It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video -- Gerald Celente: Revolution, Tax riots, Food riots by year end-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
If what he says is true we are in for a rough time from here on out......

Link:revolutionarypolitics.tv...
edit on 3-4-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

I'm only surprised it hasn't already happened..

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Caji316

To a lot of folks out there it HAS already happened.....just a matter of time till it hits the rest of us

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Thats always good news to hear, when will we become the ones looking down on those for being crazy

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lastrebel

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Caji316

To a lot of folks out there it HAS already happened.....just a matter of time till it hits the rest of us

Exactly. It has began. I believe governments already gave up. This economic colapse in combination with the cosmic, weather and geological events we are facing this year, are simply too much.

Prepare your families, starting for the kids. I disagree about saving money since it will have little value. Save food, water, medicines, clothes, survival items and a good plan are the best way to go thru this one.

Gold and silver are not edible or drinkable, if you try to exchange them for food, you will expose yourself and will be chased.

Thanks op.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Well if anyone is holding out on stocking up you all better do it now for the long haul. I know im stocked up with some important items but now food is my main priority.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Thanks for finding this on youtube. I got it from his site and couldn't embed it. I can embed youtube but not others as of yet. I think you have to go through ATS Media and all that just to embed a video that is not youtube..Thanks again....

top topics

join