random topics. The reason its being done is to get them all out there. They can be organized/further talked about later.

I thought it was just a few people that were able to do it, I realize now its mostly everyone and im the minority. Still dont understand why they hide.

The reason im more aware now is because im a pretty tough induvidual. Ive really hurt some conscious people fighting them in the past. Pretty much every time they started it. It started from them making a disrespectful comment usually based on my "blindness" or throwing something at me etc. Then I beat their ass. It works out I guess heh. One thing I notice is that they are pretty weak. They definetly have to work in groups to attack you, as they dont possess any real power on their own. I lost my job because I stood up to the bullying (not physically for reference, I havent been in a fight for 7 years). I found ways to not get adrenalized when they set me up for stuff at work, and they set me up to get me fired. I was approved for unemployment, but recently had a hearing that they appealed so dont know if I will still get it. I also realized they can change the rules and the other people in their network will make it happen. For example my employer lost the first hearing, and was allowed to appeal fpr 7 days after that. They ended up appealing, but it was 16 days after the final date-YET-the rules were still bent for them and I still had to have an appeal trial. Basically they cheat.

Its a network of people that are basically trash, the good ones among them are afraid of the power of the bad ones, so they basically just bitch out and do nothing.

The "bad" ones run our corporations, which own politicians, start wars in other countries, etc. Basically murderers. There is nothing anyone can do because the good ones dont step up. Im blind, id be stepping up if I had the goods.

Ive read a lot of other experiences on ATS about them moving near you to feed off you and harass you. There are prople in the apt below me as well as across that mysteriously moved out 4 months into their lease and the tenants there now bang around intentionally in the middle of the night. Ive made complaints but they fall on deaf ears. They are not employed which is strange. I moved into a nicer luxury apts that do not give section 8 vouchers, its expensive to live here. Strangely enough, whomever is in power had the means to move these people near me. Ive concluded the only way to get away from them is buy a house.

Its funny I would ahve laughed at people and called them crazy a few short years ago. Its all true.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
More info I can think of right now:

There is something that has to do with smoking excessively. I remember one night on coast to coast a guy was talking about this young man who would follw his family around every time they would move around the US. They would always run across him in strange situations. To the point where they had to call the police on the guy for harassment. He was smoking all the time the victim said. My mother has smoked excessively since the day I was born. Like 2 packs a day. My non working neighbors smoke excessively outside my door (you are allowed to smoke in these apts) even in dead winter. Im curious as to what the excessive smoking provides. It has some function thats outside of just liking to smoke.

This girl is pretty much spot on:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ive been able to read things from her thread and on this site, then apply them in the real world and military bases. She is not lying or mental. There are people that follow monarchs around all the time. They use local utility trucks, verizon vans, etc. I think her and I are ones of the 40,000 heavy survellience persons the formula talks about.

The butterfly symbolism is true. That is a way for monarchs to be identified. A lot of porn women have the butterfly/dragonfly tattoo, usually in a place thats not revealed when clothing is on.

I read somwhere that they use silver cars to identify monarchs. Not sure if its 100% true, but I definetly think theres something to that persons supposition.

People will still have verbal conversations with me and respond to my thoughts. Its friendly people (rarely) but usually people making fun of me out loud because I cant hear what the conversation is thats going on in their heads (or making fun of my thoughts or pictures they can see in my head from my past).

One way to affect them to get them to do what you need/want is to take an action that will affect many of them. Heres an example of what ive done:

One of the things they did to harass me was cut the power in my apt unit. Just my apt. I call the local power company and they say everything is fine its something with the apt complex. I call the apt maintenance guy and he says it cant be fixed for a few days. This was in teh summer when temps where 105+. I asked him what I was supposed to do then and he gave me a half ass didnt know didnt care type of response. I said ok. I waited ten minutes, went out and found the breaker and contacts for my building and shut the whole thing off. Now no one has power. It must have been a miracle (sarcasm) because teh maintenenance guy happened to have the part to fix it right there on the spot! It took 2 minutes! And the piece that blew on my box looked to be cut, not worn.

So basically if you mess it up for all of them, they will have to help you. Dont get me wrong I dont go around pushing my way around, in fact I keep more to myself. But when the time comes I always have the necissary tools to overcome. To be clear conscious people go out of their way to hurt me, then I react to it.

Monarchslave is totally correct about her partners being set up. I caught on to my gf pushing my buttons a year or so into our relationship. I still put up with it for the second year, but she started to play games to hurt me with other guys, as well as would set me up and then react as a victim to things, like I had done something real to hurt her. I didnt fall for it, kept loyal and walked away for the push pull things that she was trying to do. She then had sex with one of my friends since childhood when I was on a business trip for a week in MN. They rubbed it in my face, again to try to harm me, and that was probably the biggest thing that got to me. Not losing my job losing my money etc. It was all just a lie/set up. People dont really love slaves. That was the hardest for me (it made me think am I gay?) but realistically it didnt kill me and I still won that game if you will. They were conscious pieces of sxxx in the end heh.

EDIT-the plan seems to be find a blind man that makes good money then "farm" him. He is blind and will never know if you are sleeping around on him because how could he? and other conscious people would help that person keep the truth covered up. Your own slave at home!

It makes me question myself. Am I so trained to not feel that I can disconnect from everything that is dear to me? Or is it that I myself dont feel love? I realize more now that its external circumstances that guide me so I only feel what I feel as a result of the conditioning.

I will try to add more as I think of it.
edit on 15-1-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Another thing cons will do is try to pit one blind person against another. A lot of people obviously dont know that they are blind, and have been conditioned to fight all their life, so its easy to get a reaction. Rile up two blind people seperately, then turn them loose on each other. Let them kill each other off.

The view that the blind are a lowly pet makes it easy to abuse them and not care when one gets hurt, gets cheated on, gets extorted, or even kill them.

They are "thrown from the freedom train" at 30 and what do you know? I turned 30 last year at the time I first made this thread.

A lot of responses from last year now make sense. About how you dont want too much info or you could end up miserable. I understand where those people are coming from, but why not educate them from birth that they are blind. Why lie to them and play a game with them for their entire life?

I need 20 posts to post in other forums haha. Tryin to get there.

EDIT- what I said before about friends wasnt entirely true. Theres 1 I keep in constant contact with every few days but I still have other good trustworthy friends (that are highly conscious/enlightened) its just a lot have grown up and live far away have children etc. These people strangely dont have any problem responding to my thoughts and agreeing with me on a lot of stuff that happens. And strangely enough, as in the monarchslave thread-they are all mostly involved in music. One of the nicest/most honest ones is actually a music celebrity. I believe he totally deserves it, hes always treated others with respect and has contributed to positive human evolution and he comes from a faily that is the same way. Great people. Just wanted to be clear on that because I was dumping stuff quick and needed to elaborate.

Ive met a lot of bands and these people that get paparrazi'd all day are still the nicest most down to earth people-completely opposite what you would expect. I think it also has to do with a lot of singers/musicians being non conscious persons themselves. Music favors the clones.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
More:

For the record, myself or my ex roommate had never been diagnosed with schizophrenia or any other mental disorders and were from different families. Those families did not have incidence of mental illness as well. My father was also a non con, he died when I was 20.

People that are blind (also referred to as those witha dim or low degree of conscious -low conscious spark) also have shorter lives if involved in monarch programs. They are "farmed" for life insurance policies. These people know when and how you are going to die. They can future-project their consciousness like a fortune teller sort of and see your death. Its freaky. But yea they make money off that.

I was roommates with 2 other people I grew up with. Looking back, I was a non con, one of the others was a non con, and one was a conscious person puppetting us. The non con roommate died at 34 last friday. It seems this is the year they are dumping a lot of the slaves. Plane crashes, shooters, accidents etc are all up exponentially. You just have to look around. I dont know why they are getting rid of all of us but its important to know these things so we can at least try to protect ourselves.

The puppetteer would always try to cause problems between us to get us to fight. Also I am (from what ive been told) a second generation slave, so I dont need to be watched as closely. But they kept the other one busy and drugged up at all times. He was big and agressive and could have hurt someone, so he always had a person there with him to chaperone him in every instance. It was kind of sad. I must say that he was once married, and his wife died of a drug overdose. Keep in mind these were white collar raised kids that were HS sweethearts.

The puppetteer I mentioned also like to masturbate in the same room and watch the slave have sex. I always found it strange that he himself didnt like women, just to watch the slave have sex with women and beat off. I also suspect him of trying to video tape me having sex. I even tried setting him up with 2 different nice girls and he never took to it.

I have a lot of personal sexual stuff that im paraniod about with my ex, but ill save you the details unless you ask. Basically I think while I was in another room (2 story house we rented) they might have set up my other non con roommate to have sex with her, thinking he got one over on me (I was the smart slave who made money, he was the dumb one that banged all the wimminz) when both my ex and the puppetteer were in on it. Its dispicable how bad some of these people are. They dont give a sxxx about the monogamy or even the sanctity of a marriage. But there are some strange stories in that house. And they basically told me they did it its just I never had visual proof and thats just one of many every very sketchy situations with them/her. I feel like an idiot because I really felt for her. Not going to make that mistake again. Plus im pretty attractive, im going for someone my level. Ive always tried to look at inner beauty, but ive also learned that even people that are not beautiful are capable of evil things.

Last thing I cna think of now is that enlightened people can see through the eyes of the blind. At NSA they used to refer to me as "helmet cam" and I never knew what they meant until last year.

Apparently my 1 way communication/broadcasting (I am able to send but not receive/read) is like a voice thats screaming all the time. Its like being a loud talker. I dont know how to control the volume but I try.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
These are 2 cases of slaves they pushed to kill. I know both of them very well.

articles.baltimoresun.com...

articles.baltimoresun.com...

Zachs mother was a handler. I suspect it was his stepfather that did most of the torment to set him up to kill. The articles paint the picture of the textbook "drug them up" then try them. Search his name, you will come up with a llot of info.

The next guy lived about 5 miles from the first. This link actually has him playing anoniminity games on the internet. I believe he was provoked into shooting the other, again a non con on non con provoked setup.

www.topix.com...

Article:

www.hometownannapolis.com...

I can see how the handlers used to try to get me to collaborate with them, perhaps hoping to play us off of one another. Always saying you should hang out with Todd, Zach. Luckily I was smart enough to stay away.

Other strange facts: when Zach and myself were in grades 2-5 together, our friend Jay was George W Bush's cousin. We grew up in Severna Park, MD. Its a suburb of Annapolis and is where many politicians and influential people have residence, including Pat Sajak.

I believe there is more to all of this than coincidence.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
OP: If, as you say, you have no diagnosed mental disorders like schizophrenia, then I think there is another option. I do not mean to be offensive when I say this, but I don't believe in the monarch slave thing (or conspiracies along those lines). However, I do believe you when you say you have experienced these things. It is my opinion that you are being spiritually oppressed.

Humility is a good thing, but an inferiority complex is another thing altogether. Remember- every single person who has existed and ever will exist is unique. No matter how superior you think other people are, nobody can ever be like you. The reality is that no one person is superior to another. In the end, we will all be held accountable at the judgment. Some of us seem to experience more negative experiences in our lives than the norm and live to tell the tale. I feel there is truth to the adage, 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger'. Also, I feel that perhaps I (personally) would be in a much worse spiritual state had I not experienced adversity throughout my life. It helps to keep me focused on what really matters and is truly important.

We all have a tendency to wallow in our own misery and be very wrapped up in our personal issues (I am certainly no exception- and I struggle with this myself). However, I have also found that focusing on helping other people can be a balm. You said you are Jewish- so turn to God.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeSigh
OP: If, as you say, you have no diagnosed mental disorders like schizophrenia, then I think there is another option. I do not mean to be offensive when I say this, but I don't believe in the monarch slave thing (or conspiracies along those lines). However, I do believe you when you say you have experienced these things. It is my opinion that you are being spiritually oppressed.

Humility is a good thing, but an inferiority complex is another thing altogether. Remember- every single person who has existed and ever will exist is unique. No matter how superior you think other people are, nobody can ever be like you. The reality is that no one person is superior to another. In the end, we will all be held accountable at the judgment. Some of us seem to experience more negative experiences in our lives than the norm and live to tell the tale. I feel there is truth to the adage, 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger'. Also, I feel that perhaps I (personally) would be in a much worse spiritual state had I not experienced adversity throughout my life. It helps to keep me focused on what really matters and is truly important.

We all have a tendency to wallow in our own misery and be very wrapped up in our personal issues (I am certainly no exception- and I struggle with this myself). However, I have also found that focusing on helping other people can be a balm. You said you are Jewish- so turn to God.

You are absolutely right, and no offense taken. Its so funny, it all goes back to God vs Satan. The alien theories, the robot theories, the bug/reptilian theories. I dont share all of them, but I do study all of them. Everyone at least realizes they are looking at the same thing. Its just no one knows how to define it, even the people participating in it. They all can be interpreted as God vs Satan, light/dark, +/-.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hello strangedays

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

I'm sure you'll understand the necessity for us having rules like this. It helps keep all the great threads and topics in their perspective areas of interest and not all lumped together, making it difficult to find when wanting to make additional comments.

With that said, I'm going to have to close this thread as it does not comply with the above stated rules. Please, after you have managed to get 20 posts under your belt, start your own thread in one of the appropriate areas.

THREAD CLOSED

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join