It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Encounters With E.T. Life.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider
Sounds like the OP had an encounter with a powerful Yin-Yang being?

I had a dream last night but it was more on the level of asking for knowledge about a future event.
In this case I asked this bunch of birds of WTSHTF.
The answer I got was next year and then better the year after that.
I went on to ask for actual locations but before I could get the full sentence out this 'large-thing' physically blocked me off, saying I couldn't ask that!

Strange dream that's for sure.

a literal bunch of birds? What was the large thing?

That does sound like a strange dream.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
I find your story very strange.

Would these "ET's" mind posing for a picture next time?

Cause without some video. These "ATS" guys will creme you.

Even with video, half the people would never believe this.

Of course, because he always sleeps with a camera by his bed. He expected something to show up in the night and perform a metaphysical autopsy while he was still alive.

And skeptics are always ready to see something they don't believe in.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Originally posted by whyamIhere
I find your story very strange.

Would these "ET's" mind posing for a picture next time?

Cause without some video. These "ATS" guys will creme you.

Even with video, half the people would never believe this.

Of course, because he always sleeps with a camera by his bed. He expected something to show up in the night and perform a metaphysical autopsy while he was still alive.

And skeptics are always ready to see something they don't believe in.

Actually, I didn't have a camera, but someone else did.

of the "demon"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b31c58be3305.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

The first part you mention in the OP sounds to me as though it may be what's called a "racial memory". The definition of that is sorta bizarre - it's basically that part of your "Self" or some ETs made a change to your DNA or purpose in order for you to do a specific thing here on Earth. It actually would have happened thousands of years ago to your soul but you connected to it because you were sufficiantly capable in astral travel or similar mental abilities. I heard of this from a Tibetan Buddhist Lama who was a counselor for abductees but haven't heard of it online, in books, etc.

While reading your post I REALLY get the feeling you're a Starseed...

Concerning the second part of your OP, take a look at my thread about my abduction story. Seems like you and I have a lot in common!
Here's the story of my abduction experience (from my old ATS account): ATS: Abduction Narrative. I think you'll tune into it pretty well!

edit on 15-2-2012 by Thermo Klein because: added a bit

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Interesting. Many possibilities.

First and foremost, you could have a brain tumor or some sort of neurological issue causing these hallucinations. Get an MRI done if you care about life and all that physical nonsense.

Secondly, These entities could be one and the same, trying to trick you, have you had anything since? Have you tried to communicate?

Finally, you could be entirely correct. The first was sounds like your typical Grey but I would like a better description because it could be another inter-dimensional entity.
The second was possible 4th - 6th density STO entity.
It certainly sounded like an intensely pleasing light BUT these malevolent inter-dimensional extra-terrestrials do know how to deceive and create things they want you to think and feel.

Maybe the reaction you had from the first conscious etheric surgery was too stressful so they decided to induce euphoria while they operated the second time. The only reason they would care about how you feel though is if whatever they're trying to get is somehow hindered by your terror because normally they want you to feel terror because they feed on this negative energy.

They also feed on physical body parts so maybe get a check-up done to see if it's all still there.

You may also have an implant.

Like I said in the beginning: Many possibilities.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

For the record, A nephilim is a GIANT. Even YOU should know this as the bible states it clearly.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I'm pretty much convinced that these beings were the same being.

Just as we are left brain and right brain, so are these beings, but to greater extremes.

The fact that they both showed up around the same time tends to point to them being the same being. There is one God with many faces. As long as it's a face of God and not the one, there will be polarity, but even so, both poles comprise one being. Left hemisphere and right hemisphere of brain comprise one brain.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Ok, well it could definitely still be completely malevolent even though it gave you the feeling of good and pleasure.

Like I said, a better physical description of the negative entity would be great.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Ok, well it could definitely still be completely malevolent even though it gave you the feeling of good and pleasure.

Like I said, a better physical description of the negative entity would be great.

It sort of looked like that alien in the picture a few posts up from this one. It defied the laws of physics. Although it looked like the alien in that picture, there were some differences in what it was made of. It seemed ghost like, but its features were colorful and pronounced. It was just non-physical.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

OK, well it seems like it was definitely a grey then. Yes, they have what is called variable physicality because they operate in a different density to us BUT mainly were created to operate in our density (or what you might call dimension).

I would suspect that maybe what they were trying to do surgically needed you to be unaware of it and completely nullified in euphoria.

You may also have had your higher-self or good entity do some healing work too. There are many possibilities without further description.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Being lit up, flooded with joy, by the benevolent loving light beings, angel-et, Family side basically, is recognized. Its like tests here with the proverbial devil/angel on each shoulder, and the more goodness people put the more Good can access, though in a sense they access anyway, over seeing and doing what is necessary, but its interactive world.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Hi thanks for reading my thread... Its a shame we get ridiculed so quickly. I know a guy who had a very similar experience with a being that had its hands inside his stomach. He was terrified for months until he remembered something of his ordeal. He remembered that he had been suffering from an illness that would come and go and exhaust him. He realised that after this experience he didn't get sick again and suddenly saw the experience in a totally different light. He stopped fearing it and was actually thankful. It was interesting to see the change in attitude. Obviously at the time I told him he was nuts and I was pretty sharp with him. I have since apologised.
)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I just am reading this old thread and I thought others (especially new folks) would like to read it. So I'm bumping it up. Enjoy the read.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Thanks FlyersFan. I have referenced this thread and linked to it more than any other thread I've written. These are some profound experiences I've had that I still think about from time to time and have probably had a lasting effect on my state of mind for the better.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join