It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Similar things happening to me like others here describe.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hello everyone, making my first post here to try to bring clarity to what is happening to some of you. I am writing this as of what I know from whats been revealed to me as of this point. I dont think I will get flack for it because I do not have to live by the same rules. My opinion may change and I KNOW that it will, as I do not have the complete story. But anyway here goes:

Im a young professional in my early 30s and ive led a very strange life. As of the past 4 or so years, the strange stuff has intensified 10 fold. At first I thought this was a new experience, but after more deductive reasoning and thinking I realized that its been occurring for the greater part (if not all) of my life. Im just going to kind of come out and say this stuff, and will add info as I remember it or it comes to me to supplement or explain the reason I say the following stuff.

Ok, so we are all human, that I know of. Some humans are born with the ability to read minds. I dont know how it works, and im not talking about the old-you can read facial expressions, body language, eye movement type explanations. Im talking straight word for word with imaging. Some people (like myself) do not have it. Our minds are just different. I dont know if we are too primitive or what, but it has been stressed to me that it is not ET in nature. These people are actual humans. I am like a smart monkey I guess. They definitely treat me like someone who is handicapped, frequesntly pointing out how inferior myself and others that are like me are. They care for us, its just we are like a dog to them. Our lives matter less unfortunately. I watched the stuff they do and for a long time thought I was paranoid but eventually they started talking to me and not playing games about it. I think they were truthful with me because I myself am an extremely truthful person. I read various websites and it seems like there is a code among these elite humans that they will never be able to reveal it to us no matter what. The crazy thing is these people are your family members, your friends, coworkers, peers, etc, you just never know it. Im not ignorant and I know that the only reason I know this is because they have chosen to show it to me. They never had to reveal anything and I am certain could have kept me ignorant for the remainder of my life.

I realized that it was also happening in my childhood just recently, so its been around my whole life. The real question I have to find the answer to is how man people are there out there that really like me? It reminds me of the Charlie Murphy stand up special he had recently. He referred to certain types of people as "high functioning retards". I feel like he was referring to types like me. I am college educated and by no means stupid. In fact, as far as math/science/acadamia, I am actually smarter than the great lot of these types I interact with (or at least that I know of). I am not handicapped in terms of functionality, more just at a disadvantage to these people who can be one step ahead or whatever they can do. I do not know the full range of their ability and am not going to be the one to test it haha.

I can answer any questions people may have and will try to include as much relevant info as I can in further posts throughout this thread.

Stuff that happens to me:

-Electronics phenomenon everyone always talks about (lights going out, etc)

-People able to reproduce entire sentences that I have thought but not said exactly as I have been thinking them.

-Constant what I call "conditioning"- setting you up with things at work or in your everyday routine that will irritate you in an attempt to "push your buttons". Specific examples would be trying to make you look racist by taking comments out of context, phone calls or interruptions while you are trying to work that have no relevance to anything.

I have been racking my brain for years trying to figure out what this stuff was. Ive thought it was ETs, I have thought it was spirits/demons, I have thought I was psychic even. And again this is only what I think it is at this point in time. I know my opinion and view will change just as it always does some time in the future.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
What would be really helpful understanding your situation, would be to run your abilities through some scientific tests and then check them for responses and the study the results. Recreating environments and isolating variables can eliminate and maybe provide answers to some of your questions.Tests are one way to organize your data, not too mention provide credibility so people will try to understand and further help you sort out your abilities.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by fatherj

He did not state he had the ability but is the victim of ability's.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I didn't get the the picture... First of all what is this about. First you say that there are special people that can read minds then you say it comes from your mind and then you say they are talking to you. What is it. What is the problem?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

Strangedays....I really dont understand........what was revealed to you and how was this info revealed?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Electrical things go haywire around me, especially computers!

Have you had a formal diagnosis? Maybe,! you are hyper sensitive, alot of people are.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Ok so more things I can think of:

People I have never met walking up to me and shaking my hand, like they are proud of me and happy to meet me.

I realize I am going in circles at my work. It is just busy work. My work seems to have no purpose.

If they will speak to you, they will give you the answer, you just have to listen. Although if you ask them something directly, they cannot answer with a direct yes or no. What they will do is tell you a story. Like you ask them "hey how long have you been able to read people?" they will give you an answer like "I cant do that. There was this person I knew in my past one time that studied for 22 years how to read minds, never knew what happened to him". They do not want to lie to you, but they are bound by a set of rules not allowing them to answer the question directly. The answer is in reading between the lines. IF you dont understand this and need me to elaborate let me know.

The things they seem to concentrate on for the most part, are in fact positive. I was very afraid at first as things started being revealed to me. I thought that I was going to be hurt by them, and at first it seemed like they were attacking me. I only later realized they were trying to teach me through examples. I still at this point do not know if its in my best interest or not. I do know it has made me smarter, and landed me a job that puts me in some places I never thought I would have access to as well as pays pretty well in a bad economy. I realize this is no random coincidence. Its like they have been guiding my destiny and what happens to me, keeping me safe along the way. At the same time, I question if it all just happened, then I rationalized it as "destiny" happening when its just where they put me. I even question if free will exists. We are constantly influenced and never really allowed to form opinions for ourselves, at least as I know it as of this point. Like our entire lives.

So these things started happening, and it makes me wonder, why cant they catch people like murderers who are in hiding and things like that. It doesnt seem to happen and the only conclusion I can come up with is that not everybody is like that. Like there are less of them and more of us. Its like they are present in society to guide us in the right direction without too much direct intervention.

It has been referenced to me that these revealed details are 2012 related. It may not be the end of the world but a new mental age. Or maybe ETs will finally reveal themselves. I do know some of the experiences/teachings they are sharing are somewhat biblical in nature, but seem to not be religious. Spiritual is the word I think. They are all different but have that same code they all have to adhere to. Ive talked to some that believe in God, but the majority seem to believe in the "little g" god. The argument is that the Bible is a reference or outline to try to live your life to. They seem to reward people that adhere to its teachings. Growing up all the "good" people overall seemed to get to where they wanted and the "bad" in jail, dead, etc. This is no coincidence. I myself still believe in God. I feel like its an overlapping force type of situation. Everybody has to answer to somebody. Hence the code they have to live by. They have rules as well.

I was a somewhat bad person in my past and have since about 15 years of age concentrated on trying to be both a better and and good person. I feel like the trials and tribulations I endure are a repayment of sorts, but I have both made up for my sins and gone further in trying to be selfless. Why try to just do what I have to and not go beyond that if I can? Im not the type of person, so I continue to give as much as I can at all times. Maybe thats why I get the privlidge of communicating with them the way I do. I have asked if that is why I cannot do what they do and the past doesnt really have a bearing. You are born with it or you are not.

Through my communication with them, I feel reincarnation does exist, as does the soul. There is definetly an afterlife, but it may not be the heavenly gates as we have been conditioned to think (or maybe it is?) But there is a reason to persue honesty, integrity, and all that stuff our society has lost, being a good person does have bearing on the future after this life.

The lessons they try to teach you come in the form of elaborately set up controlled scenarios designed to influence you in some way. An experiment of observation of reactions to certain conditions/stimulus if you will. The more you pay attention, the more you will pick up that there is a lot they still can miss and its not 100% in their control. Imagine those Punked type shows designed to see how a person will react to certain conditions. Similar to that, but the desired outcome is for YOUR benefit. To learn something.

Its kind of made me have a lot of ideas, some of which I know are not true but to give examples of things that im talking about: free will does not really exist, we are in a prison and do not realize it, they are experimenting on us and we just happen to learn as a side effect or pick up whats going on, they feed on emotions like fear and anger, governments do not really exist-they are set up to keep us busy and educate us on how a civil community works, human beings (primitive ones) are hyper-violent and thats why we are imprsioned, you are working on something in this life-it is not pointless, and many many many more ideas ive explored/questioned.

As far as I know, im kind of late to the ball game on this, and many people are already "awake". If anyone has anything to share as well or can give explanation or elaborate on my ideas, im good with that as well.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by fatherj

Do you have any suggestions? This is kind of an open book thing and I realize that this epiphany/whatever it is is constantly evolving, changing. I never stay concrete on my decisions recently because I know that I am ignorant and as more of the picture is revealed my opinions and ideas WILL change.

I dont feel like I have any real abilities. I think I just happened to get into and grow up in a community of these people and their children and even though I am different they still try to help me and get me to higher places that their elite children will because they love me and they see that I am just as able, I just lack the one thing their kids have. I grew up pretty blue collar and am among a bunch of rich/wealthy people in the MD/DC area. I also think the geography has something to do with it. Maybe because of the politics here in Washington. I do know when I travel (am not super cultured but am traveled more than the average person) both domestically and internationally out of this area I still run across these people, its just they are way more sparce. Its kind of nice not having people read you all the time, especially while on vacation or even business.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

whats your astrology sign?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
[
edit on 3-4-2011 by Beavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
I didn't get the the picture... First of all what is this about. First you say that there are special people that can read minds then you say it comes from your mind and then you say they are talking to you. What is it. What is the problem?

Originally posted by makinit66

Strangedays....I really dont understand........what was revealed to you and how was this info revealed?

Yea sorry to be confusing. I just jumped on here and started throwing out ideas. I always read these posts from people in these types of forums that are scattered all over the place and dont seem to make a lot of sense. I hope that I am not coming across like that.

Jepic-The reason I am making this is that I am trying to see if any of you have had these experiences, but really the answer I am seeking is how many more are there like me? My goal is to be with them. These elite people are not my enemies, its just I want a family, and I would like to meet a dumb human woman just like myself without the ability. I dont feel like I could have a relationship with someone who could read me. So that is my ultimate goal. And knowledge. I like learning.

Hopefully my second and third posts cleared up how it worked and why I think they choose to communicate with me. I asked to be treated like an equal when I realized something was going on and I was a "sub". Maybe this is being treated like an equal.

Makinit66- I guess nothing was revealed to me, it was observations I have made. Perhaps they are things I have figured out on my own and I am just feeling like they let it be known to me. Overall though I realize that I am inferior and it is more likely that they want me to know this information. I dont think they would have a problem with what im typing here because I could just be called someone who is paranoid in order to discredit me or people simply wont believe me. That is ok. I dont know how much of this is concrete. I do recognize that its definetly there. And other people do too. People have told me it has something to do with the 144,000 of the Twelve Tribes of Israel.

I also acknowledge that I could post this and it has no relevance right now, but then someone could find it a year down the road as things are more "revealed" to people and then this will hopefully help the people to make sense of what the heck is going on with them.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

whats your astrology sign?

Aquarius

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Then embrace what has been shared with you,covet ,and love it,and learn whats to be learend from it.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I've never had any experiences like that. Everyone I know or met close up and the people I see when I walk down the street everyday seem like normal humans beings with no such ability. Then again I haven't been outside much lately.
But you can count on ATS. You'll rarely be ridiculed here. Sure there are some bad apples. But the good ones far outweigh the bad ones.
edit on 3-4-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Then embrace what has been shared with you,covet ,and love it,and learn whats to be learend from it.

You are correct and I am doing this. I will shut up about stuff if its not whats wanted. I am really just seeking answers.

What I battle with a lot is I am a truth seeker and want it, but maybe it would have been better to let me live in ignorance until the day I die. Although that is not what I want. It seems like I cannot have the info I need without the consequences that it brings.

I dont want my whole life to have been about being a second class citizen. I feel in my core I need these experiences because I will be a great leader. And a great leader has to experience it all. Good and bad. The capacity of knowledge that is needed to make responsible decisions for people who cannot make those decisions is not a thing to be taken lightly. This experience has made me compassionate for things I normally would not have addressed in my lifetime I think, such as racial struggle (specifically African American), homosexuals, and people with disabilities. For example I feel like although I do not know what its like to be a parapalegic and bound to a wheelchair for an entire life, but I DO feel like I have more empathy for a situation like that than an average person who would never pay it any mind. And this is due to the experiences im being given. But being a leader is only one idea that stems from it. The possibilities are infinite.

I luckily am able to explore these deep thoughts and keep things together in my life, as it can be extremely nerve racking and stressful. You never really know who you are talking to. Thats the point. You may think you are talking to a homeless person on the street when in reality they can be a very powerful person playing a role to test your reaction to their appearance (judgement).

After some time of constantly guessing whats happening you sort of give up on it. You start to realize that you will never get it or fully understand it. Its too time consuming and tiring to dedicate a lot of time to it with the burdens of everyday life on top of it.

Rest assured that I am listening though. With every single one of the senses that I do have.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

First what ever abilities I don't understand do you think you have? Then that makes you responsible for the outcome of what you know you can affect. Sorry, I don't buy this babe in the words s***. As a very young man I was taught that to be detached and "objective" was the best way to understand things. And in this particular reality, it is. But to understand what "is going on" as opposed to make a difference, in the here and now? Two very different things. If you hear someone scream "help me!" do not wait for all the data to be analyzed before you get off your ass and perhaps even at risk to your own life in this incarnation, DO SOMETHING. If you survive? You will have a great and very true story to inspire your grandchildren. And if you don't? Self sacrifice is a ticket to your next great "reality". Enjoy...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture

First what ever abilities I don't understand do you think you have? Then that makes you responsible for the outcome of what you know you can affect. Sorry, I don't buy this babe in the words s***. As a very young man I was taught that to be detached and "objective" was the best way to understand things. And in this particular reality, it is. But to understand what "is going on" as opposed to make a difference, in the here and now? Two very different things. If you hear someone scream "help me!" do not wait for all the data to be analyzed before you get off your ass and perhaps even at risk to your own life in this incarnation, DO SOMETHING. If you survive? You will have a great and very true story to inspire your grandchildren. And if you don't? Self sacrifice is a ticket to your next great "reality". Enjoy...

I am trying to understand what you mean so I will try to reply the best I can to what you are saying.

Ok, so first, I dont think I have "abilities" or at least any outside the realm of what a normal human being has. I dont know how to further explain this, I tried to reiterate it in 4 of my posts and began the thread saying that I cant do whatever it is. You seem to come off like you are attacking me in a negative fashion in your wording. Maybe im just looking at it that way? What do you mean you "dont buy this babe in the words Sxxx? I am and have been doing everything I can to try to affect the things around me and my life positively. Dont understand where the negativity comes from, im just looking for answers? This is something they have done to me. Tell me I am going to die soon, threaten me with death, in attempts to scare me or create fear. I simply dont understand the attack. But you do give a perfect example of what im talking about with the push buttons aggrivation thing. I have been threatened but I know they cant touch me. Its one of the rules.

As far as the reincarnation thing-this is something ive been told. Like im competing for my soul to stay in existence or something to that effect. I dont buy that. I am saved homie. Thats why im allowed to do and see this. It pisses so many of them off and I dont know why but it makes me happy that I can get to them the way they do me. I have been doing right by God and doing everything I can. So to try to scare or threaten with threats of a lost existence or something to that effect are stupid. No one knows with certainty anywhere any of us are going. We can tell when someone gets their panties in a bunch though. I think thats the whole thing. The bull is not working on me anymore. I feel like God gives me the strength to deal with negative people and excel beyond them. Somehow the lowly dog can show they can best the master.

Im still trying to make sense of what you are saying. Your post resembles one of the kinds in my previous posts. Are you saying or implying somehow that I am not "getting of my ass?" or taking action? I do more and go further out of my way that most people. I know that im not better than them because I give more, I just know im capable of giving more so I do. Or are you saying that I am losing out by self sacrificing too much of my own resources?

I am an argumentative person by nature so im not trying to start out by insulting your post, its just im having trouble understanding the points that you are trying to make. And im trying to be logical and discuss why your point of view differs because who knows? Maybe im wrong and you are right? I can accept that. But I dont think your post has that intention. But please answer my questions and I will try to explain or sort out what you are trying to ask of me.

EDIT- Do you mean that even though the scenario is orchestrated, what I have the ability to control in that situation is whats judged? Whats the point of that? Training wheels or something?

Its funny because I know that I have missed a lot of opportunities and passed on things because they were setting stuff up for me, I caught on, it freaked me out because something just wasnt right, so I bailed. Would you blame me for pasing the opportunities up if I was ignorant and did not know that someone was trying to help? Was it truly even help that was being offered? I think im doing just fine. I can only imagine how much harder the struggles would be if I was not trying to be a good person.

edit on 3-4-2011 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2011 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I think you should not look for answers from too many people.
I do not mean to say that there are none
I do not mean to insinuate that people here do not have them.
I do not mean to insinuate that people are good or bad....
It just seems to me, from what you have writen already, that you have all the answers you need in front of you.
and you seem to have known them for a long time now.
From what i have read all your questions seem to come from some insecurity that you have about either yourself or the influences around you and if you do not truly see those answers then maybe it is not time for you to see them yet.
I do not mean to sound cryptic or like there is a message between the lines but i also do not want to influence poorly.
I can say from my own experience that you should embrace your experiences and try to teach others(maybe that is why you really came here). I will say with honesty that i "think" i know what you are speaking about and that i was afraid and had too many questions about it, in my youth i turned to many distractions to block it all out because i thought i was going crazy, but i have never felt that type of connection since.
I learned later that i wasnt crazy but have since lost that "connection" and i have tried to get it back with no luck...
I will also say that you should not fear those moments but embrace them, use them as your guide posts and you will find what makes you...whole

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadicalRebel
I think you should not look for answers from too many people.
I do not mean to say that there are none
I do not mean to insinuate that people here do not have them.
I do not mean to insinuate that people are good or bad....
It just seems to me, from what you have writen already, that you have all the answers you need in front of you.
and you seem to have known them for a long time now.
From what i have read all your questions seem to come from some insecurity that you have about either yourself or the influences around you and if you do not truly see those answers then maybe it is not time for you to see them yet.
I do not mean to sound cryptic or like there is a message between the lines but i also do not want to influence poorly.
I can say from my own experience that you should embrace your experiences and try to teach others(maybe that is why you really came here). I will say with honesty that i "think" i know what you are speaking about and that i was afraid and had too many questions about it, in my youth i turned to many distractions to block it all out because i thought i was going crazy, but i have never felt that type of connection since.
I learned later that i wasnt crazy but have since lost that "connection" and i have tried to get it back with no luck...
I will also say that you should not fear those moments but embrace them, use them as your guide posts and you will find what makes you...whole

Thank you for your perspective. Many many people I talk to about this have been like "I remember I was like that" like they have been in my shoes, and it was something that passed and peace was achieved. I do see what you are saying and that is one of the things I have thought. Maybe I am here to serve as an example, both when im hurt and propped up in life to those that are examining me. If they have lost the ability to love, hate, etc, I am an antenna for them to still stay connected to life.

I am not afraid to discuss it, but about the insecurity thing you may be on to something. Many people think im gay. I dont know why, maybe because I was raised by a woman. I have thought about it, and to be honest if I felt that I were attracted to men, its not something I would have a difficult time with. Im not afraid of what people would think of me because I never have been my entire life. Its just not a choice I feel I want. But I feel that this is another one of the external conditioning things. Like frequently telling me im going to die, im also frequently told that im gay. Its not a positive influence in that direction. It did give me perspective though on the persecution of gay people. Perhaps something I needed to experience to be a better leader. But if thats what you were getting from my post, im ok with discussing it. Do you have any other ideas? Without revealing too much personal info I used to be morbidly obese as a child/teenager but I now am fit. What do you think? And yes, I feel like its been in front of me for too long, and I just cant seem to "get it" and that bothers me. That is why I quest for knowledge like I do.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I think that some people, like myself, who no longer fell that connection could view you as such an "antenna" but more so in the idea that there may be hope for us all yet. I did not mean to insinuate that you were gay, though now that you mention it some of your posts could be interpreted to convey that. I only assumed that there were insecurities because of some of your hesitation, which is understandable given the context.

I think if people see you as a gay man it may be a good thing, i have many good freinds who are and they are all good people. I think the fear element is in play against homosexuals because it is hard for other people to realize and accept that men can be emotionally connected to other people, thier surroundings and and the world/humanity as a whole...its just not an accepted norm to for a "MAN" to show those emotions..yet.
Not to bash on anyone that is gay, but i have always felt that these emotions are the mentality of a global populace yearning for love and affection without understanding any other way to express that feeling, perhaps it is something that is experienced at a young age and as life progresses, the societal standards take root?

Obstacles are different for everyone, sometimes things like Obesity may be placed along our path for us to experience and deal with, then once we are able to over come that we are faced with another "obstacle"
I just want to claify that when i say over comeing obesity i do not mean becoming skinny, everyone experiences life differently and what one person may accomplish may not hold the same meaning for another, perhaps for some people the obstacle isnt overcoming the physical aspects of a precieved problem but more the mental aspects.

As for getting "IT" i think the thirst for knowledge is what drives life. it is what life is about, the experience of obtaining that knowledge and the experience of sharing it. What is an epiphany for one may not be for another, but at the same time some ones gained knowledge may not bring as much joy as seeing the lights come on in mind of another. Unfortunately i believe the "it" is something that can only be obtained in the passing of this life and only when the spirit or soul is ready for IT.

Dont worry about IT so much when you are ready you will find IT, focus more on the experiences, the who,the why and the how and the joy and happiness and love that life has to offfer. Never stop asking questions, never stop learning and experiencing.
edit on 3-4-2011 by RadicalRebel because: spellin....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join