It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaddafi wearing a mask?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This might seem really silly I know.. But I really think Gaddafi might be wearing a silicon mask.
I've been looking at quite a few images. A lot of which he appears quite different in and even an image of him as a younger gaddafi. It's really surprising, this person we are being shown on tv just looks fake to me.

Silicon mask:

Any thoughts?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I suppose its possible. If he is i wonder where is the real gadafi. Or maybe hes just a naturally an ugly dude

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It could be that he has look a likes or doubles the same way Saddam did. Some of those dictators are prepared for assassination attempts and it wouldn't be surprising. I think they should just give him his own reality tv show. j/k lol

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
If you have ever seen the pictures of his son, they definitely do not look alike.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I know he looks weird and not quite right but he has always looked like that. He looked that way back before they had the ability to make masks that life like.

He is an insane, weird looking man for sure.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
As fake as fox news?

As fake as Britteny spears boobs?
As fake as WWE?
But nah he's definitely not wearing a mask.
edit on 3-4-2011 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nightrun

that third guy needs to get him another mask

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by infojunkie2
[mor
Saddam had doubles and I would not be surprised if he had other men that looked like him and they could be wearing masks. You never know.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Check this link out speaking of masks. I just found a link for Ghaddaffi masks for halloween.

www.esquire.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Nose looks a bit fake - face looks a bit plastic - could just be a terrible picture. w/e - these people are shadows - nothing is real. Certainly not the revolution in Libya - we need to get ahead of the curve - they are playing the game for us.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
.He had plastic surgery in Brazil. So the results are not very surprising. A lot of the stuff done in the US looks bad. .He really does look like a freak. I wonder If he killed the Dr. I bet he did.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DankKing420
I suppose its possible. If he is i wonder where is the real gadafi. Or maybe hes just a naturally an ugly dude

Idk, but he sure does make the ladies standing behind him in this photo look kind of cute. It does kind of make me think of the movie big mama's house. LOL

Originally posted by nightrun

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JerryB08

Just try to read the thread O ATS Bro(s).

edit on 3-4-2011 by WestWood because: Plural

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Yeah maybe there are doubles.. Check out these high res shots.

And compare to this:

Just something to keep an eye out for I guess..

new topics

top topics

join