It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Me To Help Them

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I need your help ATS. Despite the astroturfing, and the nonsence, there are real scientist here who know the severity of what is going on in Japan. As much as it pains me to say this, I think I am the only person qualified to shut this mess down.

Here are some copies of the only files in existance that support the work of my mentor. This is infact the only papertrail linking him to the construction of the Stealth Bomber. His work is in everything, yet he is in nothing.

s1207.photobucket.com...

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 4/4/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Only one option bury it in cement and lead like they did in Chernabyl Russia why are they wasting so much time ?unbelievable

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaExray
I need your help ATS. Despite the astroturfing, and the nonsence, there are real scientist here who know the severity of what is going on in Japan. As much as it pains me to say this, I think I am the only person qualified to shut this mess down.

Here are some copies of the only files in existance that support the work of my mentor. This is infact the only papertrail linking him to the construction of the Stealth Bomber. His work is in everything, yet he is in nothing.

s1207.photobucket.com...

So what is your point? What do you need us to help you with?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

I think he wants to fly a Stealth Bomber in to the Nuclear plant? I have no idea either.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaExray

I barely remember writing this thread years ago. It all seems like a big blurr now. Back in those days I would have tried just about anything to get my point across, and that was that the Fukushima mess was going to have serious ramifications on the world. I remember going through my Rolodex writing anyone who was anyone to try and get them to listen. Seemed logical to make a pitch here, hope for a viral response. I think in my mind, that I still believed that people had some sense of urgency on the matter, and that all I would need to do is make sure I shout loud enough to be heard over the din of the trolls.

It was rather Naive. Back then, the best source for news was here on ATS. I can still remember the big thread constantly running in the background, and saying that history will see the meltdown as worse than if Tsar bomba had been dropped on them. I still stand by that comment, but expecting something to come from this cryptic cry for assistance was silly. By May my paper trail lead to death threats, and I suppose it was less of self preservation and more of a state of disillusionment and disgust with mankind that people were content to leave an open nuclear reaction belching death into seas, that caused me to abandon the cause.

I'm a nut not a PHD, and I was the apprentice of a nut. He saw things differently, and so do I. We were a good pair, rest his soul. Posting his credentials, was not to "fly a stealth bomber into the mess", as someone somehow came to that conclusion, but merely to show that I was the real deal. Not just another closeted fool who regurgitates the scientific party line and readily available internet nonsense in forums to make up for some phallic deficiency. All that is moot now. In case people come across this thread, I've added this posting for closure.

AX
FTNWO

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
if yellow rabbits ate green carrots would they poop purple pellets?

That statement makes about as much sense as this thread LOL

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

RickinVa
if yellow rabbits ate green carrots would they poop purple pellets?

Yes. Don't ever bring this up again!

top topics

join