It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

some of my work...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Your stuff is amazing- you dont need to go to art college.

Any tips on drawing flowers?
Thats amazing that you do it freehand aswell.

Very nice

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
well its me again- i have been doing some art over the summer ( well not much)- But i did this piece calm i was messing around with some pastels- it doesnt look much- but i have now put it on to a big bit of fabric ( painted with acrylic)- im gonna take a picture ( its too big to be able to scan lol)

The other things i have been doing- is to do with college- they have asked me to do a self portrait- but in a pop art style- so i thought i would do my face kinda cartoony. The first image is a first attempt ( the picture in the corner is the original) pop art portrait- first experiment!

The second one- i added hair pop art portrait 2
And the third one- is abit dottypop art portrait 3

My plan is to use one of the two with hair ( i am going to do it bold and bright)- the background i thought could be mad lol- I am not sure im making sense lol

I am not sure how much the look like me- i have changed a few things like the hair.

Anyway- i would like some opinions thank you please ( be nice lol)

Missp

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Great new additions to your art on BTS missP

the tree that you did was great, and your self portraits that you have been doing are really good too, good style. am sure you art teacher will think its great

i remember when i was at school, i had a teacher and he did portraits of all his classes, there where good.

rynaldo

and a new avatar too, it looks great,

[Edited on 11-9-2004 by rynaldo82]

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I have a complete lack of talent in this area, but my sister has a degree in art and I am used to see paintings made by her or by their students, because now she has a little art school, and I think you really have talent.

Even yesterday my sister was talking about a new student of hers and she said that the first thing someone who wants to be a good painter needs is to be good at drawing, because if someone can not draw exactly what they see, they may never be really capable of drawing what they have in mind, and I think that with some more practice in drawing you could be a very good artist, because it looks to me that you are good at painting, but this things really take time.

Maybe I could post some of my sister's work in the Member Art Galleries thread.

And good luck with school.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Wow youre great!
I am going to get some pastels and be creative!
is it fun or what?

[Edited on 21-9-2004 by KatieD]

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Thank you very much!
I have staretd college now- so i will prob be posting alot more scetchy type things!

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
well whatever you do,
always remember that KatieD thinks it is
great!!
be cool

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
You are really sweet- thank you .

See you around
Missp

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
One of my projects at college is to create a jug ( it doesnt have to be useable)- so i decided to make a clasically shaped jug- but secorate it with very bright graffiti type stuff!!
This isnt it finished yat- i have to add glaze...

FRONT

BACK

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Cool, reminds me of popart (I think thats what its called), nice work

top topics

<< 1   >>

join