It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT - MUST SEE (NEW UPDATE) 4/3/2011 -- Updates on Fukushima - Fairewinds Associates, Inc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
As promised I want to continue posting the updates from Fairewinds Associates, Inc and in particular Mr. Arnie Gunderson. Here is his latest update that just came out. Continue to please pray for the people of Japan and around the world. My wife and I are about to head out and do a little shopping for some much needed items that Japan needs that we heard on the radio this morning and drop off at a Sam Levitz Furniture drop off point here in town and this just came across so I wanted to get the info out. Be safe all.

The original thread can be found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
WOW!!! SO REACTOR #1 IS....."TURNING ITSELF OFF AND ON" NOW?!?!? ARGGHH...OR IS THIS BEING DONE ON PURPOSE!! SOrry but hearing that has me so freaking irate right now!!!

MAN WTF?!?!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It just never ends does it? I swear I feel so bad for the people having to live there!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
My question would be, why does flooding the reactor with salt water initiate a chain reaction, he doesn't explain that part. It should slow down the neutrons as far as I know.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
another thought to ponder.
Is that coming from Fukesheima
or is Fuke just a decoy so US
Reactors can syphon off
Nuclear Waste????

we do have a nuke waste storage
problem in the US. US Companies
could release this into the air and the sea
water off the coast of CA and we
wouldn't know that it didn't come
from Japan.

Iodine-131 has a half-life of 8 days,
yet it is lasting a lot longer than that
and traveling a lot farther.

Conspiracy theorists go !!!

edit on 4/3/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

He seems to lean towards the cause being the flooding of the reactor with water that's causing the reaction to start, and when it boils off, the reaction stops. I'll have to listen again to see if it's only seawater that's causing this (like the chlorine-38 he mentions) or if its any water, in which case that's a much larger issue.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
Reactors can syphon off
Nuclear Waste????

could release this into the air and we
from Japan.

I think it's lasting a lot longer since it's still being released. It's only been 3 weeks, and with a half life of 8 days, the initial Iodine-131 would still be at 1/8 it's original levels. I'm much more concerned about the longer lived isotopes. All the government idiots keep saying it's safe at the current levels and try to give comparisons. I don't think you can really compare radiation that's ingested with what you get from an x-ray.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Do you get the feeling someone wants you dead ?
That's exactly what it looks like to me.

Boon
All we need to know to complete this hyothesis ? Is if there is a secret to cleaning up radiation that has been kept from general knowledge. The public. I've been screaming that this is what's up. They couldn't get us with swine. So we can't escape radiation. There it is. Conspiracy.
edit on 3-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

haha, I must say you did set that up well. There'd be absolutely no way to prove it though, so this is as far as I go.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
Reactors can syphon off
Nuclear Waste????

could release this into the air and the sea
water off the coast of CA and we
from Japan.

edit on 4/3/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

Can we please keep real conspiracies down to the bare minimum?

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I suppose part of the problem (if the core is breached) is that salt water could be adding to the problem.

I remember something about having to use "pure water" or desalitized water in reactors for two reasons: 1., it assists with keeping the rust to a minimum in your cooling system and 2., the more salt in water the more cunductive it becomes.

Makes me wonder if there is a way to generate enough desalitized water to pump into it so as to not have enough conductivity to generate fusion.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
There is a correlation here between the depleted uranium which they shot up Iraaq with, and the low levels of radiation which are blanketing the northern hemisphere.
The depleted uranium ended up in the kidneys and bladders of the people who drank, ate, and breathed the dust from these shells.
The damage was indirect yet entirely plausible.
There is long term danger in ingesting or inhaling small quantities of radiation over time.
Whats the difference between dying in two weeks of acute radiation poisoning, or suffering for years and eventually dying from low level radiation poisoning?
Yer just as dead.
There is much more radiation being let off by this disaster than we are hearing. Why? Because the HAS TO BE!
heres a quote from the article
"Moret also explained calculations she made, saying spent fuel rods stored in cooling ponds above each of six reactors are releasing the equivalent of "92,000 nuclear bombs. Each unit has 400 assemblies of spent fuel rods, with 60....for each assembly. Each individual rod holds 72 pounds of uranium (compared to) a 20-pound" nuclear bomb payload.

She believes enormous amounts of radiation are now being released into the troposphere, traveling below 300 feet over Japan and America, heading east. As a result, air, earth, water, food and humans are being contaminated with deadly radiation. Downplaying the hazard is scandalous."

What the lady is trying to say here is that the enormous amount of radioactive materials is emitting a massive amount of radiation, and cannot help but to be doing so as that is its nature....
Six units x 400 asseblies =2400 assemblies x 60 fuel rods per assembly =144000 x 72 lbs of uranium -ddivided by 2000 lbss per ton -
13,400 tons of nuclear materials......!!!!
This is just the Fukishima complex.......There are problems at other plants in Japan as well, but this is the main show.
There is thirteen thousand four hundred tons of highly radiactive materials in a state of meltdown and aproaching ever closer daily to being spread over the North Pacific Ocean.
While the stricken plants contiue to spew daily amounts of radiation into the air soil and water.
How can the officials over here dare to belittle our concerns!
Yes the Japanese people are suffering the worst of this horror at present, but it looms large on the horizon for infecting our whole world with contaminates.
I just hope that Stan Fullham was right, and ET is standing by to clean and reinvigorate our atmosphere in the comming couple of years.

top topics

join