It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Encounters With E.T. Life.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Just like the physical world, there is also wildlife in the Astral planes. Here's an interesting article about astral wildlife.

www.realmagick.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I'm sure you'll get it back, if you haven't already, but I know what you mean. When you have an OBE or some other spiritual experience and experience the bliss and then you have to go back to your physical body, with all the emotional baggage and aches and pains. It truly is the difference between heaven and hell, or at least that's what it feels like. Why can't we feel this way all the time, as it would certainly make life more fruitful and the world a better place if everyone could experience it. Like you said, "maybe some things happen for a reason".

Peace!
edit on 29-9-2011 by kindred because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
what you are relating is something i have noticed and reiterated in my own experiences

when you meet the nice ones you get a feeling of peace and bliss when you meet the bad ones you are instantly taken to place of ultimate fear and horror. i t's that simple

I've seen some good ones haven't remembered being the transcendental ecstasy you describe ,but definately no fear or horror , me i was just wonderstruck and ...curious

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I have had a very similar experience to the positive one you describe smithjustinb. I have always been into out of the box topics and feel that I have a very open but skeptical and logical mind.

I have had quite a few lucid dreams and realise how real the dream state can actually feel but this particular experience seemed way beyond something that my mind could have made up. I joined this site (after being a long time lurker) to respond to you on this as my experience seemed reasonably similar to yours.

Anyway onto the experience. At this point in my life I had really been searching for spiritual answers for a while. I was really looking for some kind of proof and asked to get some as I was going to sleep. During the night I awoke in my bed with an incredible feeling of love or ecstasy like you describe. I had never felt this before but it was incredible. My body felt like it was kind of vibrating from the heart but it also encompassed my whole body. Really hard to put into words but the best I can do is that it was the feeling of love. Sounds cheesy I know but it just seems like the right description. No one could have described it to me properly before I felt it. Any description would not do it justice.

Then I noticed a being or angel next to my bed. I was so shocked I woke up. It could have just been a dream but it was so real and I could not have made up that feeling. I was halfway between sleep and wakefulness like yourself too. Fully alert and conscious but just not physically awake.

So I decided to go back to sleep and make contact again. So I must have drifted off to sleep again and I felt that feeling again. This time I tried to keep a level head and the experience lasted again for only a short time maybe 5 seconds. The being came closer and said to me "I will always love you". I didn't get a really good look at facial features or any real details other than the being was a blue-ish white-ish transparent color sort of like what you imagine a ghost would be like but still quite solid. Definitely female and was wearing pretty nondescript clothing like a robe of some sort. I was just overwhelmed with that feeling to take in too much detail. The feeling was definitely emanating from the being and somehow reacted with myself. Once I physically woke up the feeling instantly was gone.

Anyway I just wanted to share my experience. I haven't ever told anyone about this but felt compelled to sign up and let you know my story.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ChopperFan

That's awesome dude. Welcome to ATS. When I saw my angel, I was lying in bed, but not yet asleep and hadn't been to sleep, so it was an awake experience which should fortify its validity some. The demon, however, was seen coming out of sleep.

The angel I saw was greenish blue, but I suspect that is the only color my mind could see it as. I bet in her realm she is more visually similar to what we are used to while maintaining all the transcendent qualities of course. It's awesome that you saw one too though.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Cool. Thanks man. Yeah if you were fully awake that is awesome. My encounter was a few years ago now. Have done a lot of reading since then on different things but unfortunately haven't had any further experiences like it.

Have you read a book by Graham Hancock called "Supernatural: Meetings with the ancient teachers of mankind"? He discusses the similarities between shamanistic experience, fairy's, aliens and angels/demons and argues that they are all different interpretations of the same underlying phenomenon - entities from the non physical. He goes into a lot of depth and relates quite a few documented stories and how they have many similarities. He thinks that a large part of the difference between the experiences is the person subjectively having them and filtering them through their own belief system. He goes on to explain that these beings or entities or places can be accessed through altered states of consciousness brought on through the ingestion of psychotropic plants that act as hallucinogens. Some people have a natural ability to access these states. He doesn't but with the hallucinogens he does access these states and he recounts his own experiences.

Anyway, the reason that I bring this up, is that he documents quite a few stories with entities reaching into people's bodies as part of the experience. The general shamanistic version of the experience from shamans in secluded tribes is that they reach into the body and replace the organs with stones to give them their shamanistic powers. Like a rite of passage or initiation into being a shaman. The interpretation with the stones is obviously colored by the shaman's culture and beliefs but I thought it was quite similar to your experience. Graham Hancock goes on to explain the same experiences in a modern context with aliens reaching into bodies too. He elaborates quite a bit on these types of points and seeing that you yourself experienced this, and are on your own spiritual journey, maybe the book is worth a look?

Maybe your experience was your own rite of passage. Maybe it has to do with overcoming fear. Maybe you are on the right track and what happened is exactly what was supposed to at this time in your development. Who knows? Only you can answer these questions.

What do I think? Its amazing that you are experiencing this. I hope that you find the answers that you are after. You won't find physical proof of a non physical event despite how many people ask you for "photos or it didn't happen". You sound like you already agree with that. Hopefully you can continue on with your meditation and get through this difficult time. I don't think it is meant to be easy. If it was it wouldn't be worth it and everyone would do it. Keep up the good work!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Thanks for the book suggestion. I got it. Thanks for your advice.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

If this account is true then you've just had your typical encounter with a demonic nephilim gray/fallen angel.

Like a ghost.

What do you expect? Do you really think this thing came from another planet? Nuh uh... another dimension that we cannot see would be the correct answer.

I would ask yourself what circumstances in your life has led up to these experiences?. Everything is for a reason and you must of some how opened up a door to the demonic realm. I would have a long hard think about that.

Also the only way to stop this and be protected is through the blood of Jesus Christ.

Just some things to consider.

RevGen
edit on 3-11-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Just read your post and felt like I should reply.

Yes it is true that there are distinct similarities between fallen angels and aliens, I actually made a topic about them. But that is because these are really just fallen angels which are masters of deception and are disguising themselves as your typical "alien" that you see in the movies.

I have nothing against hallucinogenic plants, but would you really trust a man that carves out his own reality and seeks truth through getting high? Personally I would not.

The truth is this aliens are really demons from the old testament of the bible in disguise. They know how to shape shift and are very intelligent beings. But they are not friendly and should not be tolerated.

Christ gives us the power over all forms of darkness he tells us to be a beacon of light, the demonic realm fears him and if you are a follower of Jesus Christ you have been given Authority over them.

Spiritual warfare is at play here folks, if you could see what is happening its like a war against good and evil.

RevGen

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Wow- I have a feeling that the first experience was probably sleep paralysis. I say this because I have had similar experiences but it is never an alien being, just a really tall male presence with a black 'cape' thing covering it. But yes, they always seem to do something to you....and it never feels like it's something good.

Regarding the second experience- What a beautiful experience! I am happy for you...although a tad envious... I would say you have no idea how lucky you are, but I'm sure you do know. All my life I have been wanting an experience like that, always hoping and asking in my mind for someone to show me something. But all I get is dreams of aliens, normal ones. Those are gone too now. Maybe I am not living my life the right way.. maybe I am a bad person and don't realize it. Sorry for the rambling- Just saying, treasure that experience. It something no-one can ever take from you.

x

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Have you ever experienced anything like the OP has?
If so- I would like to read it if you don't mind...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix

Have you ever experienced anything like the OP has?
If so- I would like to read it if you don't mind...

Nope I have not and hope I never do, but am aware of what's going on. I've done a lot of research into spiritual warfare and made several topics about this subject. I will tell you one thing though, I've read about people stopping there experience dead in its tracts by simply praying to Jesus Christ. But remember his name is not a magic formula you have to have sincere belief in him as a christian.

If you want to learn more about spiritual warfare I suggest the following site, very informative and will teach you exactly how to beat these things. www.shatterthedarkness.net

I learn alot from there, the guy russ dizdar is an expert on it and has even been to Area51 to confront these spirits (lots of paranormal activity around that area).

I suggest reading his book "the black awakening" or watching it on youtube.

RevGen

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

EDIT: i also have had some strange things happen
and could feel her touch me on the back
you say how do you know it was a her
mit was my partners mum when she was
pregnant with our first born son
and people did say iwas a sleep
when i know i was not the other half was
and thats why i asked you if you smelt anything.

did you smell anything in both your encounters

by the way the way you describe their movement
as helped me to be able to word a ufo sighting i
had a few years ago
i used to say 3 steps forward 2 steps back
but now A to C to E but then C to E to G
and so on
how knows it maybe their craft if they needed one

flag and star
edit on 3/11/2011 by maryhinge because: star and flag

edit on 3/11/2011 by maryhinge because: EDIT reason why i asked if they smelt anything

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Okay, thanks for the info.
Just one more question: In your opinion- are all "extraterrestrial" beings demonic entities?

If so, what would you consider humans to be?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
Interesting story you have told us there, and two different aliens. Were you a believer before you had this experience, or was this just an out of the blue experience.
It seems a bit too much that you have had two different aliens visit you, one seems to be malevolent/disturbing
the other a guiding light.
Most likely this was a sleep paralysis thing you had , or that you may have some kind of imbalance going on there.
I believe you though

Your avatar is a funny attempt at an alien life form, you say you believe the OP here but yet, when anyone that might actually tells you they are or might be another being (such as what the person in the OP experienced) you redicule them.
Why is this?

Here is your response to another thread where you totally jumped on the nonbeliever bandwagon: "I hear only laughter" It is good to remain solid in your beliefs. One way or the other.

Maybe you can push the lid of your box a little wider open and consider the possibility more is possible than what you already percieve.

All the above is said with kindness and an attempt to contribute in opening your perception.

edit on 3-11-2011 by UnlimitedSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix

Okay, thanks for the info.
Just one more question: In your opinion- are all "extraterrestrial" beings demonic entities?

If so, what would you consider humans to be?

I know you were asking for his opinion, but here's mine.

E.T.s can be good or bad. The reason I say what came into my room was an E.T. is because it looks like what is typically referred to as an E.T. However, it could be from a higher dimensional Earth for all I know.

I believe there will come a time when we will become either like the angels or like the demons.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

All the one's with your typical alien appearance are evil. The good angels appear as human or an angel of god and they will say something like "peace be with you" to let you know they are one of God's angels and that they mean you no harm, they will usually have a message for you or be there to protect you.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Hi RevelationGeneration.

I appreciate you responding to my post. Thanks!

You sound like you have done a lot of research into this sort of stuff. Same as myself really. I find it really interesting! I also see it as being very important in the grand scheme of things. Most people don't unfortunately and you don't get a chance to discuss other people’s ideas too much. Or if you do, people defend their ideas with so much passion they don’t listen or aren’t open to even contemplating a new viewpoint. At least that is what I have found.

Having said that, I don't think anyone truly has all the answers to what this phenomenon is. Anyone who is interested in the topic does their research and comes to their own conclusions - which if most people are realistic about it are really just intellectual beliefs which we rationalize as the truth up to a certain point.

I think people are coming around these days to think of aliens as non-physical or interdimensional. As opposed to 50 years ago where they were all physical beings from another planet. Maybe the truth is a combination of both which makes it that much harder to really work out the truth. Throw in a few different parties with different motivations and individual circumstances and getting to the truth becomes extremely convoluted and has layer upon layer of apparent misdirection.

I do believe in a non physical reality. I do believe in non physical entities both good and bad and all shades in between. I do believe that there can be some sort of communication between realities. I believe that hallucinogenic plants can help some people to access altered states which enables communication. Whether you can trust their experiences being under the influence is a valid point you make but whose subjective experience can you trust really? Experiences by their nature are subjective and inevitably colored by someone’s beliefs or prevailing culture. I reckon this is heightened in the non physical. An interpretation of something (i.e. an entity or experience) usually goes on to re-enforce beliefs too i.e. I saw an entity with the appearance of a grey alien which I interpret as a demon which validates all of my Christian beliefs sort of thing. When realistically the person only saw something foreign to their experience which they have little to no understanding of but use this to validate all of their beliefs.

I think the non physical does not have the same rules as the physical. How could it? How does a non physical being interact with a physical being? One way (maybe the only way) would be to present itself in the physical and have a “physical” interaction. A physical being would find it very hard to interact in a non physical way. It is just too foreign for us. We need to physically see or hear things even in the apparent non-physical realm. Therefore the non physical being has to take on physical attributes to communicate. If it is inherently evil, we may see it as a grey alien, whereas hundreds of years ago someone may have interpreted the same being as a demon. What if from our end, the only way our minds can comprehend or communicate with a non physical entity is to interpret it with physical attributes. Then the physical attributes you relate to or interpret are heavily influenced by your culture or beliefs. This is your point about shape-shifters. If they are non-physical they don’t have inherent physical attributes.

As far as motivations for non physical entities interacting with us well its open to speculation. I agree with you that there could be some deception going on but I don’t think it is a simple black or white answer. I think there are infinite shades of grey in between and to simplify it down to good vs evil or god vs satan may be an oversimplification. But hey who knows really.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Very Interesting story..I've never encountered Evil Alien/ Demon or Benevolent Alien/ Angel 's the Evil Alien/ Demon sounds very disturbing..But thank you for sharing your experiences with all of us..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Sounds like the OP had an encounter with a powerful Yin-Yang being?

I had a dream last night but it was more on the level of asking for knowledge about a future event.
In this case I asked this bunch of birds of WTSHTF.
The answer I got was next year and then better the year after that.
I went on to ask for actual locations but before I could get the full sentence out this 'large-thing' physically blocked me off, saying I couldn't ask that!

Strange dream that's for sure.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join