It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am so frustrated

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
It honestly sucks having certain knowledge and knowing you are helpless to do anything about it. You know the solution, but you also know it's almost impossible to accomplish because the world simply will not work together as a human race.

It is utterly frustrating when you present facts to people and all they do is say. "Take your theories elsewhere." When I clearly present evidence of such. Even written documents and recorded testimonies. "No, it is only a theory." they say.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! are people truly this far gone? So into this illusion they call their world ? What will it take for them to wake up? A war in their backyard? Sudden plagues appearing in their citys? be left homeless? Job less? Who is a bigger fool? person A holding an apple in his hands and showing person B that it is clearly an apple, or person B seeing it's an apple and stating it isn't?

And despite all that. I continue on, trying to spread the truth, being heart broken again and again, feeling helplessness, hopelessness while fighting a battle that seems so lost. And I know I will continue on helping spread the truth even at the cost of my own mental health. If I end up crazy so be it, but all I wish, is for people to lay aside their differences, look at eachother and see that on each side, there is a human being and that human being is as valueble as you are. We have a soul, a soul that connects us with the universe, A soul that connects us with God or the Creator.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I can definitely tell that your burning up about somethings. After reading your post, I will give you the floor and let it rip. Cuz I am not sure what stance you are taking but I am open minded and curious.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Well, recorded statements and testimonials can be fixed to support any argument and anyone's beliefs. Just look at all the political mud slinging ads we see and yet there are always people that believe what they see and hear. I think sometimes when you gain knowledge and people are not listening, it could be that you were given the knowledge to teach you something about a particular situation and not to prevent the other person from changing or preventing an action.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I feel the same way. I sit down with my philosophy professor once a week and have discussions. When i bring up theories and evidence, he shoots it down. Also I find it harder to talk to people because when i begin discussing theories on life elsewhere and what the government has been doing, they look at me funny. They have no idea!

And the more I read and learn about the atrocities of man, the more I feel like I'm going insane. All this knowledge and no outlet for it. Feels crippling.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Stringycheeseman

Don't worry, you are not alone ok...
Peace

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I agree. On a daily basis, I am surrounded by a lot of close minded, sheep that do not care to hear what they don't want to hear even though the facts are so undeniable. It really does suck.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Conflagrated

Sometimes even the open minded and awake sheep are the same way.It is not always about bob on the street sometimes people will believe one thing and not another, or they do very little research into both sides and take the first answer they get as law.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

I blame Obama.
And or the illuminati.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conflagrated
I agree. On a daily basis, I am surrounded by a lot of close minded, sheep that do not care to hear what they don't want to hear even though the facts are so undeniable. It really does suck.

A lot of us "sheep" just arent as passionate as you would like for us to be and could care less one way or the other, some of us just want to live our lives peacefully and not have to worry about stuff that there is nothing that we can do about.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mathoryn

Originally posted by Conflagrated

A lot of us "sheep" just arent as passionate as you would like for us to be and could care less one way or the other, some of us just want to live our lives peacefully and not have to worry about stuff that there is nothing that we can do about.

Aye aye skipper. I agree.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatherj
Well, recorded statements and testimonials can be fixed to support any argument and anyone's beliefs. Just look at all the political mud slinging ads we see and yet there are always people that believe what they see and hear. I think sometimes when you gain knowledge and people are not listening, it could be that you were given the knowledge to teach you something about a particular situation and not to prevent the other person from changing or preventing an action.

The problem is, it really isn't just recorded statements. They are things that are written in the history books. Things like the Federal Reserve and the rothchilds. Andrew Jackson versus the banks. Things people who know the U.S constitution know by heart. The good news about this fight, is that there is a politician named Ron Paul who has been fighting this for a long time and people are starting to listen to him.

Originally posted by Stringycheeseman
I feel the same way. I sit down with my philosophy professor once a week and have discussions. When i bring up theories and evidence, he shoots it down. Also I find it harder to talk to people because when i begin discussing theories on life elsewhere and what the government has been doing, they look at me funny. They have no idea!

And the more I read and learn about the atrocities of man, the more I feel like I'm going insane. All this knowledge and no outlet for it. Feels crippling.

in a way I can understand how they may be feeling. Maybe it's a case of Denial, or Fear of change. But neither fear nor Denial will help the cause. In fact, it will make things worse, not only are you giving up on yourself, you are also helping those in power promoting fear. A human emotion, believe it or not is contagious. Then we get all these videos of some guy claiming he's an illuminati with a princess from Japan? Why are they working together, wait...I then see a an interview with David Rockefeller. And I ask myself, wtf is going on?

I honestly feel like I am inside some video game being manipulated by the user. I hate this feeling of being trapped, when I am supposed to be free. I swear, If i had the power I would just teleport myself out of earth along with a few people who share my views on how humanity should be and go to a far away world and start over, even if it is without technology, but I would make sure to bring some cannabis with me, spread peace and love and teach THAT to the future generations.

I haven't lost faith yet, I know there will be some type of divine intervention in the future and we may be guided into the correct path. But until that happens I see a lot of catastrophes and monstrosity's coming our way.
edit on 3-4-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I told my dad that obama was the anti-christ and he called the cops on me so I totally know how you feel.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Yes it is difficult to wake anyone up. We must assess, is it our job to wake people up? Or are we only planting seeds that in time MAY grow when the "soil" is ready?

My mentor told me not to throw pearls before swine.. which upset me as it reeked of value-judgement. But, many years later I began to understand it more deeply. It doesn't matter how simple the information is, how easily you may offer it in writing or verbally... most people simply are not ready yet to See or Hear.

Everyone expects complexity, it is how we humans are for now, so we cannot See the simplest, subtleties. We travel through ourlives at high speed in the rush to gain more $$$$ to live The Lifestyle, and in doing so we miss all the signs and views.. all the subtleties which show a more effective way.

This is where the world of man is now. We must allow it to reach it's own fruition. We can plant seeds, BUT, it is not our job to water those seeds! Others will come along who do that task.

Time then to develop Equanimity... opbserving all that happens in the world and NOT letting it effect us. This way we are free to be choosers of our actions instead of being like the vast majority who are living Reactionary.

Be Well, focus on the positives in your life.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Judging from your Avatar, I think you KNOW what you can do. It just sounds to me like you need more patience. Look at what's going on in the Middle East right now. Average citizens rising up against their governments en-masse. Change is happening as we speak.

I understand very well the "dumb, blank stare" that people give. I've learned from experience ( pissing in the wind too much actually) that talking to people like that does no good. It's like trying to teach a pig how to sing. You are not going to accomplish the task and you're just going to annoy the pig. Pick your audience more carefully.

Remember, people are social animals. They are not going to listen to just one person as they will feel that you have no one else in your corner that can back you up. But if there is a group of you and you state your case eloquently enough, they will be more apt to listen. Why? Because groups of people are more socially acceptable than individuals. When was the last time you saw one person sitting in a resteraunt eating by their-self? Even Jesus couldn't do it on his own, he had disciples.

Hang in there buddy, people will wake up. Maybe not everybody, but enough to where we can make a substantial amount of positive change happen.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

RisenAngel77 i feel your pain. A relative who opened my eyes to the horrors has frustration from not being able to open his parents eyes. He is a grown man and he is concerned for his mother. He is another unemployed tradesmen, an able-bodied and talented painter with dry brushes. No house are being built here, no money is being spent in homes. It bothers him that some people chose to ignore. If he didn't give a damn, it wouldn't matter, but he does care.

Please don't give up. This I know from what I've seen over the years: In the workplace you may find one or two people who are awake and aware to real world situations, not just those who pose themselves intellects because they subscribe to The New York Times and like to parrot overpaid writers views. These few people also experience frustration with the sleepers all around them. In time they become so vocal that others completely tune them out. It's like hearing a record too many times, I guess.

So i think its wise to keep spreading the word, but to do so softly, gently. Drop a little mustard seed about one thing and move on to ever-day chat. Sometimes people need to be lead to things, and they need time to formulate their understandings & opinions. I realize you are sitting on top of a great big important thing and it may feel like the fuse is about to go. But if you strut about like a raving loon you will lose all credibility with those who know you.

I hope you feel better soon. Keep on keeping on, and keep spreading the word.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
Yes it is difficult to wake anyone up. We must assess, is it our job to wake people up? Or are we only planting seeds that in time MAY grow when the "soil" is ready?

My mentor told me not to throw pearls before swine.. which upset me as it reeked of value-judgement. But, many years later I began to understand it more deeply. It doesn't matter how simple the information is, how easily you may offer it in writing or verbally... most people simply are not ready yet to See or Hear.

Everyone expects complexity, it is how we humans are for now, so we cannot See the simplest, subtleties. We travel through ourlives at high speed in the rush to gain more $$$$ to live The Lifestyle, and in doing so we miss all the signs and views.. all the subtleties which show a more effective way.

This is where the world of man is now. We must allow it to reach it's own fruition. We can plant seeds, BUT, it is not our job to water those seeds! Others will come along who do that task.

Time then to develop Equanimity... opbserving all that happens in the world and NOT letting it effect us. This way we are free to be choosers of our actions instead of being like the vast majority who are living Reactionary.

Be Well, focus on the positives in your life.

thank you for this. If you don't mind Ill take a screenshot of this post as a reference to look at when feeling negative.

I like the idea of planting seeds And I guess it does make sense.Planting a seed is a two sided blade tho. If used by the wrong hands it may end up being your undoing. I know this first hand, because my ex was good at planting seeds of negativity that would explode years later. On the other hand if used for good, it may be a builder of a better world. I can believe that because of how the views on Cannabis has drastically changed over the past 3 years. I admit I really didn't believe this stuff until I started to look at the world from a stand point and connected the dots and saw that everything was linked. Perhaps the solar flares may speed up the blooming process. one can hope.

Again thanks mate.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I think it is wise to view this from the perspective of an alcoholic. I am not an alcoholic, but my father certainly qualifies. Anyway...the first step is admitting there is a problem. Too many people today simply refuse to admit that there is a problem at all, and what's more, is they seem to fall in line with the popular opinion heralded by the corporate media. The core philosophies of people need to change. This becomes overwhelming for us because there are so many problems to begin with. The people are constantly divided, from special interests to politics and sports. The list seems endless.

I have come to believe that it will take a massive change to alter these perceptions. And unfortunately, far too many people have become complacent and decadent, willing to simply exchange their duty to defend liberty for false security so they can continue to reap benefits and live a comfortable life. Many folks have families, so they are not only placing their own "safety" in jeopardy by speaking out or acting against the oligarchy.

To everyone who has trouble seeing the reality we face, I suggest they destroy their televisions and take a good look around. The founders of the republic placed their own lives, families, and fortunes to risk when they signed the declaration and resisted the tyranny and oppression of the King. The same needs to be done today. We don't need everybody on our side to do this; but we do need to make a stand and never back down.

Stand ready, and never give up hope.
edit on 3-4-2011 by 051r15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

.........and like to parrot overpaid writers views.

Hey hey hey now.........let's watch that!!

I'm not overpaid and not responsible for what you do with my views.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple

Judging from your Avatar, I think you KNOW what you can do. It just sounds to me like you need more patience. Look at what's going on in the Middle East right now. Average citizens rising up against their governments en-masse. Change is happening as we speak.

I understand very well the "dumb, blank stare" that people give. I've learned from experience ( pissing in the wind too much actually) that talking to people like that does no good. It's like trying to teach a pig how to sing. You are not going to accomplish the task and you're just going to annoy the pig. Pick your audience more carefully.

Remember, people are social animals. They are not going to listen to just one person as they will feel that you have no one else in your corner that can back you up. But if there is a group of you and you state your case eloquently enough, they will be more apt to listen. Why? Because groups of people are more socially acceptable than individuals. When was the last time you saw one person sitting in a resteraunt eating by their-self? Even Jesus couldn't do it on his own, he had disciples.

Hang in there buddy, people will wake up. Maybe not everybody, but enough to where we can make a substantial amount of positive change happen.

Oh I know What to do, and you are right. It does take patience. However; anonymous are still on project chanology. Only a few others are trying to actually spread what I know. On ocation I post ideas in 4chan /b/. Ignoring the trolls off course.

I posted in chanology forums some time ago they aren't gonna do anything about it. Their responses was disappointing.

forums.whyweprotest.net...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Skeptics are a pain to deal with...if you bring out something that is out of the norm...you are bound to be bombard with all sorts of questions...so than if you believe what you think is the "truth"...you have to bring out evidence to support your claims...than the evidence in question than has to be scanned for authenticity..etc. And so on.

My point is, they "the sheep" feel that they themselves cannot do anything about the "Truth" so they simply ACCEPT IGNORANCE. But than again, aren't we suppose to DENY IGNORANCE???

Why do we have to narrow down things to this material word we live in?? Check out the paranormal threads about stories about the unknown. If a person is so skeptical, why can't they come out of their comfort zone, think about why are we hearing odd sounds, seeing reports of strange lightings etc. And the warnings by DarkKnight, which he made back in 2007. To be honest, this things are happening as he mentioned. I would suggest you folks to have read...

Please there is something we can do about it. And that is to not FEAR this scumbags. Fear is what THEY (Whatever you wanner call them "illuminati, Jesuits, builderburg, annunaki, skull and bones", it doesn't matter, they have the same agenda, "control the masses into what they want") us to have and simply submit to what they want.

It is amazing how the bible predicted all this events,read revelations,2000 years ago? It shows somebody already knew this things were to happen. Just my 2 cents....

edit on 3-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: typo

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join